What's new

India developing technology to read terrorist's mind

haaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahhhahaaaa

:rofl:i dont need to say anything else.......aberration at its best

Be serious , you dont need technology. I know whats on their mind. 71 virgins in heaven.:victory:

I guess this is how people would react before every gr8 invention..!!!! ;). Earth is still round right???? :lol:

Well i am glad india is giving importance to innovation. If we dont innovate then we dont grow.

Way to go guys..!!!!:tup::agree:

The only positive response I saw to this thread. :victory:

Yes, this idea is far fetched, by any achieved standard we have now in the world. And I know it might not be possible anywhere in near future, but the best thing about innovation is the learning you get out of failed attempts.

We know we might fail at this but it will give a huge intellectual wealth in the mean process. Only for that I would support any investment in this idea.
:cheers:

LOL, pipe dreams!!! well said by rescue ranger!

Last edited by a moderator:
People are replying like amateurs on this thread. LOL.

Reading mind is not a new thing. Such experiments are being done successfully in western research labs.

And India is not much behind in this in theory. But only USA has developed such nano-sensors till now, atleast in public.

China has same research going on since decades. India is late, no doubt.

For those who don't believe in mind reading technology, better start reading Science and technology magazines which covers research activities from universities like MIT.

Mind Reading is actually quite old now. First experiment was done before year 2000.

I heard Some pakistani Gentle mens or Womens comments here, I do not know what You think About India.... India is Not a waste land as You Think to be, .. India has some top quality Universities and research establishments..... India is working in every fields , from Aircrafts to nano technology.....

There is certain rumor By great scientists Like Dr. David Anderson That INDIA , China and Japan are researching On time travel..... So Please keep your hates away, and If You all cannot take it, please why bother replying to it??

I heard Some pakistani Gentle mens or Womens comments here, I do not know what You think About India.... India is Not a waste land as You Think to be, .. India has some top quality Universities and research establishments..... India is working in every fields , from Aircrafts to nano technology.....

There is certain rumor By great scientists Like Dr. David Anderson That INDIA , China and Japan are researching On time travel..... So Please keep your hates away, and If You all cannot take it, please why bother replying to it??
Well said sir..... besides those who replied that is dreams, let me add one thing for u all. Worlds most reckoning inventions were deliverd through the dreams. Here dont take the literal meaning.
To all people here in this forum, the most difficult thing in this world is to deciper the Human mind. There is a saying in in medical feild" We know a lot about the human mind but we understand very little".
The above said experiment has some validity . Thay have just started but they are long way from breakthrough. Calling this experiment a dream shows how imature U people r.

yeah, 40 years ago if someone had said that we could develop a medium that could connect the world though remote servers, store billions of articles of human knowledge, and enable us to do almost anything like pay bank bills or buy stocks from our homes, people might have laughed.

and yet, here we are using that medium. welcome to the internet.

Keynote address at the valedictory function of Forensic Science Forum 93rd Indian Science Congress 2006 by Director-cum-Chief Forensic Scientist, Ministry of Home Affairs, Dr M S Rao "Again forensic interrogation and forensic psychology are now on priority list with investigating agencies dealing with terrorist cases. Now with narco-analysis and brain finger printing techniques, the information relating to crime stored in the brain can be revealed. The future plans of terrorists can be deciphered and action can be initiated to prevent occurrence of the crime. The co-conspirators and their whereabouts can also be ascertained. The reasons behind witnesses turning hostile can also be ascertained through these techniques."

"Now target oriented low frequency portable electromagnetic radiation tools have been developed which can remotely be used by criminals on our body parts and create havoc in respect of brain damage, heartache, kidney failure, lever damage, etc. But the criminal will leave no trace of his involvement through these criminal acts and these are going to be a big challenge to forensic experts. However, the scientists plan to use the same technique on suicide bombers. Through this technique they expect to control the mind of suicide bomber and make him to leave the place silently without making any effort to explode the bomb at the given target area. "

yeah it is theoretically possible. I have always thought about it :). Basically there are electronic pulses in mind . If we can somehow read those signals just like the output from a computer, mind can be read. Though practically development is a very very complex issue. And lot of brains, if not lives, may be lost during experimentation.

Back
Top Bottom