What's new

India-England Final

Covers are being off.....lets hope for a T-20 and then both teams are equally capable.

This is effing absurd. BBC are saying play will commence at 4.17 for a 20-20. This isn't the bloody T20 cup- I wanted to see a good 50 over slog.

British weather and sh!t planning has robbed us all of a great ODI.

This is effing absurd. BBC are saying play will commence at 4.17 for a 20-20. This isn't the bloody T20 cup- I wanted to see a good 50 over slog.

In the end we are at least getting or may get complete T 20 Game...It's Better than sharing trophy! Which ever team plays better cricket, can take the Trophy.....

I agree with you.. how can they play T20 match to win ODI tournament .....They should have planned the finals on Saturday.

In the end we are at least getting or may get complete T 20 Game...It's Better than sharing trophy! Which ever team plays better cricket, can take the Trophy.....

There is a lot of difference between a 20 over game and a 50 over one.

I agree with you.. how can they play T20 match to win ODI tournament .....They should have planned the finals on Saturday.

There is a lot of difference between a 20 over game and a 50 over one.
Yeah, whoever wins is not the true ICC cup champions/best at ODI merely the better T20 side. What a joke!

ICC is a big joke itself. Why there is no reserve day for a match like this.

Covers are coming off so the umpires are going to have a look at the wicket.

And they've decided we're going to start at 3.45pm with a 24-overs-a-side match, so as it stands, we will have some cricket @Parul @Abingdonboy

Friends match will start in just 45mins. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's raining, rather drizzling, again. Covers are back on.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom