What's new

India-England Final

I am afraid we have not faced pressure situation or a batting collapse in this tournament ..two or three quick wickets can change all equations upside down ..hope our momentum drive us past the line

I am afraid we have not faced pressure situation or a batting collapse in this tournament ..two or three quick wickets can change all equations upside down ..hope our momentum drive us past the line

Kind of suits the avatar..:P

Let's hope you guyz bat first and smash them all over 360 degrees to end up with a total of 360 runs or more....I feel that any side can defend that monstrous total (and your bowling must not be the worst of the bunch of teams playing to reach this stage,the current standing shows that the bowlers have shown some skills and fight) .Batting second, with a huge total to chase, in a pressure game is never easy; even if you are good at chasing.

cook_dhoni_300.jpg

Dhoni calls tails but he's called wrong. Alastair Cook says England will bowl first. Tim Bresnan replaces Steven Finn. MS Dhoni concedes it was an important toss to win, and that India would have bowled first too had he won the toss.

New pitch for this match. Moisture in the surface. It will help the seam bowlers.:undecided:

Aane do seam bowlers ko.....Dhawan apne Bat me Tel pila raha hai....lols le danadan de danadan....lols

Many different players have been involved in India's recent two global successes, but there is one constant in their calm and composed captain.

if india wins , then it might put an end to sehwags career

If we can see off first couple of overs and play the way we've played so far....Nothing can Stop Us.....:coffee:

We need to keep our wickets in 1st powerplay otherwise there is a chance of middle order exposure.

If we can see off first couple of overs and play the way we've played so far....Nothing can Stop Us.....:coffee:

We need to keep our wickets in 1st powerplay otherwise there is a chance of middle order exposure.

Its raining there....match could be delayed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom