What's new

India explores rail link with Iran, Turkey

ooh that`s means that you think Pakistan water sovereignty is disputed like china south sea or other international sea disputed territory. so keep in delusion we never mind.
It is not disputed, you are ill-informed. that's all.
http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part5.htm
Article 58 is for pipelines, submarines and navigation for other states in EEZ of costal state.
Hope it helps.

Article58

Rights and duties of other States in the exclusive economic zone

1. In the exclusive economic zone, all States, whether coastal or land-locked, enjoy, subject to the relevant provisions of this Convention, the freedoms referred to in article 87 of navigation and overflight and of the laying of submarine cables and pipelines, and other internationally lawful uses of the sea related to these freedoms, such as those associated with the operation of ships, aircraft and submarine cables and pipelines, and compatible with the other provisions of this Convention.

2. Articles 88 to 115 and other pertinent rules of international law apply to the exclusive economic zone in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

3. In exercising their rights and performing their duties under this Convention in the exclusive economic zone, States shall have due regard to the rights and duties of the coastal State and shall comply with the laws and regulations adopted by the coastal State in accordance with the provisions of this Convention and other rules of international law in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

u52.gif

And the refrence Article 87

Freedom of the high seas

1. The high seas are open to all States, whether coastal or land-locked. Freedom of the high seas is exercised under the conditions laid down by this Convention and by other rules of international law. It comprises, inter alia, both for coastal and land-locked States:

(a) freedom of navigation;

(b) freedom of overflight;

(c) freedom to lay submarine cables and pipelines, subject to Part VI;

(d) freedom to construct artificial islands and other installations permitted under international law, subject to Part VI;

(e) freedom of fishing, subject to the conditions laid down in section 2;

(f) freedom of scientific research, subject to Parts VI and XIII.

Last edited:
It is not disputed, you are ill-informed. that's all.
http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part5.htm
Article 58 is for pipelines, submarines and navigation for other states in EEZ of costal state.
Hope it helps.

Article58

Rights and duties of other States in the exclusive economic zone

1. In the exclusive economic zone, all States, whether coastal or land-locked, enjoy, subject to the relevant provisions of this Convention, the freedoms referred to in article 87 of navigation and overflight and of the laying of submarine cables and pipelines, and other internationally lawful uses of the sea related to these freedoms, such as those associated with the operation of ships, aircraft and submarine cables and pipelines, and compatible with the other provisions of this Convention.

2. Articles 88 to 115 and other pertinent rules of international law apply to the exclusive economic zone in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

3. In exercising their rights and performing their duties under this Convention in the exclusive economic zone, States shall have due regard to the rights and duties of the coastal State and shall comply with the laws and regulations adopted by the coastal State in accordance with the provisions of this Convention and other rules of international law in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

u52.gif

And the refrence Article 87

Freedom of the high seas

1. The high seas are open to all States, whether coastal or land-locked. Freedom of the high seas is exercised under the conditions laid down by this Convention and by other rules of international law. It comprises, inter alia, both for coastal and land-locked States:

(a) freedom of navigation;

(b) freedom of overflight;

(c) freedom to lay submarine cables and pipelines, subject to Part VI;

(d) freedom to construct artificial islands and other installations permitted under international law, subject to Part VI;

(e) freedom of fishing, subject to the conditions laid down in section 2;

(f) freedom of scientific research, subject to Parts VI and XIII.

but india want to isolate pakistan, india want to impose the label as terrorist sponsoring country for pakistan, so do you really think that pakistan will ever follow these conventions if that will happen ? no
Btw
They're freer than countries' territorial waters in the sense that no country can claim sovereignty over them, according to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), but that doesn't mean that countries can't apply their laws or jurisdiction to events, activity or people.

admiralty-and-maritime-shipping-laws-in-pakistan

Pakistan
has own Maritime shipping or any sea activity laws. and every one need to take permission before entering in Pakistan water jurisdiction.

Last edited:
but india want to isolate pakistan, india want to impose the label as terrorist sponsoring country for pakistan, so do you really think that pakistan will ever follow these conventions if that will happen ? no
Btw
They're freer than countries' territorial waters in the sense that no country can claim sovereignty over them, according to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), but that doesn't mean that countries can't apply their laws or jurisdiction to events, activity or people.

admiralty-and-maritime-shipping-laws-in-pakistan

Pakistan
has own Maritime shipping or any sea activity laws. and every one need to take permission before interning in Pakistan water jurisdiction.
It means the same. You cannot do that in EEZ. Pakistan jurisdiction only apply if India wants to drill for oil or minerals or fish. That is what ment by restricted jurisdiction and sovereignty.
What you are talking about,those rights are only limited until 12 nautical miles.:cheers:

bottom line is India doesnot need any sort of permissions from pakistan to navigate through the region neither for laying down the pipeline.

Last edited:
It means the same. You cannot do that in EEZ. Pakistan jurisdiction only apply if India want to drill for oil or minerals or fish. That is what means by restricted jurisdiction and sovereignty.What you are talking about,those rights are only limited until 12 nautical miles.:cheers:
No i meant Pakistan and every country have right to impose more laws or jurisdiction within sea territory in their waters, despite this international water route. you cant enter with your submarine or with private/naval shipping in pakistan water territory. even cant lay the oil or gas pipe line in Pakistan territory without Pakistan permission.

that is why india is planning to build Gas pipe line via iran to Oman and then india by passing pakistan.

Last edited:
No i meant Pakistan and every country have right to impose more laws or jurisdiction within sea territory in their despite this international water route. you cant enter with your submarine or with private shipping in pakistan water territory. even cant lay the oil or gas pipe line in Pakistan territory without Pakistan permission.

that is why india is planning to build Gas pipe line via iran to Oman and then india.
You are absolutly right, with the gas pipleine via Iran to Oman and then India, India will be having access to gas from Arabian Peninsula aswell as IRAN and possibly CAR in future also avoiding getting close to 12 nautical miles of pak waters. Smart right ? :smitten:

It is not Pakistani waters, it is international waters and all costal and landlock states enjoy all the rights , Pakistan just enjoy special rights to exploite it's resources.
Pakistan agreed to consitution of UN to get these rights. UN or no other country agreed to the consitution of Pakistan. Therefore it is the other way round.:azn:

Last edited:
It is not Pakistani waters, it is international waters and all costal and landlock states enjoy all the rights , Pakistan just enjoy rights to exploite it's resources.
Pakistan agreed to consitution of UN to get these rights. UN or no other country agreed to the consitution of Pakistan. Therefore it is the other way round.
now what i can say if you are not willing to accept. even UN cant do anything about constitution of pakistan. every one need pakistan permission if anyone want to use pakistan water territory. either you accept it or not, pakistan is the bitter truth for you in order to expand your influence in the region with easy access or else your products will more expansive. batter to work with Pakistan as china is doing. really we dont want to negotiate about kashmir in this regards this is purely economically viable for both countries especially for india compare to pakistan and for whole region too, but your Modi ego with Pakistan will drown only india in this region. it is really Good for Pakistan and india to work together rather then creating propaganda, conspiracy. US and other also have interest with pakistan, so Modi dreams to isolate Pakistan is not going to happen ever. it`s batter for India to join now before it`s too late.

now what i can say if you are not willing to accept. even UN cant do anything about constitution of pakistan. every one need pakistan permission if anyone want to use pakistan water territory. either you accept it or not, pakistan is the bitter truth for you in order to expand your influence in the region with easy access or else you product will more expansive. batter to work with Pakistan as china is doing. really we dont want to negotiate about kashmir in this regards this is purely economically viable for both countries especially for india compare to pakistan and for whole region too, but your Modi ego with Pakistan will drown only india in this region. it is really Good for Pakistan and india to work together rather then creating propaganda, conspiracy. US and other also have interest with pakistan, so Modi dreams to isolate Pakistan is not going to happen ever. it`s batter for India to join now before it`s too late.
The area you are talking about is not under terrotorial waters of Pakistan . So infact Paksitan can not do anything.
Pakistan do want to blackmail India in every aspect to get Kashmir. MFN status, Pakistan promissed and never gave. Access to Afg. Pakistan refused. Now India is happy to create it's alternative to avoid blackmailing.
Pakistan has to fall in line before it's too late if it wants to talk and trade with India.
Doesn't matter to India if US, Russia,China, Mars and Pluto have intreasts in Pakistan. India will act according to it's national intreasts.

