What's new

Featured India Forces Facebook to Delete Kashmir related posts by Pakistan Defence.

Facebook recently removed content from White nationalists such as Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Mark Collet and Millenial Woes even though none of them had breached the facebook community standards. It's all political as indians are a protected class that the West is hoping to build up to be an obstacle to China.

No doubt that facebook targets based on US domestic political correctness, but it's probably quite neutral or indifferent when it comes to South Asian geopolitics.

The reason why appealing is best is that this could literally just be the result of one or two overzealous or overly careful facebook mods, who received a flurry of reports from Indian social media cells. If it were truly a larger political conspiracy, a page like Pakistan Defence wouldn't be as big as it is on fb.

So happy we use our clout on a really international platform that matters.

There is truly no even playing field on planet earth where an Indian will come out second best to a Pakistani.

I challenge you guys to name even 5.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah , because there is 5 of you for 1 of us in that playing field. So congratulations on patting yourself on the back and bragging about beating someone outnumbered 5 to 1.

We should appeal the removal. Asking them to specifically cite which part of these community standards were violated in that post and where.

It should be fairly easy to appeal and ask for a review. And also let them know that due to Indo-Pak tensions, politically motivated reporting and even social media teams may be targeting the page. Facebook should therefore exercise due caution in taking action against content, and only removing when there are clear violations of their standards.

Godspeed to you brothers who are running the social media pages. :tup:
We don't enjoy that luxury of Appeal & Review, we are banished folks..
Our verified twitter got suspended, another account got suspended, horus had 5 of his accounts suspended, i got my personal account suspended @ 2.5k & Eagle had 10k followers when suspended....appeal was rejected :)

Everyone keeps claiming here that India is going down and is already discredited. India has no international standing. India is a fake news factory and has been exposed by disinfo labs and the entire world has already accepted this fact.

How come India is still able to exert this unfair influence?

I will tell how. Only people convinced by this anti India narrative and propaganda is a small section of people on few forums. India is as strong and is getting better at this game. Good luck to those who think otherwise.

No doubt that facebook targets based on US domestic political correctness, but it's probably quite neutral or indifferent when it comes to South Asian geopolitics.

The reason why appealing is best is that this could literally just be the result of one or two overzealous or overly careful facebook mods, who received a flurry of reports from Indian social media cells. If it were truly a larger political conspiracy, a page like Pakistan Defence wouldn't be as big as it is on fb.

You are probably right but I believe that the West is trying desperately hard to build india up to be a nuisance against China. Hence there is a pro-indian stance to all of this at some level.

We clothe and feed and educate and provide healthcare and infrastructure for those 5.

On our own rupee. No FATF etc.

Our taxes. 35 to 40 % of what we earn.

No free lunch.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah you don’t - let not lie just to keep a spurious “win”. 4 out 5 don’t have access to the basics of life and you are on record fighting a bhakt on that as well here.

Nationalism ki bhi hadd hoti hai - warna jayie Iraqi Baghdad bob banjaiye.. Americans at the door and he was claiming victory.

Everyone keeps claiming here that India is going down and is already discredited. India has no international standing. India is a fake news factory and has been exposed by disinfo labs and the entire world has already accepted this fact.

I will tell how. Only people convinced by this anti India narrative and propaganda is a small section of people on few forums. India is as strong and is getting better at this game. Good luck to those who think otherwise.
whats funny is that Modi's regime is threatened by a Forum, couldn't find dirt so dug up 3 years old post, that shows the frustration. it also shows us we are hitting DCA, Doval & his entire lot right in the a$$

We don't enjoy that luxury of Appeal & Review, we are banished folks..
Our verified twitter got suspended, another account got suspended, horus had 5 of his accounts suspended, i got my personal account suspended @ 2.5k & Eagle had 10k followers when suspended....appeal was rejected :)

I'm not surprised, all it takes is enough numbers to start targeting those pages. Indians crowd us out on these platforms, so its probably us who need to organise back in order to have any semblance of space for speech.

Any thoughts on how to kick up a fuss about biased moderation and targeting on these platforms?

A mass reporting by Indian propaganda cell is far different than the Indian notion of being strong, this & that. For a strong one like India, it is surprising that 2 front war now ended with peace & ceasefire requests on two fronts. Earlier, the so-called nationalistic strong was even imagining 2.5 war. Surprised that no one gets tired of such keyboard influence and claims.

If one look at transparency & their moderation on merit, it is a laugh of the day since all of my tweets were sharing news links in different dates. They had nothing to prove if I had violated any community standards and in return, there e-mail was that account will not be restored despite of all of the detailed argument from my side along with screengrabs of those tweets. That speaks volume of presence of these bhakts in twitter office.

So happy we use our clout on a really international platform that matters.

There is truly no even playing field on planet earth where an Indian will come out second best to a Pakistani.

I challenge you guys to name even 5.

Cheers, Doc
Born to be miserable...
Any wonder then why your nation sucks in happiness index.

whats funny is that Modi's regime is threatened by a Forum
Social media has turned into one of the biggest influencer in the current world. Modi and his team has used it like no other in India. Other politicians are only trying to catch up.
So there is no question of ignoring any aspect on this. Forums, twitter, facebook etc everything comes in that sphere.
I do suspect though that a person like Doval would even get a flinch due some posts on a forum. Someone expects that he sits and personally keeps track of all this and gets worried? I am sure there must be a team somewhere taking care of all this.

But, If it gives satisfaction to anyone, anywhere then good for them.

A mass reporting by Indian propaganda cell is far different than the Indian notion of being strong, this & that. For a strong one like India, it is surprising that 2 front war now ended with peace & ceasefire requests on two fronts. Earlier, the so-called nationalistic strong was even imagining 2.5 war. Surprised that no one gets tired of such keyboard influence and claims.

That's actually a win-win for modi. Not able to take on either Pakistan or China, the indians have to plead for a ceasefire. This then reduces indian casualties and suffering. He then tells his fellow indians that the LOC and LAC are quiet because both Pakistan and China have been defeated. The indians start celebrating and worshipping modi, making him another god of theirs. This enables him to consolidate his political power, hence modi will continue ruling india for a long time yet.

Back
Top Bottom