What's new

'India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror': PM Modi's Strong Message At BJP Meet

and as far as economy is concerned beggars cannot be choosers.
if you still need 200mil dollar for F16 we can collect chanda here and can donate you lol . Jab afghaniyo ko 1billion de sakte hai to tumlogo ko 200mil to dena banta hai .

now a pathetic bhangi from biggest beggar nation would taunt us for aid :rofl:
what is your opinion about ur idol israel which just few days ago got $38 billions aid that too without aiding US a single time, while Pakistan fought for US interests, we handed our bases to them for use against soviets, we joined ceto and cento, we took care of Mujahideen on behalf of US, we allow them movement of their logistics against Taliban throgh our soil, we earned that money hard way, its not begging which you pathetic gangalander did, you never supported US, in ur entire history you were on soviet side yet you begged the most money from the US.. Real beggars indeed.

m.timesofindia.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

you are giving a billion to afghanis not bcoz of ur good heart, you are using them against us, otherwise why on earth a piss poor shithole would provide aid to others whose own nation is committing mass suicides [higher then last 15 years], have more poverty then africa, Top in slavery and hunger list and so on.. :lol:

as for chanda, unlike your army, our army dont beg for chanda, but if they ask people will help with everything, we dont need any help from toiletless poor people..

Last edited:
upload_2016-9-25_18-25-3.png

If u were to ask me for my unbiased honest opinion(i guess u already knew the answer - judging by the sneaky way u posed the question to me)- and after thinking through for a good 30secs or so, combing through every location in the country in my mind- it would be Little India. The hyper cleanest place would be our Changi airport.

Wouldn't that be a failure of your Singapore State government ?

The most obvious conclusion would be the discrimination and poor sanitation service provided to the people of little India.

That too is my unbiased honest opinion.

So what you are admitting is that your nation is a Racist nation who discriminates between citizens based on their ethnicity.

Pharmaceuticals
Wouldn't that be a failure of your Singapore State government ?

The most obvious conclusion would be the discrimination and poor sanitation service provided to the people of little India.

That too is my unbiased honest opinion.

So what you are admitting is that your nation is a Racist nation who discriminates between citizens based on their ethnicity.

did i hit some sore spots?
y the sensitivity?

Irrelevant- what has a particular lcoation in being the dirtiest in the coutnry got to do with the goverment being a 'failure'(atually this statement tickled me good- especially when the whole world knows whether Singapore is a 'failure' or not)i merely mentioned IMO, Little India is the dirtiest and the fact that the poster knowingly asked me this question means he probably already knew the answer himself.

and what's that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man about? when did i
admitted' Singapore is a racist nation? More sensitivity on your part?

Singapore is a racist country just because certain areas in the country is filthily dirtier than the rest of the country?

Last edited:
Pharmaceuticals

y the sensitivity?

i merely mentioned IMO, Little India is the dirtiest and the fact that the poster knowingly asked me this question himself is because he probably already knew the answer.

“If I have to follow U.S. standards in inspecting facilities supplying to the Indian market,” G. N. Singh, India’s top drug regulator, said in a recent interview with an Indian newspaper, “we will have to shut almost all of those.” [10]

According to Outsourcing Pharma citing the European Commission, 75% of counterfeit drugs supplied world over have some origins in India, followed by 7% from Egypt and 6% from China.[11]

The Central Drug Standards Control Organisation (CDSCO), the drug regulatory authority of India conducted a nationwide survey in 2009 and announced that of "24,000 samples [that] were collected from all over India and tested. It was found that only 11 samples or 0.046% were spurious." [12]

Pharmaceuticals

y the sensitivity?

i merely mentioned IMO, Little India is the dirtiest and the fact that the poster knowingly asked me this question because he probably already knew the answer himself.

LOL..... looks like I am the one who hit some sore spots :lol:

I merely mentioned the most obvious conclusion based on the posters too. The Very fact that Singapore practice discrimination while providing sanitary service is evidenced by your own admission.

The other poster was just too dumb to draw the conclusion based on evidence.

LOL..... looks like I am the one who hit some sore spots :lol:

I merely mentioned the most obvious conclusion based on the posters too. The Very fact that Singapore practice discrimination while providing sanitary service is evidenced by your own admission.

The other poster was just too dumb to draw the conclusion based on evidence.

1)what 'conclusion'?
2)what admission? if u cant point it out, its obvious u r trying to incite an arguement.

1)what 'conclusion'?
2)what admission? if u cant point it out, its obvious u r trying to incite an arguement.

I have already explained both. Read my posts again and then again till you get it.

Do you honestly expect me to compensate for your inabilities ?

I'm not sure about sanitation and discrimination, but I have seen that place and you will hardly find public littering anywhere in Singapore except that place.

I know, because of some power boil technology applied to them in addition? The best basmati is still said to be Pakistani, in terms of grain, aroma and taste. Also famous that Indians buy that from here on a cheaper price and sell it with their tags on it worldwide as their exclusive branded rice.
agreed to disagree
Little did that indian poster know, the basmati brands he listed are not found that often where i live. i seen some of them only in cheap low end grocery stores. I will see next time i go shopping if there are Pakistani basmati rice in higher end grocery stores
what would a Chinese do with Pakistani Basmati rice I wonder. Don't tell me you make your own Biryani and Pulav.:omghaha:

I have already explained both. Read my posts again and then again till you get it.

Do you honestly expect me to compensate for your inabilities ?

Cheapshot. Now u resort to evasive maneuvers and dirty insinuations.

hence, u're a troll

bwahahahaha and still India is one of the most depressed NATION mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rondooooooooooooooooos

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom