What's new

India Extends Diplomatic Recognition to South Sudan.

Havent you heard that half of the million you mentioned would be lifted from poverty by 2015 in India and China.... atleast its better than being helpless for others and of course for themselves unlike a few...

From that article:

"Those living on less than $1.25 a day are considered poor."

Not really a huge accomplishment to bring several million people above that threshold. But hey I wish well for India, I don't want to see poor people in India suffer anymore than see poor people in Pakistan. My point was that before India starts getting other ideas it should look after its poor slums and citizens.

From that article:

Not really a huge accomplishment to bring several million people above that threshold. But hey I wish well for India, I don't want to see poor people in India suffer anymore than see poor people in Pakistan. My point was that before India starts getting other ideas it should look after its poor slums and citizens.

Well, First home then abroad is not the theory, Diplomatic relations are as needful as to bring money to home to feed the poor in India... Investment starts from Hope... You cannot expect India to be self centric and kept away from the rest... Relationships are important too.

Let me restate my original post.

Why is India worried about oil when it has issues with feeding its existing population? (living on less than $1 / day). Have you thought about corn instead? probably taste better than Sudanese oil

409739.jpg

Yes i know india's population. 800M of 1.2 Billion Indians live on less than $1 a day. Makes sense?

Hi welcome, and read for urself..this is as per latest world bank report... enlighten urself

About 455 million Indian citizens live on less than $1.25 a day, the World Bank’s poverty line. A United Nations study released last year found more people living below the poverty threshold in eight states in India than in all of sub- Saharan Africa.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/19/world/asia/19india.html

Yes i know india's population. 800M of 1.2 Billion Indians live on less than $1 a day. Makes sense?

Come on you must be Joking right?? India has 1.53 lakh millionaires, and after that streight away people living in Slums?? makes sense?? Buddy you have a poor vision on India... We are not the ones of 60's anymore... Grow up... We have poverty but not to an extent Pakistan sees. We dont expect well wishing from you, but critics would be paid back.

Good News :tup::tup:

We should engage with this new nation diplomatically as soon as possible :cheers:

From that article:

Buddy, Let India have 1 Billion poor, That does not mean India is not progressing @ 8.5% Who will work to come out of poverty if the goverment feeds them 3 times a day in all Mosques, Temples and Churches and provide 20 Kg/month for free? It is not the case that no hard working individual cannot come up in life. Those people are happy with the way they live, We are not bothered... Why do you bother? You see this as an option to degrade India's image?

Anyway this is off topic. India, go on please help the war torn country and help its people live a peaceful life.

Good News :tup::tup:

We should engage with this new nation diplomatically as soon as possible :cheers:

True. This is a golden opportunity to repeat the success that we got in South Africa. Friendly environment, mutual help, development and respect for each other's countries, attempting to raise both the economies and benefitting... this is the key to increasing our footprint in northern half of Africa since our stronghold is only in southern parts of Africa.

Let the race for oil begin!!!
Thats the whole game..first set sanctions on Sudan and run it into an economic mess...then separate its oil rich region..and open up the oil markets..violaa..recipe of success!
The same game will soon repeat in Libya!

Thats the whole game..first set sanctions on Sudan and run it into an economic mess...then separate its oil rich region..and open up the oil markets..violaa..recipe of success!
The same game will soon repeat in Libya!

Well its survival of the fittest..eat or be eaten is the new rule.

Why is India worried about oil when it has issues with feeding its existing population? (living on less than $1 / day). Have you thought about corn instead? probably taste better than Sudanese oil
how about if u give this suggetion to your own politicians first.....on one side your country is asking for financial aid from international community because ur economy is in bad state and on another hand u r providing financial aid of 500 million $to afghanistan....

We have to worry about oil as we don't get free oil like Pakistan does.

Back
Top Bottom