Rail link to Turkey and Iran bypassing Pakistan and NSTC will come to light very soon.

Last edited:
The area you are talking about is not under terrotorial waters of Pakistan . So infact Paksitan can not do anything.
Pakistan do want to blackmail India is every aspect to get Kashmir. MFN status, Pakistan promissed and never gave. Access to Afg. Pakistan refused. Now India is happy to create it's alternative to avoid blackmailing.
Pakistan has to fall in line before it's too late if it wants to talk and trade with India.
Doesn't matter to India if US, Russia,China, Mars and Pluto have intreasts in Pakistan. India will act according to it's national intreasts.

Rail link to Turkey and Iran bypassing Pakistan and NSTC will come to light very soon.
ok best of luck

now what i can say if you are not willing to accept. even UN cant do anything about constitution of pakistan. every one need pakistan permission if anyone want to use pakistan water territory. either you accept it or not, pakistan is the bitter truth for you in order to expand your influence in the region with easy access or else your products will more expansive. batter to work with Pakistan as china is doing. really we dont want to negotiate about kashmir in this regards this is purely economically viable for both countries especially for india compare to pakistan and for whole region too, but your Modi ego with Pakistan will drown only india in this region. it is really Good for Pakistan and india to work together rather then creating propaganda, conspiracy. US and other also have interest with pakistan, so Modi dreams to isolate Pakistan is not going to happen ever. it`s batter for India to join now before it`s too late.

Define Pakistan water territory?? You are not claiming entire Indian ocean, are you??

Define Pakistan water territory?? You are not claiming entire Indian ocean, are you??
i already defined what i mean, read my all previous post in this thread. who am i to claim entire Indian Ocean ?

Last edited:
Just One Question Mr Rising Sun Man Sir.how ? liking digging under china and or afghanistan?? Nothing personel but This is serious IRONY

Just One Question Mr Rising Sun Man Sir.how ? liking digging under china and or afghanistan?? Nothing personel but This is serious IRONY

It is right? :lol:

This dude @BABA AGHORI is suggesting a gas pipeline from Iran to Oman and then to India. :rofl:

How much will the gas cost by the time it reaches India? :woot: $1000 per barrel (or whatever system they use for gas prices).

Before the implementation of this theoretical project, they have to tunnel through the Persian Gulf (Iran to Oman) and then straight to India. How much is that going to cost? I suppose more than $50 Billion.

Then the maintenance cost and dare I say if it breaks up (in more than one case). How are they going to fix it? When are they going to fix it? After millions if not billions of gas is lost?

Stop your wet dreams and quit PDF @BABA AGHORI no one's going to propose such a pipeline plus the Chabahar port is what India is using to blackmail/corrupt/sideline CPEC, the day it is official, you can come back with your thousand dollar (thousand millions in your case :lol:) ideas.

Just to give you the scale of your billion(s) dollar pipeline project:-

indian-ocean-map-ports-bases-pirate-attacks-2009.jpg

Plus, the Indians (or whichever nationality of engineers work on this) will have to drill around the Pakistani EEZ & extended EEZ. (adding hundreds of more kilometers along the way) ;)

So, the pipeline will be ±1000 km. Now that's a long distance my friend @BABA AGHORI

And then there's the risk of sabotage or the natural degradation of the pipelines over time (or natural explosions/maintenance problems) :cry:

550c8f79b8280.jpg

Good Luck with that :partay:

I seriously hope your PM looks into this & wastes billions and billions of dollars. :enjoy:

It is right? :lol:

This dude @BABA AGHORI is suggesting a gas pipeline from Iran to Oman and then to India. :rofl:

How much will the gas cost by the time it reaches India? :woot: $1000 per barrel (or whatever system they use for gas prices).

Before the implementation of this theoretical project, they have to tunnel through the Persian Gulf (Iran to Oman) and then straight to India. How much is that going to cost? I suppose more than $50 Billion.

Then the maintenance cost and dare I say if it breaks up (in more than one case). How are they going to fix it? When are they going to fix it? After millions if not billions of gas is lost?

Stop your wet dreams and quit PDF @BABA AGHORI no one's going to propose such a pipeline plus the Chabahar port is what India is using to blackmail/corrupt/sideline CPEC, the day it is official, you can come back with your thousand dollar (thousand millions in your case :lol:) ideas.

Just to give you the scale of your billion(s) dollar pipeline project:-

indian-ocean-map-ports-bases-pirate-attacks-2009.jpg

Plus, the Indians (or whichever nationality of engineers work on this) will have to drill around the Pakistani EEZ & extended EEZ. (adding hundreds of more kilometers along the way) ;)

So, the pipeline will be ±1000 km. Now that's a long distance my friend @BABA AGHORI

And then there's the risk of sabotage or the natural degradation of the pipelines over time (or natural explosions/maintenance problems) :cry:

550c8f79b8280.jpg

Good Luck with that :partay:

I seriously hope your PM looks into this & wastes billions and billions of dollars. :enjoy:
First of all gas is measured in cubic feet not in barrels, so we can understand level of intellect you hve. Secondly India do not need to go around your EEZ, read the UN rules over EEZ tht I hve posted. Thirdly india would be importing over a trillion cubic feet of gas in next decade, if you calculate, I am sure you won't be able too, the cost of liquidfiction of natural gas plus transport cost, pipeline would be very economical. The same reason why China wants to lay down a pipeline from Gawadar to Chinese west coast rather than relying on pak truck drivers. My friend banya knows business very well.

Does "banya" (what does that term even mean lol) know that another country can't mine under another countries EEZ or extended EEZ? (if Pakistan wishes for India not to mine/tunnel under its land)

Article 60

Artificial islands, installations and structures in the exclusive economic zone

1. In the exclusive economic zone, the coastal State shall have the exclusive right to construct and to authorize and regulate the construction, operation and use of:

(a) artificial islands;

(b) installations and structures for the purposes provided for in article 56 and other
economic purposes;

(c) installations and structures which may
interfere with the exercise of the rights of the coastal State in the zone.

2. The coastal State shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such artificial islands, installations and structures, including jurisdiction with regard to customs, fiscal, health, safety and immigration laws and regulations.

3. Due notice must be given of the construction of such artificial islands, installations or structures, and permanent means for giving warning of their presence must be maintained. Any installations or structures which are abandoned or disused shall be removed to ensure safety of navigation, taking into account any generally accepted international standards established in this regard by the competent international organization. Such removal shall also have due regard to fishing, the protection of the marine environment and the rights and duties of other States. Appropriate publicity shall be given to the depth, position and dimensions of any installations or structures not entirely removed.

4. The coastal State may, where necessary, establish reasonable safety zones around such artificial islands, installations and structures in which it may take appropriate measures to ensure the safety both of navigation and of the artificial islands, installations and structures.

So "banya", if Pakistan wishes to, it can simply block India's moves, sabotage the pipeline through proxies (like your doing to/in CPEC; making you taste your own atrocities :lol:). Get it?

The same reason why China wants to lay down a pipeline from Gawadar to Chinese west coast rather than relying on pak truck drivers.

Wtf is the Chinese West Coast? Did you just invent that term out of the thin air? o_O

Last time I checked, China only had the east coast. :D

map-people-republic-china1.gif

Plus, how do you know if China is going to pay the Pakistani truck drivers or not? Are you the senior management of CPEC. :police:

When you can fully quote my whole response to your half researched, half bs posts, then respond. Please don't cherry pick over my post(s). :disagree:

Baniya, if you know business so well, instruct your PM too :D. May you help him waste billions upon billions. :azn:

Keep living the wet dream. :cheers:

Last edited:
Indian Railways.

Most of IR's freight revenue now comes from such block rakes carrying bulk goods such as coal or cement. A typical load (full rake) consists of 40 BCN wagons (2200t). Sometimes half loads (mini-rake) of 20 BCN wagons (1100t) are also available for contracts

Back
Top Bottom