What's new

'India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror': PM Modi's Strong Message At BJP Meet

Cheapshot. Now u resort to evasive maneuvers and dirty insinuations.

LOL. Not at all.

My posts are pretty straight forward, Every a pakistani have understood the. You CHOOSE not to understand them due to shame :lol:

Your own cheapness has boomeranged on you and now you cannot handle the heat. Should I say Typical Singaporean ? :azn:

Not bro.
Donot insult the poor people.
He is showing his class despite that TTA tag.We shouldnt stoop down to his level.

Unfortunately stooges are to be replied in a language they understand better.
You are right....but what is 'right' consistently changes in this forum.

I'm not sure about sanitation and discrimination, but I have seen that place and you will hardly find public littering anywhere in Singapore except that place.

Because elsewhere there is the law present to punish littering while the law seems to be absent in little India.

Also the filth elsewhere is cleaned up regularly while its not done in little India.

Everything points to Racist Singapore.

LOL. Not at all.

My posts are pretty straight forward, Every a pakistani have understood the. You CHOOSE not to understand them due to shame :lol:

Your own cheapness has boomeranged on you and now you cannot handle the heat. Should I say Typical Singaporean ? :azn:

ttW6pRC.jpg

1b8g0b.jpg

Because elsewhere there is the law present to punish littering while the law seems to be absent in little India.

Also the filth elsewhere is cleaned up regularly while its not done in little India.

Everything points to Racist Singapore.
LOL........ more Evidence of Racist Behaviour. Typical Singaporean ?

But I love the fact that you are lost for words and have been reduced to miming :lol:

retardedSuperman.jpg

Thank you. ........... your surrender is now complete :lol:

It was fun while it lasted. I hope you will give me more opportunities to fcuk you again. I almost feel like a pedophile, but your bigotry indicates a older man so I am reassured.

Last edited:
Than you. ........... your surrender is now complete :lol:

It was fun while it lasted. I hope you will give me more opportunities to fcuk you again. I almost feel like a pedophile, but your bigotry indicates a older man so I am reassured.

aptopix-india-gay-parade-2009-6-28-12-50-37.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom