What's new

India fears for Afghanistan after NATO pullout

They did it because nobody was helping their people. Only investing money to these statues.

Watch if you truly want to understand the situation.

Quite amusing to find u support those barbarians...
I think in a thread few weeks ago, u were a few to support taliban, when they killed 7 army mens...
How u support them when they are killing ur own people...? i just dont seem to get the logic....

Would they have done the same if there was some historic mosque at that site and others were investing on that mosque and not helping their people

True... They are religious faggots and barbarians, who wants to live in middle ages...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite amusing to find u support those barbarians...
I think in a thread few weeks ago, u were a few to support taliban, when they killed 7 army mens...
How u support them when they are killing ur own people...? i just dont seem to get the logic....

You cannot fight an ideology with weapons. But you counter them with ideologies.

It's like chopping off the head of a snake and having two more heads come in its place.

we consider pakistan as our ally, but it does not mean we like Tabilan.
If pakistan ask china to help eliminate Taliban in future, we will help for sure.

You cannot fight an ideology with weapons. But you counter them with ideologies.

It's like chopping off the head of a snake and having two more heads come in its place.

Though ur second lie is true...But how u think to fight an ideology with an ideology?
The taliban refuses to allow education to girls, follow some outdated shahriah rules etc...

we consider pakistan as our ally, but it does not mean we like Tabilan.
If pakistan ask china to help eliminate Taliban in future, we will help for sure.

This is what the USA asked... Saw what happened?
China wont take part in things, to which it does not have a strategic value of...
Only pakistan and Afghanistan destroy taliban.. Not china or india...

Though ur second lie is true...But how u think to fight an ideology with an ideology?
The taliban refuses to allow education to girls, follow some outdated shahriah rules etc...

Actually Taliban have announced education for girls, and not just religious.

It's a small step in the right direction which is encouraging. Hopefully they can reform themselves, but If you kill them then it only makes them angrier and their cause for violence more justified.

For Pakistan it's like walking on a tight rope.

i just googled this to find out whether you are right or not and just on the very first link i found this
Taliban blow up girls

Let me help you out there.

Taliban ready to lift ban on girls' schools, says minister | World news | The Guardian

i just googled this to find out whether you are right or not and just on the very first link i found this
Taliban blow up girls

Let me help you out there.

Taliban ready to lift ban on girls' schools, says minister | World news | The Guardian

It's a small step in the right direction which is encouraging. Hopefully they can reform themselves, but If you kill them then it only makes them angrier and their cause for violence more justified.

But yet the question remains...
They still kill ur soldiers... So for the sake of peace, u suggesting them to let them scot free?

i just googled this to find out whether you are right or not and just on the very first link i found that just today taliban have blown up a girl's school
Taliban blow up girls

When we site google as a reference the zionazis say that it is not a credible source but when the zionazis use it as a reference it is a credible source, isn't that amazing?

u r kidding right .?..:taz:

160 schoolgirls taken to hospital after second ‘Taliban poisoning of Afghanistan school in a week’

Read more: Taliban poison attack results in 160 Afghan schoolgirls being rushed to hospital | Mail Online

TTP and Afghan Taliban are different entities.

But yet the ideologies are same... They take inspiration from each other....

When we site google as a reference the zionazis say that it is not a credible source but when the zionazis use it as a reference it is a credible source, isn't that amazing?

So? y bringing zionazies here?

We're afraid that we might have to witness scenes like the ones below, once again:

TalibanShootWomenInKabul.jpg

Talibanbeatwoman.jpg

1321950.grid-6x2.jpg

Aisha
Aisha, 18, was dragged from her home by the Taliban after running away from her husband. Despite her pleas that her in-laws had been abusive, that they had treated her like a slave, that she had no choice but to escape, a Taliban commander said she must be punished, lest other girls in the village try to do the same thing. Aisha's family members carried out the punishment: her brother-in-law held her down while her husband sliced off her ears and nose, then left her to die. She is now hidden in a secret women's shelter, where she was taken after receiving care from U.S. forces.

Read more: Women of Afghanistan Under Taliban Threat - Photo Essays - TIME

I'd love to see you having fun when some talib does the above to your near and dear ones. *Sarcasm*

Trying to be innocent while you Indians are the biggest barbarians. You can't fool the world.

India is taking a stance in South China Sea as proudly claim by the Indian posters here. I hope to see India having no problem dealing with the Talibans after Nato stop combat operations.

Or is there a lack gut on Indian side?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom