What's new

'India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror': PM Modi's Strong Message At BJP Meet

to be fair to our Indian friends here:

Production[edit]
In 2013, world production of mangoes (data including mangosteens and guavas) was nearly 43 million tonnes, with India accounting for 42% (18 million tonnes) of the total (table).[26] China and Thailand were the next largest producers (table).

The "hedgehog" style is a form of mango preparation
Rank Country Production
(millions of tonnes)

23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 18.00
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China 4.45
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand 3.14
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia 2.06
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico 1.90
World 42.66

Diamonds:

2014_Diamonds_Countries_Export_Treemap.png

this is a very famous brand in Little india(Singapore)

CDrOD5kXIAA8ey4.png

corrected..

they are no more then few hundred till now who visited gangaland (mostly Muhajirs) and also got the chance to meet their families living there, you exaggerate things as if whole Pakistan is crawling to get bharti fake medicines.. i dont deny that your few hospitals have better medical facilities and doctors they may know how to save their patients from fake medicines..

and no bharti there are 3 times more more chances of farmer suicide in Marashtra then a death in suicide bombing or other kind of terrorism in Pakistan.. let me present it with you stats,

Maharashtra saw 3,228 farmer suicides in 2015
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...28-farmer-suicides-in-2015/article8103696.ece

View attachment 337772

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/Pakistan/database/casualties.htm

and thats only about one state which is supose to be host of Bharti economic hub.. i dont know what is going on in Bimaru states.. may Allah save them from colonial terrorists...

its really sad when they commit suicide but what to do its their will. nobody forcing them to commit suicide
unlike Pakistan were people are forced to die in form of terrorist attack, suicide bombing .

BTW 20k balochis are still missing and 40% of them are ladies and children. i know what your army did last summer leave alone these chote mote bomb blasts which is a daily routine in pakistan.

and regarding economy bhai ab jayda muh mat khulwa :P .. and i pray that GOD save you from yourself .

to be fair to our Indian friends here:

Production[edit]
In 2013, world production of mangoes (data including mangosteens and guavas) was nearly 43 million tonnes, with India accounting for 42% (18 million tonnes) of the total (table).[26] China and Thailand were the next largest producers (table).

The "hedgehog" style is a form of mango preparation
Rank Country Production
(millions of tonnes)

23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 18.00
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China 4.45
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand 3.14
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia 2.06
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico 1.90
World 42.66

Diamonds:

2014_Diamonds_Countries_Export_Treemap.png

this is a very famous brand in Little india(Singapore)

CDrOD5kXIAA8ey4.png

to be fair 20% of indian diamond includes a major portion of blood diamonds

http://www.brilliantearth.com/news/surat-india-where-blood-diamonds-go-to-forget-their-past/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jan/21/india.theobserver

India blames Pakistan of exporting terrorism but will always ignore sponsoring of insurgency in Africa by buying these blood diamonds from various militant groups off black market

hehe, a feel good link and congratulations if its not fake :P

and I hope CIA or pentagon or IAEA has a close watch on this who knows another AQ khan is on the make :) :)

indeed a feel good link and true one too unlike those russia cancelling war games with Pakistan

software? what software? the only thing India exports to my country are:
curry powder,
henna (i like using that stuff)
asylum seekers

to us Canadians, these pics can be Afghanistan, india or Pakistan.

Definitely not India going by the apparels worn.
If you still think so you are terribly misinformed.

A gift from me for you to get excited.

F201111300837161040116767.jpg

to be fair 20% of indian diamond includes a major portion of blood diamonds

http://www.brilliantearth.com/news/surat-india-where-blood-diamonds-go-to-forget-their-past/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jan/21/india.theobserver

India blames Pakistan of exporting terrorism but will always ignore sponsoring of insurgency in Africa by buying these blood diamonds from various militant groups off black market

And not mention Malabar gold ceo is in jail in Dubai while two other Indian gold conglomerates are wanted in Dubai for scams and fraud...

its really sad when they commit suicide but what to do its their will. nobody forcing them to commit suicide
unlike Pakistan were people are forced to die in form of terrorist attack, suicide bombing .

BTW 20k balochis are still missing and 40% of them are ladies and children. i know what your army did last summer leave alone these chote mote bomb blasts which is a daily routine in pakistan.

and regarding economy bhai ab jayda muh mat khulwa :P .. and i pray that GOD save you from yourself .

hahahah, so pathetic bharti they are doing mass suicides bcoz of their own will and not bcoz of lack of opportunities and colonial terrorist rulling them? :lol:

they are missing according to whom? Bollywood media? Anyways care about your own shithole where you killed thousand of sikhs in fake encounters, where alone naxals have killed more then TTP, where mass graves of Kashmiris have been found and a lac Kashmiri deid by gangalander state terrorisms.. Then there are naga, assames and so on, dont want to waste my time..

And as far as economy goes gangaland have more poor then africa, worst income equality in whole subcontinent, hence india despite having higher per capita have more povery then Pakistan, less middle class then Pakistan... and bhangi mun mat khol, pichware jaise smell aye gi :lol:

And as far as economy goes gangaland have more poor then africa, worst income equality in whole subcontinent, hence india despite having higher per capita have more povery then Pakistan, less middle class then Pakistan... and bhangi mun mat khol, pichware jaise smell aye g

and as far as economy is concerned beggars cannot be choosers.
if you still need 200mil dollar for F16 we can collect chanda here and can donate you lol . Jab afghaniyo ko 1billion de sakte hai to tumlogo ko 200mil to dena banta hai .

Look who's talking....

poverty-in-pakistan-2.jpg

2008-10-16-10-3-35-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-1.jpg

Indians pulling rickshaws for a living is far better and dignified than several Pakistanis eating from road sides and garbage.....Given the huge population we have done a decent job in alleviating poverty, There is still work needs to be done. But look at Pakistan, you had the comfort of a very meagre population, land, natural resources and good external support. Still you haven't developed or civilized.

Not bro.
Donot insult the poor people.
He is showing his class despite that TTA tag.We shouldnt stoop down to his level.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom