What's new

India finds no mention in Chinese foreign minister's annual press meet

Does India need attention from China?

@JonAsad Its One on One, Not One in One.

And we both are friends, I mean Me and @Chinese-Dragon, just to be clear.

As for other, Admins ask me not to respond to certain member because those members go out of control and ruin many threads . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Chinese foreign minister should hold another press conference and should mention India for just one time.

If such small gestures can make 1 billion humans happy than why not? After all humanity is above everything.

Does India need attention from China?
Actually both are in conversation on many fields especially Bilateral trade which we want to boost from current $ 60 billion to $100 billion by 2015,

Also building trust by cultural exchanges and defense cooperation.

I think the Chinese foreign minister should hold another press conference and should mention India for just one time.

If such small gestures can make 1 billion humans happy than why not? After all humanity is above everything.

I'll ask Yang Jiechi to set up a conference right away. :P

To be serious though, no one in the audience asked about India so Yang Jiechi didn't mention it, it's not really a big deal.

The only surprising thing was that the ToI cares so much about it.

Today is self praising Day?-
Anyways- i usually go after heavy weights and mostly are still banned- :pop:-
Nope. Today is Mother's Day. in India.

And we nurture Trolling. :omghaha:

To be serious though, no one in the audience asked about India so Yang Jiechi didn't mention it, it's not really a big deal.
Damn. Modi mentioned China in his address to NRIs in Chicago.

He said 19th century belonged to Europeans, 20th century belonged to US, 21st century will belong to Asia especially China and India.

@JonAsad Its One on One, Not One in One.

And we both are friends, I mean Me and @Chinese-Dragon, just to be clear.

As for other, Admins ask me not to respond to certain member because those members go out of control and ruin many threads . :D

Literally go for the meaning when i write something like that- Plz dont kill the obvious by correcting the grammer- :hitwall:-

Anyways i have seen you always respond to such members and get your asskicked all over the place- :pop:-

Yeah I know. But still there is nothing wrong in giving little solace to a billion people.

Who knows Yang Jiechi might be given next noble award for peace for this philanthropic move.

Some say outside PDF people are more rational- :lol:-
So they want him banned- :D-
Did you say "More Rational" ? :omghaha:

Literally go for the meaning when i write something like that- Plz dont kill the obvious by correcting the grammer- :hitwall:- Anyways i have seen you always respond to such members and get your asskicked all over the place- :pop:-
True. :cray:

People asskick me when I am not there. And when I get there, they hunt me like Pack of Wolves. :cray:
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=4909" target="_blank">JonAsad</a></u> :triniti:

Wow. Me and CD were having a nice conversation and all of sudden attention seekers couldn't handle it.

:rofl:

BREAKING NEWS:

Yang Jiechi has called for a special press conference to answer questions regarding India due to the protest put forward by the Indian government for not mentioning India and hurting the feelings of the Indian people and damaging the China-India relationship.

Back
Top Bottom