What's new

India-England Final

Well I don't mind it, we don't get extreme weather, it may rain a lot here, but the rain is not very intense.
Unlike you guys who have had those awful floods recently.

Yeh probably, but cricket like tennis is perceived as an upper class sport for public school boys.
Working class lads will play football instead.

England should turn their cricket stadiums into indoor stadiums. Cover em up.

160237.jpg

look at the signs...India started by losing......the toss..

Signs look similar to India Pakistan Match and end result would be same.......Boastful Pakistani's like you would be :cry::cray: Rain is just delaying your :cry: :omghaha:

In the meantime, once can Enjoy Yuvi's Batting :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Signs look similar to India Pakistan Match and end result would be same.......Boastful Pakistani's like you would be :cry::cray: Rain is just delaying your :cry: :omghaha:

In this match, reduction in overs would be good for us as pitch would have assisted English seamers when bowling first. Now in a 20-20 or 30-30 game, that advantage would be negated.

1.55pm Still raining. Game needs to be started by 4.25pm to have a 20-20. Otherwise trophy will be shared b/w both the teams.

No wonder the British stayed in India for almost 200 years . They just longed for the sun back there in England.

In this match, reduction in overs would be good for us as pitch would have assisted English seamers when bowling first. Now in a 20-20 or 30-30 game, that advantage would be negated.

From he beginning, one knew it will be a rain affected match....I was expecting Indian Team to go out for Kill from 1st Over......We've shared this trophy once with Sirlanka due to rain...I don't want this to happen...Lets have a T20...Which every teams plays Better Cricket....Takes the Trophy.:cheers:

Who is batting first ? Whats the score ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom