What's new

India finds no mention in Chinese foreign minister's annual press meet

bwahahhahahahahahhahha :lol: are you looking for some solace that Pakistan wasnt mention as well hahahahaha

rondooooosssssssss

nah! no solace.. I am not like Pakistan's Olympic hockey coach who was happy losing as long as Pakistan got a better ranking than India.. But was wondering why Pakistan that is core to a lot of Chinese initiatives in Asia did not find a mention either..

Dumplings are fine. Just no attacks on Chinese people, that's my condition for avoiding flames. :azn: And especially no racism towards us.

Too bad that people can't understand something so simple.

Dude which Pakistani exhibited racism towards the Chinese ? :blink:

We've got plenty of Pakistanis who'd pass for your long lost cousins ! :lol:

Chinese member once insulted Pakistanis.

I didn't go on a China bashing spree afterwards.

Weird people.

Dude which Pakistani exhibited racism towards the Chinese ? :blink:

More than enough, even though I offered multiple "cease-fires" on this forum they would not stop, so what can I do? :no:

So do Native Americans. :P

Chinese member once insulted Pakistanis.

I didn't go on a China bashing spree afterwards.

Weird people.

Yeah we are "weird" in your opinion. No wonder.

More than enough, even though I offered multiple "cease-fires" on this forum they would not stop, so what can I do? :no:

Oh come on - What would we be racists about ? Except the eyes & the lack of much body hair maybe, you guys are practically the same as us with lighter complexions ! :what:

Yeah we are "weird" in your opinion. No wonder.

Lol, stop pulling my leg. I meant weird ppl on forum, not the Chinese.

Oh come on - What would we be racists about ? Except the eyes & the lack of much body hair maybe, you guys are practically the same as us with lighter complexions ! :what:

I think you are exaggerating a bit too much there. :P

Also, we are not "Aryans"... in fact we are as far away from Aryans as it is possible to be, barring Native Americans.

nah! no solace.. I am not like Pakistan's Olympic hockey coach who was happy losing as long as Pakistan got a better ranking than India.. But was wondering why Pakistan that is core to a lot of Chinese initiatives in Asia did not find a mention either..

that was indeed starting point for improvement of hockey.

as far as the discussion is about Indian crying not Pakistani crying over Chinese policy of ignoring insignificant India.

Indians always look for confrontation for attention

I think you are exaggerating a bit too much there. :P

Also, we are not "Aryans"... in fact we are as far away from Aryans as it is possible to be, barring Native Americans.

I dunno what we are Aryans or some other ancient group of people who inhabited this land but we're generally taller than you guys & we cook way better food ! Take that...my Cantonese Brother ! :chilli:

So when will you treat me to some Peking Duck ? :cray:

Cantonese Roast Duck is far better than Peking Duck in my opinion. :no:

Ahhh...dunno I once saw a documentary on it; I still have dreams about that beautiful golden brown outer skin of it when cooked to perfection ! :agree:

Alright, bro, take care & remember - Don't go all guns blazing on us even if some Pakistani does take a dig at China; especially an American-Pakistani for it won't be reflective of what the vast majority of us think ! :kiss3:

Ahhh...dunno I once saw a documentary on it; I still have dreams about that beautiful golden brown outer skin of it when cooked to perfection ! :agree:

Alright, bro, take care & remember - Don't go all guns blazing on us even if some Pakistani does take a dig at China; especially an American-Pakistani ! :kiss3:

Hong Kong style roast duck. :P

roast-duck-small.jpg

Alright, bro, take care & remember - Don't go all guns blazing on us even if some Pakistani does take a dig at China; especially an American-Pakistani ! :kiss3:

Too early to say but I think they got the message already. :wave:

I can accept digs at China or our Government but not our people. That's all, just don't attack Chinese people and there will never be any problems. Very simple rule for me.

Back
Top Bottom