What's new

India-England Final

Thank you Sweetheart, you are the best....:wub:

images

Well played @Parul :yahoo:

By the way you are silent in this thread yesterday .... :P

There was small firing in my building due to short circuit....:what: I was online from Mobile ....To reply Cheerleader's, Ph was not enough!!! I've replied to couple of there post today !!! :omghaha:

I posted this too (Post # 592): I was online from my ph and some Pakistani were cheer leading about how badly Indian will loose to England and posting Gibberish. Will respond to there cheer leading tomorrow. As India has won, now they can eat there Gibberish. Congratulations to all Indians. on cheerleaders Pakistani. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/259437-india-england-final-40.html#ixzz2X75vg9qB

Edit: Check some post on Page 48 :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was small firing in my building due to short circuit....:what: I was online from Mobile ....To reply Cheerleader's, Ph was not enough!!! I've replied to couple of there post today !!! :omghaha:

I posted this too (Post # 592): I was online from my ph and some Pakistani were cheer leading about how badly Indian will loose to England and posting Gibberish. Will respond to there cheer leading tomorrow. As India has won, now they can eat there Gibberish. Congratulations to all Indians. on cheerleaders Pakistani. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/259437-india-england-final-40.html#ixzz2X75vg9qB

Edit: Check some post on Page 48 :smart:

Sure Lady ....I will ..... :cheers:

@RazPaK Pakistan did not win even a single match in the Tournament and look at the pics of Indian Team Celebrating :omghaha:

Burnol%2Bplus.jpg:

Found this Pic on India-Pakistan Match Thread that too posted by Pakistani member days before the Match :omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

me n @arp2041 tu alredy was sayin k IPL opz i mean India will win
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

btw da match wz fixed:drag:

@RazPaK Pakistan did not win even a single match in the Tournament and look at the pics of Indian Team Celerbration :omghaha:

You are replying to a person who is doing this after defeat

Seek+the+truth+or+hide+your+head+in+the+sand.+Both+require+digging.jpg

Congrat India for wining the championship.....Nice team selected by Dhoni....good to see he clean all old fart trouble makers....

Thanks Mate :cheers:

Indian Cricket Team gift to some PDF Members :omghaha: :woot: :laughcry: :flame: :nono: :secret:

Burnol%2Bplus.jpg:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom