What's new

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just my imagination, or does the title of this thread suggest that Pakistan is so inferior to India on all counts that it is a shameful thing for India to be afraid of Pakistan??

I wouldn't have expected Pakistanis to put down their own country so hard, especially on a defence forum.

Very few people can read between lines (here). U did it.;)

Yes, I being an Indian fear from Pakistan.. There are plenty of reasons for the same:-
1) They can start war anytime like 99, 65, 71, 48 etc
2) Anytime they can dispatch few "Non-state actors" to kill our citizens.
3) There can always a N bomb can be dispatched even for small skirmish as our "Sane" neighbors dont have "First-No-Use Policy".
4) Anytime democracy can be reverted from Armed forces who can not be negotiated sincerly as per previous history.

Yes, I being an Indian fear from Pakistan.. There are plenty of reasons for the same:-
1) They can start war anytime like 99, 65, 71, 48 etc
2) Anytime they can dispatch few "Non-state actors" to kill our citizens.
3) There can always a N bomb can be dispatched even for small skirmish as our "Sane" neighbors dont have "First-No-Use Policy".
4) Anytime democracy can be reverted from Armed forces who can not be negotiated sincerly as per previous history.

To my mind, are you referring to the Kargil Incident? or that of something recent. (#2)

Tensions are mounting from both sides, I think #4 is most likely to fall to deaf ears.

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

The one who has something to lose is always fearful, you may call that "shame" but I call it development.

India FEARS Pakistan's military might but the International community Respects Pakistan's Defense(Nuke) capability.

Why India FEARs while the world RESPECTS ??? Because India keeps provoking Pakistan and fears a retaliation while the world has no problem with Pakistan's existence. India still views Pakistan as her own Province/State.

You clearly haven't been following the cables. :D

@ Thread title :

I am :eek: ......no I'm :rolleyes:.....naah I'm :lol:.......oops I'm just :rofl:

before Your Missile reaches here, You will see it blasting in your own sky with the help of this....

AAD_Launch_Crop.jpg

And This

P2152354.JPG

And Even a Prithvi 1 of ours can Tear you from the map as you have 0% protection against an Incoming Missile....

when u will prepare only one liquid fueled prithvi 1 missile to attack pakistan in that time we can launch huge number of our solid fueled missiles which can blast ur a** with in minutes ;) simple ghaznavi missile can invade ur sams and destroy ur delhi in short time :azn:
and why u forgeting we also are going to induct sams :devil:

The only people that fear Pakistan, is the coward and corrupt officials residing withing the GoI. As for the general population, boy please. There are far more fearful things in this world than Pakistanis, like spiders for instance.

when u will prepare only one liquid fueled prithvi 1 missile to attack pakistan in that time we can launch huge number of our solid fueled missiles which can blast ur a** with in minutes ;) simple ghaznavi missile can invade ur sams and destroy ur delhi in short time :azn:
and why u forgeting we also are going to induct sams :devil:

LOL, provided they don't die out in mid air. I hope the budget shift from Flood Victims to missile control systems don't fail you.:rofl:

'India fears the Cold Start Strategy might fail' thus preventing an attack on Pakistan'

'India fears any limited strike (surgical strike) on Pakistan, will led to Pakistan starting a full scale war in response'

'India fears Pakistan may use tactical nukes in the battlefields'

'India fears they will lose more in a full scale war as they are earning more in Peace time'

'India fears Pakistan Military might be defeated, but the war will go on forever Inside Indian territory'

'India fears Pakistan' Shame
i dont think INDIA fears pakistan as you make it look,i would describe it more as being cautious and less fear because as you rightly mentioned india will gain more in peace time than in war:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom