What's new

India expose China Coronavirus Claims: Hiding Facts, Hiding Death Count

Don't believe fake Indian propaganda. They're hiding figures in a mass scale, the positive cases are probably 130,000 and 30,000 deaths currently. I just added a few zeros to their fake reported data.
I'd like to update your numbers as the mass migration that took place in the last 48 hrs has surely helped COVID-19 to jump/spread to 10s of thousands more. My personal estimates are, taking into consideration the fact that GOI grossly under-reports figures - maybe because their famous healthcare system is asleep or doesn't have testing kits, so with that in mind I estimate the figures of infected to be around 5,000,000-10,000,000 and deaths to be in the region of 40,000-70,000. The number of people that will die from starvation could be far, far higher.

lol as usual indians fanatic hindu govt is more interested in "exposing" others while indians are dying from starving.

BTW indians spies lol hahhaha did they use vedic technology or cow dunk to expose chinese?

idnians spies are only good to do terrorism thats it.

Hahahahahaha...
Indian media sucks when it comes to credibility. No one gives two fks to them.
Palki Sharma and Wion news aren't even households media names in India.

Still Palki Sharma reportage of Covid-19 and sharp questing of Chinese complacency, obfuscation, double talk in rise and spread corona virus on her prog getting huge traction.

This is her latest episode of Gravitas and go to comment section to find most of the commentators are foreigners who are critical of China's handling of Covid19.

India says: China is lying and not telling the truth about actual death.

India says China made coverups. WION New Delhi China cornavirus is propaganda. Criminal negligence by China in informing world.

Indian spies in China report, all is not well. what Chinese Government doesnot want the world to see because it hurt Chinese economy badly.

Indian media says Chinese government hiding facts, 3300 coronavirus deaths in Wuhan is not correct. Why China ordered 42000 urns for dead creamation.

Is china correct ?
Ignore her. This Sanghi Bitch is out of her mind

Palki Sharma and Wion news aren't even households media names in India.
She is a MILF Type Material thats why ugly pervert Sanghis watch her

and now will this anchor show whats happening in India. day laborers rushing home on jam-packed trains , police brutality and street fights with the establishment and riots???? I LOVE INDIANS. they have the FOOT IN MOUTH disease

During the lockdown all dead bodies were to be cremated. With a city like wuhan, even without the virus, people will be dying. Since it would be waste of time and resources, all dead bodies were to be cremated. This also, made sure if someone who was immune to the virus, but still a carrier, would not be able to spread the virus with a normal funeral.

India just needs world attention which nobody is willing to give as you can see, due to its idiotic steps to cut down corona virus via curfew of 1.2 billion ppl.

India wants to malign China as much as possible to win favors from US & West.

one of my ex-classmates claimed those died of the virus at home were not counted in china's stats...

As it is in many countries where there's a sudden outburst and tests can't be conducted in time. I believe the death toll is underestimated in most countries where there's a sudden outburst.

one of my ex-classmates claimed those died of the virus at home were not counted in china's stats...
Unlikely many died at home, cause the virus causes a lot of distress if they are critical.

Is Italy, Spain, Germany counting the ones died in homes too?
they look alot honest.
I doubt the ones died, probably died of other complication rather than coronavirus. How on earth for someone on lockdown is able to determine Coronavirus victims without test kits and medical knowledge. Especially in Europe with universal healthcare available, there is no reason for someone to avoid emergency care unlike the US.

Back
Top Bottom