What's new

India-France Rafale Jets Deal Needs Cabinet's Security Committee Approval

Here have a gulab jamun. We always have time for our mitri Israel

gulabjamun.jpg
I have never seen a Gulab Jamun with additional dressings/garnish.:o:
im syaing i think india arming too much its will over all there budget and will no place for the deals with isreal
Don't worry we have xtra money saved in our Piggy bank for the deals with Israelis.:P

8 bilion its more than pakistan defence budget it huge for every country
They will not pay in 1 year by the way if you still like figures its around 15% of total Indian budget

They will not pay in 1 year by the way if you still like figures its around 15% of total Indian budget

But things are not so simple in India.

This is how it goes

Father says Son I will give you $100 to spend today at the fair.

Son feels very happy.

They take a Taxi. $30 dollars (Salaries)

They Buy the tickets for $20 dollars.(Pension)

Son says Father I want that $10 dollar ice-cream.. Father says No. It is full of sugar...

Son says Father I want a Pizza for $20 dollar... Father says No.. It is full of Fat

Son says Father I want nuggets for $30 dollars ... Father say it is full of oil and cholesterol

It is end of the day... Father buys a banana to eat for $5 dollars and they return home with Son returning the unspent $45 dollars back to the Father.

Why do Indians like to eat fried foods

Because they care more for the enjoyment in life than life itself..

Last edited:
Why do Indians like to eat fried foods
Good question.. You know why Indians eat fried foods?? Because fried foods keep us lazy.. When we are lazy, we can't achieve anything like the Chinese and Pakistani's achieve in multiple fields.. And that keeps ****'s and Chinese happy.. Which again keeps us happy because we like to keep even our Adversaries happy.. Fair enough??

But things are not so simple in India.

This is how it goes

Father says Son I will give you $100 to spend today at the fair.

Son very feels happy.

They take a Taxi. $30 dollars (Salaries)

They Buy the tickets for $20 dollars.(Pension)

Son says Father I want that $10 dollar ice-cream.. Father says No. It is full of sugar...

Son says Father I want a Pizza for $20 dollar... Father says No.. It is full of Fat

Son says Father I want nuggets for $30 dollars ... Father say it is full of oil and cholesterol

It is end of the day... Father buys a banana to eat for $5 dollars and they return home with Son returning the unspent $45 dollars back to the Father.
So you mean Rafale deal is time waste only ?

Good question.. You know why Indians eat fried foods?? Because fried foods keep us lazy.. When we are lazy, we can't achieve anything like the Chinese and Pakistani's achieve in multiple fields.. And that keeps ****'s and Chinese happy.. Which again keeps us happy because we like to keep even our Adversaries happy.. Fair enough??
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are so happy.

Indian govt right from 2012 knows the money would be required for Rafales deal, Then why delaying it now on pretext of no money in 2nd quartee which started on 1st july

The only thing Indians have is time... Indians try innovative ways to spend it .... be it on RAFALE deal or on PDF :D
you know probably you are right but this deal from very first day serves many purpose for Indians .

A. Engaged all top fighter producing nations not to sell to Pakistan (2002 to 2015) all major jet manufacturer for the fear of loosing business didnt offer any substantial to PAF
B. Specially Dassault was a big partner for PAC Mirages and next logical step being Rafael .
C. Upgrading Mirages was in my view was a bone given to French since the price for upgrade was so high that French has blood on there mouth .
D. India successfully wasted 15 years for all players and even in the end they can easily say we dont want this .

So time wasting was deliberate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom