What's new

'India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror': PM Modi's Strong Message At BJP Meet

finally desperation comes out, i am glad he controled his emotions and didnt start crying :lol: btw bhart is also biggest exporter of fake medicine, ask your terrorist nation to stop playing with lives of millions of innocents...

Pakistan’s IT exports exceed $2 billion, says PSEB chief

India exports body shops of cheap call centers, BPO and data entry..

Pakistan's IT exports means export of international terrorism and surely it exceeds $2 billion , we have no doubt on it.

finally desperation comes out, i am glad he controled his emotions and didnt start crying :lol: btw bhart is also biggest exporter of fake medicine, ask your terrorist nation to stop playing with lives of millions of innocents...

hehe, i hope the pakistani who got treated here are still alive in pakistan cuz they have more chances of death by suicide bombings there than to take indian FAKE medicine :azn::azn:

whats new in there? same blame game. Painting himself great, incredible and saint while painting Pakistan as evil nation. Modi should first do osme introspection

look what this chai wala said when he was not in government..

[video]

bxDzMHs.jpg

Thanks man. This is what irritates me that people think today's India was always there throughout history and Pakistan and Bangladesh were part of undivided India. In reality, the subcontinent have never been one single entity, there were always different kingdoms throughout history.

Modi needs a history lesson. British India. BRITISH India you munchkin.

OeP51IJ.jpg

And

bxDzMHs.jpg

Why does India still have 2 million tethered like animals?

x83151375938424572_5.jpg

Exports anymone? Have all the donkeys been exported?

kolkata_photography_14.jpg

Look who's talking....

poverty-in-pakistan-2.jpg

2008-10-16-10-3-35-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-1.jpg

Indians pulling rickshaws for a living is far better and dignified than several Pakistanis eating from road sides and garbage.....Given the huge population we have done a decent job in alleviating poverty, There is still work needs to be done. But look at Pakistan, you had the comfort of a very meagre population, land, natural resources and good external support. Still you haven't developed or civilized.

Are we still on that?

Oye yaar Modi, kuch aqal kay nakhun lay. Why hell bent on making a fool of yourself and India? *facepalm*
software? what software? the only thing India exports to my country are:
curry powder,
henna (i like using that stuff)
asylum seekers

Look who's talking....

poverty-in-pakistan-2.jpg

2008-10-16-10-3-35-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-51e29670637d458a979f093ec3d16ec3-1.jpg

Indians pulling rickshaws for a living is far better and dignified than several Pakistanis eating from road sides and garbage.....Given the huge population we have done a decent job in alleviating poverty, There is still work needs to be done. But look at Pakistan, you had the comfort of a very meagre population, land, natural resources and good external support. Still you haven't developed or civilized.

to us Canadians, these pics can be Afghanistan, india or Pakistan.

Modi ki tu waj gai hai yaar

Pagel kuta Ho raha hai

Ye Indian pm hai jo state kay faisley bjp ki meeting main day raha hai sala

Buhaat kutay wali Ho rahi hai sari dunya main

software? what software? the only thing India exports to my country are:
curry powder,
henna (i like using that stuff)
asylum seekers

to us Canadians, these pics can be Afghanistan, india or Pakistan.

amazing.

The only made in india items i could ever find in Singapore are:

1)Prepacked spices like curry powder, tamarind, fenugreek, etc.
2)Prepacked Henna hair dye powder

Unsurprisingly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice#Production

India contributes 75% of global spice production.

Top Spice Producing Countries
(in metric tonnes)
Rank Country 2010 2011
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 1,474,900 1,525,000
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh 128,517 139,775
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey 107,000 113,783
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China 90,000 95,890
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 53,647 53,620
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 18,028 21,307
16px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal 20,360 20,905
23px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png
Colombia 16,998 19,378

jsut like what u described. But then again, Spices were worth more than gold during the Age of Sail. The British(and Dutch) went all the way to India for it.

Last edited:
The only made in india items i could ever find in Singapore are:
Since you are from Singapore, I guess you would know that the least clean location in your country (which is known for strict laws on cleanliness). Mind sharing it with some of our Bharati friends around here, lol

Since you are from Singapore, I guess you would know that the least clean location in your country (which is known for strict laws on cleanliness). Mind sharing it with some of our Bharati friends around here, lol

If u were to ask me for my unbiased honest opinion(i guess u already knew the answer - judging by the sneaky way u posed the question to me)- and after thinking through for a good 30secs or so, combing through every location in the country in my mind- it would be Little India. The hyper cleanest place would be our Changi airport.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom