What's new

India-England Final

That's why you are loosing in England from decades :laughcry:
English Condition matters !!
Off late we've beaten England in England. Last was disaster. Do you remember India England Nat West final :omghaha:. Decades ago we used to lose to them frequently not now. Go to some cricket website and check that ;) or else tomorrow ill provide you with the details.

Off late we've beaten England in England. Last was disaster. Do you remember India England Nat West final :omghaha:. Decades ago we used to lose to them frequently not now. Go to some cricket website and check that ;) or else tomorrow ill provide you with the details.

No need to reply them mate. After the final match we can talk about it.

@Aeronaut so u will be supporting india right??:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I will suggest you to play prediction prediction but you don't have bright carrier or future in it. :omghaha: f:
Let see,
Any team , if wins the toss, should bowl first and it can get upper advantage.
My money is on England:D
There are bitter realities for India in England. Very bad record:wave:

Let see,
Any team , if wins the toss, should bowl first and it can get upper advantage.
My money is on England:D
There are bitter realities for India in England. Very bad record:wave:

England is no match to this Indian team. See our team have performed better than England through out the tournament. England struggled in many matches to win while India crushed anyone came in its way like a cake walk. You can draw your conclusing from here.

England is no match to this Indian team. See our team have performed better than England through out the tournament. England struggled in many matches to win while India crushed anyone came in its way like a cake walk. You can draw your conclusing from here.

This is Just a matter of dhawan and kolhi wicket, and i am sure that England have learnt lesson from last match.

This is Just a matter of dhawan and kolhi wicket, and i am sure that England have learnt lesson from last match.

Man we have strongest middle order.....you forgot Sharma, Raina, Dhoni, Kartik, sir and Ashwin....and good thing is that all these Batsmen/all rounders are in very good form...England has to face 6 in form Batsmen and 2 all rounders...even if dhawan and kohli fails Dhoni, raina, sharma, DK can finish the job. Aslo not to forget Dhoni is the best finisher in the history of cricket.

and one more thing Dhoni become wild in Finals....lols England has to face the wrath of Dhoni.

I just hope the rain stays away.

This has been a phenomenal tournament for India even if we don't win.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom