What's new

india future offencive means

I have been a member of this forum for a few weeks now, and every now and again we come across threads like yours.

ie, threads that allude to India’s futuristic defence projects such as this, nuclear submarines, 5th generation stealth aircraft and air craft carriers. Somebody even posted something about India being on the verge of producing a laser beam weapon, like the ones you see in star-wars and star-trek.

However, in the face of recent embarrassments, such as failed missile tests (your latest Agni 2 did not even succeed) and inability to mass-produce a tank despite decades of development etc my advice for my Indian chums would be to calm down, stop daydreaming and to learn some humility.

I have been a member of this forum for a few weeks now, and every now and again we come across threads like yours.

ie, threads that allude to India’s futuristic defence projects such as this, nuclear submarines, 5th generation stealth aircraft and air craft carriers. Somebody even posted something about India being on the verge of producing a laser beam weapon, like the ones you see in star-wars and star-trek.

However, in the face of recent embarrassments, such as failed missile tests (your latest Agni 2 did not even succeed) and inability to mass-produce a tank despite decades of development etc my advice for my Indian chums would be to calm down, stop daydreaming and to learn some humility.

cool baby everyone(surprisingly except pakistan) experience failures FIFTH RM-12M2 TOPOL-M TEST FLIGHT ENDS IN FAILURE - Jane's Missiles and Rocketseven russians who r really good also experience failures,this doesnt mean that u shouldnt think abt ur future or u will be left out,and i think the indian top brass are more intelligent than u and me and wud have learnt from past mistakes.we r now better equipped to carry out such projects,we hav international support for joint ventures,we hav better minds,institutions,private firms,funds,gov support what else do we need.plan it now or it will be too late to bridge the gap.but i wudnt advice the same for pakistan because i am not stupid enough to think that the pakistani top brass will listen to me:toast_sign:.

I think these guys have never developed anything on their own. Just keep buying from outside.

ie, threads that allude to India¡¯s futuristic defence projects such as this, nuclear submarines, 5th generation stealth aircraft and air craft carriers. Somebody even posted something about India being on the verge of producing a laser beam weapon, like the ones you see in star-wars and star-trek.

Thats not just a dream,the project is in advanced stages of development. Its called KALI-10000 (kilo ampere linear injector)... Plz refer this link !! KALI (Laser) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Good article describing future endeavors .. I dont see any harm in having goals.. little far fetched at times .. right at the moment most if not all of India's defense needs are being met by buying OUTSIDE..

Say whatever you like.. But hopefully,project durga and project kali + air defence system..One day will be india's answer to any uninvited missile for hostile nations !!!

Hi Everybody, this is my first post, i am no defence expert but i love to read about the defence programs of all countries.

I am a patriot and believe that our weapons are the best just like my Pakistani friends do.

I have stumbled upon this website a lot of times and i do appreciate the way things are handled around here. I do not have an agenda but if i believe that something is right, i will fight for it.

I am not looking for a formal welcome here, just wanna post & add my 2 cents. Thank you!!

Say whatever you like.. But hopefully,project durga and project kali + air defence system..One day will be india's answer to any uninvited missile for hostile nations !!!

Can you tell me what is project durga actually

Can you tell me what is project durga actually

Durga or Directionally Unrestricted Ray-Gun Array. Though no details on this are available, it is said to be an Indian version of the US Star Wars project in which in-coming missiles can be shot down, or burnt down, by laser guns based in space.

Still less known is Kali or Kinetic Attack Loitering Interceptor, a more advanced version of Durga

:victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom