What's new

India - forget 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians - You are still in 1962 and forgetting to look at the future. You need to learn to forget the past and move forwards young man. China is India's partner in BRICS international platform. When the US stopped fuel supplies to Tarapur and even persuaded the French to stop supply of fuel to India in 1982, it was China that supplied the fuel. http://newindianexpress.com/history/india/article2544078.ece

I (and most Indians) dont really consider China to be enemies per say. We will become competitors in the future due to limited resources and the fact that we havethe two biggest populations in the world to feed. Overall, China-India relations at the global political level are pretty stable recently, as far as I am concerned and that is all that matters really.

This is a troll thread bottom line Nehru provoked the chinese and thought they weren't going to do anything Nehru's problem was he was weak and aggressive at the same time he sent 1500 + men to their icy graves just as pakistani's suffer from a 1971 defeat indians suffer from 1962 if another border war between china and india started india would lose because the gap and the chinese are prepared.

I (and most Indians) dont really consider China to be enemies per say. We will become competitors in the future due to limited resources and the fact that we havethe two biggest populations in the world to feed. Overall, China-India relations at the global political level are pretty stable recently, as far as I am concerned and that is all that matters really.

trolling much thread move on from the past and think of the future.

All hindi speaking northern indians can trace their paternal ancestry to Islamic conquerors. Timur and other conquerors simply liquidated the existing hindu populations, castrated the men and enslaved the women. 1962 was just a light spanking by comparison.

No wonder you are refered as Sino Challenged.

indians need to be reminded they are a nation of slave descendants (born from Islamic conquerors and female hindu slaves) or else they get uppity. China learned this lesson in 1962 too!

Says the Chinese Christian. :lol:

What Real Chinese think of Converts like You:

Christians should be arrested for disturbing public order. Just as I do not want naked men running around my children offering them candy, I also do not want Christians running around my children offering them bibles! I put Christians on the same list of "undesirables" as rapists and street thugs, they're below even corrupt officials and prostitutes in my book.

Corrupt officials steal money, which can be made back.
Rapists, street thugs, and Christians steal things that can't be :

Christianity is the single most unpleasant religion in China. No one else is bent on converting others except Christians. Picture the most evangelical fundamentalist, that's what Chinese Christians are like.

Fortunately Christianity in China is mostly a rural/small town affair, with modernization and rapid urbanization, it will eventually be eradicated.

The Real Chinese Equate you with Rapists and Street Thugs and You will be Eradicated on Correct Time Soon.:lol:

No Matter How Much Chinese You Pretend to be, You are a Convert Who is Soon Going to be Eradicated. :lol:

Hindus are Still Original Unlike You Converts!

All hindi speaking northern indians can trace their paternal ancestry to Islamic conquerors. Timur and other conquerors simply liquidated the existing hindu populations, castrated the men and enslaved the women. 1962 was just a light spanking by comparison.

Ofcourse...we also remember how Japanese ruler just butchered,defeated and enslaved your women?????? I think you understand your above statement because your root also has gone through same course of action by Japanese....

Christians should be arrested for disturbing public order. Just as I do not want naked men running around my children offering them candy, I also do not want Christians running around my children offering them bibles! I put Christians on the same list of "undesirables" as rapists and street thugs, they're below even corrupt officials and prostitutes in my book.

Corrupt officials steal money, which can be made back.
Rapists, street thugs, and Christians steal things that can't be made back:
Original Post By below_freezing

are you allright? or have lost your mental balance? take some break and visit the Dalai Lama for mental peace!

Ofcourse...we also remember how Japanese ruler just butchered,defeated and enslaved your women?????? I think you understand your above statement because your root also has gone through same course of action by Japanese....

The Japanese killed them there is a difference we fought on until their expulsion and all the traitors were executed.

In rare occasions, wiki is wrong to quote from encyclopedia Americana (reference #3 on the page).

The problem arises from the short vowels or phonetic symbols used in Urdu/Indo-persian.

The way Hindu Kush is written in Urdu can be with two following choices.

1. Hindu - Koosh (u pronounced as in woot) (incorrect) with a phonetic symbol "pesh" on top of "kaaf"
2. Hindu - Kush (u pronounced as in cut) (correct) with a phonetic symbol "zabar" on top of "kaaf"

Koosh - means to kill (remember the phonetic symbol "pesh")

Kush - means to "pull" along a line, or "line or border". (remember the phonetic symbol "zabar")

If you use google map and look towards West of the mountain range in Afghanistan, you will find a region called

"Dusht-e-Kush". Notice for this name the two words are pronounced just like they were intended in Indo-Persian.

Dusht (u pronounced as in cut) is "Desert"
kush (u pronounced as in cut) is "Border"

So Dusht-e-kush means "a desert on the border".

So why would the local inhabitants would call Hindu-Kash or Dusht-e-Kash because

the mountain range Hindu-Kash was historically defined as a border between areas now in Eastern Afghanistan and the areas now in Khyber Pakhtoonkah, Pakistan.

thus the literal translation of Hindu-Kash is the border between ancient Gandhara and ancient "Indus valley".

It is sad that many Pakistanis do not perform any research on their own beautiful country and thus continue spreading false history.

peace

Kush (u

Indians - You are still in 1962 and forgetting to look at the future. You need to learn to forget the past and move forwards young man. China is India's partner in BRICS international platform. When the US stopped fuel supplies to Tarapur and even persuaded the French to stop supply of fuel to India in 1982, it was China that supplied the fuel. http://newindianexpress.com/history/india/article2544078.ece

I cant access the link....please confirm it.

LOL Islam ruled you hindus for 800 years. :lol: All the ancient hindu kingdoms were wiped out and your culture erased and replaced with an Islamic-hindu hybrid like the Taj Mahal.

We defeated the Japanese in 8 years and took their land like Manchuria and Taiwan :D

indian was is and always will be the inferior race :)

LOL Islam ruled you hindus for 800 years. :lol: All the ancient hindu kingdoms were wiped out and your culture erased and replaced with an Islamic-hindu hybrid like the Taj Mahal.

We defeated the Japanese in 8 years and took their land like Manchuria and Taiwan :D

Says the Stupid Chinese Christian who is Equated with Rapists by their Own Countrymen. :lol:

I think you are going off-topic with your rants. Yes parts of North India was conquered by Arabs and Turkic people in the past, but this has nothing to do with the thread topic of 1962 war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom