What's new

Featured India Forces Facebook to Delete Kashmir related posts by Pakistan Defence.

For a strong one like India, it is surprising that 2 front war now ended with peace & ceasefire requests on two fronts.
Sir,
It is off topic but would like to answer considering this has come from a senior mod.

India requested and China and Pakistan just accepted for ceasefire due to kindness? India was completely cornered as per the experts here and was about to be strangled. There was no gain for Pakistan and China in this de-escalation?

India requested and China and Pakistan just accepted for ceasefire due to kindness?

Yes. Pakistan has been saying that we want peace. Re: release of Abhinandan as well.

India was completely cornered as per the experts here and was about to be strangled.

Modi media syndrome my dear.

There was no gain for Pakistan and China in this de-escalation?

AS said, peace results in a lot of gains for every nation hence, Pakistan has been openly saying that which was taken as a weakness for some time by India. If you may recall, it was Indian bragging for 24/7 about war & teaching lesson to Pakistan. Start with Modi's 1st election campaign till the day of Operation Swift Retort. Sari Hekri nikal gayi.

Sir,
It is off topic but would like to answer considering this has come from a senior mod.

India requested and China and Pakistan just accepted for ceasefire due to kindness? India was completely cornered as per the experts here and was about to be strangled. There was no gain for Pakistan and China in this de-escalation?
Then why is India not celebrating victory on two fronts?

It sure ain't hell mourning about any surrender.

You are probably right but I believe that the West is trying desperately hard to build india up to be a nuisance against China. Hence there is a pro-indian stance to all of this at some level.

My big concern is that Indians might flood other platforms like they did with Quora. That place is infested beyond redemption now.

People with multiple id on PDF are called rats I think.

I'm detecting a lot of butthurt behind that comment, how many of your own multiple ids have been reduced to wearing pink frocks by these cruel mods. :unsure:

AS said, peace results in a lot of gains for every nation hence, Pakistan has been openly saying that
That’s where the problem lies. Pakistan’s assertions and actions weren’t matching that resulted in the escalation.
As I said earlier, ceasefire is not binding on anyone. If Pakistan really thought of sorting India out, they could have easily ignored IF and IF the request came from India. The mutual acceptance is due to futility of meaningless firing. Professionals on both the sides know this and hence this development.

My take is that 24 x 7 action didn’t mean daily firing but bigger action if called for.

Hekri nikli ki nahi aur kisi nikli yeh to time batayega.

We did not glorify HM, the post was about a P.HD scholar,
Mannan Hussain Wani joined Hizbul Mujahideen. It's really a grey area if you simply say he's a PhD scholar.

My big concern is that Indians might flood other platforms like they did with Quora. That place is infested beyond redemption now.
Quora has spaces, you will not be flooded with Indian topic if you don't follow those topics. But yes, not just quora but Facebook, Twitter, youtube are all flooded. And besides, the Chinese pretty much banned it in their country so no counterbalance, we are in the 'process of banning' them or forcing them out, it's not going to last for long you can relax then :enjoy:

I'm detecting a lot of butthurt behind that comment, how many of your own multiple ids have been reduced to wearing pink frocks by these cruel mods. :unsure:

They have been flooding many different platforms for the last 15 years or so. Thing is, they ruin those platforms when they start making ridiculous and outlandish claims.

Quora has spaces, you will not be flooded with Indian topic if you don't follow those topics. But yes, not just quora but Facebook, Twitter, youtube are all flooded. And besides, the Chinese pretty much banned it in their country so no counterbalance, we are in the 'process of banning' them or forcing them out, it's not going to last for long you can relax then :enjoy:

I used to only follow some Pakistani spaces, and some others that are neutral. None whatsoever on Indian spaces, but was still inundated with Indian content, most of it exceptionally low quality or trolling on Pakistani spaces.

I used to only follow some Pakistani spaces, and some others that are neutral. None whatsoever on Indian spaces, but was still inundated with Indian content, most of it exceptionally low quality or trolling on Pakistani spaces.
I do follow some Pakistani space and some Pakistani quorans like a Punjabi police officer who writes some great stories. I do agree there are trolls, quite a lot of them who will eventually get banned with the whole BNBR. AFAIK Quora is one of the heavily moderated platforms out there.

None actually. And I have never come here from behind a VPN. All you need to do to get rid of me is one perma ban.

At the moment, the protected class of the Western liberal elite are LGBT, Jews, Blacks and indians. The hated classes are the Muslims, Chinese, White Nationalists and Orthodox Christians.
From 1947 to 2001 West's protected class included Pakistan. Pakistan failed to make use of it. It was Indian efforts that turned the tide.

- PRTP GWD

From 1947 to 2001 West's protected class included Pakistan. Pakistan failed to make use of it. It was Indian efforts that turned the tide.

- PRTP GWD
Above post great example of when you have no clue(or a hypocrite.. take your pick for what is more likely) of history but decide to make a post for your cause anyway.

I guess the western assistance in the 60s, rapprochement in the 70’s,80’s and even in the 90’s for India while abandonment from 65 onwards with little or no assistance to full sanctions in the 90’s still reeks of “western protected class” for Pakistan for BhaktS.

So happy we use our clout on a really international platform that matters.

There is truly no even playing field on planet earth where an Indian will come out second best to a Pakistani.

I challenge you guys to name even 5.

Cheers, Doc
Insecure, petty Indians still ranting and raving to make themselves feel better and celebrating their troll armies ganging up on social media sites to block Pakistani content.

Amusing what the little humiliation in Balakot and its aftermath has done to their psyches.

Any thing more and Padma Bibi and his ilk will all go drown themselves in the Ganga.

See, here's the difference. True confidence and swagger doesn't reduce one to a blubbering, frothing at the mouth mess at the slightest setback, like Indians.

True confidence and swagger means you deal with it, confidently and silently - it means resilience.

Hekri nikli ki nahi aur kisi nikli yeh to time batayega.

Wakt ne bata diya ha fakat kamnazro ko nazar nahi a raha. Hekri ka lafz modi ka tha albata koshish hamain karne parh gayi. Kal ka flypast dekhna mat bholiye ga. Mazeed maloomat k liye hamaray sath rahain.

Back
Top Bottom