What's new

India developing Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle with 16.3 ton to GTO

Sure, Chinese like to say good things about others, big or small, just to make others happy.
Then you trolls are not chinese because you can not say or think anything good about others. Either you are not chinese or Xi is not chinese. You have to take a call.

By the way, how is your super-supercomputer going along with your ingenious "frugal engineering"? 2017 is half way now. :partay:

Ohhhh it is developing well. Time line was between 2017 to 2020. Work is going well at CDAC. It will just take 10% of electricity consumed for same computing power of other super computers. Flexible bus Architect is being designed.

Just to tell you sending a 15 kg camera to Mars orbit with NASA'S DEEP SPACE NETWORK is not as a great achievement as you guys made it out to be. :cheesy:

I was telling them the same thing. They just couldn't get it. The MOM was basically a Chandrayaan platform with different instuments. For gods sake it was launch using the promitive PSLV. There is nothing stopping China except the Deep Space controls. We are not ALLOWED TO WORK WITH NASA. So we had to build our own Deep Space Comm from scratch.

Then you trolls are not chinese because you can not say or think anything good about others. Either you are not chinese or Xi is not chinese. You have to take a call.

Ohhhh it is developing well. Time line was between 2017 to 2020. Work is going well at CDAC. It will just take 10% of electricity consumed for same computing power of other super computers. Flexible bus Architect is being designed.

I congratulate Indian members a couple days ago when GSLV-MK3 finally launched successfully after years of delay, and I did not say things like it almost matched the capability of China's 20 year old LM-3B. I am sincere.

And good luck with your 132.8 Exaflops super-supercomputer by 2020. :cheesy:

You have to do it first then you brag...but even GSLV MKIII is a two decade old technology. There is nothing to brag, you are just catching up.

Even this current launch, ISRO don' dare to put anything upto 4 tonnes for test. Pathetic.

And what's with sending 104 satellites? You can put 200 satellites, each weighing 1 kg and so what, anybody can do it my friend, Nobody does it because people are busy launching 4 tonne to 5 tonnes satellites which you can't do and needed Ariane to launch. Can you understand how pathetic your space technology is?

That's not a moon map my friend, those are fragments, :lol:. And you want to know why you have fragments instead of a complete map?

THIS IS A REAL MAP

https://www.space.com/14536-china-moon-map-change-2-images.html
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxNS8wNzcvaTAyL2NoYW5nLWUtY3lsaW5kcmljYWwtbW9vbi1tYXAuanBnPzEzMjg2MzI3MTg=

See the difference genius? Btw, that is M3 instrument from US, piggybacking on Chandrayaan-1 cause it's a FREE ride.:lol:

Oh!...
NASA gave this images to ISRO, like how they did technology to find water.
ISRO makes false claims, this images are photoshoped by ISRO

Chandrayan-I never happened, its just media conspiracy that India created to divert the attention from its economic failures and Kashmir unrest.

Getting back to topic, I am sure the new launchpad is prepared keeping this in mind to accommodate larger vehicles and there thrusts during lift off.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chandrayaan-failure-what-went-wrong-400572

:bounce:

Yea it's self achieved progress,not stolen
You didn't steal you just copy from Russian cryogenic engine. You think it got downloaded into your genius brains from heaven again? Gosh, you guys are naive.

You have to do it first then you brag...but even GSLV MKIII is a two decade old technology. There is nothing to brag, you are just catching up.

Even this current launch, ISRO don' dare to put anything upto 4 tonnes for test. Pathetic.

And what's with sending 104 satellites? You can put 200 satellites, each weighing 1 kg and so what, anybody can do it my friend, Nobody does it because people are busy launching 4 tonne to 5 tonnes satellites which you can't do and needed Ariane to launch. Can you understand how pathetic your space technology is?

If that is so easy than why did you not took contract from American company and put those satellite in orbit.

Before trolling here, read what your news paper wrote about Indian satellite launch. I know that whole 50 cent gang was surprisingly absent on PDF that day.
And we build launch vehicle to put satellite in orbit and not satellite to match the weight carrying capability of vehicle (China may be doing it) . We had a 3300 KG satellite which we put in orbit.

I was telling them the same thing. They just couldn't get it. The MOM was basically a Chandrayaan platform with different instuments. For gods sake it was launch using the promitive PSLV. There is nothing stopping China except the Deep Space controls. We are not ALLOWED TO WORK WITH NASA. So we had to build our own Deep Space Comm from scratch.

Why. Russian rocket was not sufficient. What about failed moon mission????????
You have no capability to success even on moon but you are talking big mouth about MARS. You will not be able to reach their till 2050 or till India helps you.

ISRO has only recently put a 4 tonne payload into Geostationary orbit, something Beijing did decades ago yet Indians are already talking about 16+ tonne payloads,,,,slow down folks or it will be another......

Lol you're changing the goalpost here. They are talking about 5.5 tonnes of payload to GTO and then eventually 16. Do you even know the difference between LEO or GTO? And please criticise Indian space programme when Pakistan can deploy even 100kgs in LEO.

True. For Chinese, sending a simple probe to Mars orbit was nothing more than a piggy back project.

Even then they failed the first time. Lool :D

Last edited:
What India need to do is to replace S2oo and L110 with semi cryo fuel and job is done.

ISRO has only recently put a 4 tonne payload into Geostationary orbit, something Beijing did decades ago yet Indians are already talking about 16+ tonne payloads,,,,slow down folks or it will be another......

@django ji.

What happened to your "Staged Combustion Cycle" fiasco????

And now, Another Moronity from you.

Do your know in what Budget ISRO has achieved this feet???

It is just matter of time, the gap is closing and it is closing FAST.

ISRO is not in D!ck measuring competition.

Do you know "Cryogenic Technology" both "Gas Generator" & "Staged Combustion Cycle" are much more complicated then "Semi Cryogenic Technology".

And Semi Cryogenic Engine is under development. After developing "Cryogenic" "Semi Cryogenic" Technology is peace of Cake.

You will loose all opportunity to post moronic posts well within 3-4 years.

Till then keep on bragging and burning.

Just to tell you sending a 15 kg camera to Mars orbit with NASA'S DEEP SPACE NETWORK is not as a great achievement as you guys made it out to be. :cheesy:

Deep space network has made quite a deep wound to Han ego.

Han man in his best of low on self esteem dreams think American Deep space network hand held the Mangal Yaan all the way to Mars :omghaha:

With or without cross checking position with Available USA telemetry the Mangal Yaan onboard computers were capable enough to make it to the Mars orbit.

Now go and tell your Space Agency spivs crowded with Russian defectors to make a better onboard computer that will make your Mars probes reach the desired orbit.

Till then just sit in a corner and keep quite.

Fraggo Hans went mum when their rocket failed miserably.

Chinese officials silent after Long March rocket failure

To all Indians, bookmark the link and keep slapping them every time when they come to ISRO threads to troll.

GSLV is a major FAIL. There is nothing technological achivement in this mission. other countries had similar missions years ago. All ISRO had to do was copy and paste. Yet they failed in big way. Only 4 tonnes to GTO. How is this achivement? China had this back in 80's. Russia and US had this back in 60's and 70's. What is new here? Why people are celebrating?

One slap questions to all fanboys:

If ISRO is so advance then why do they need Ariane rocket to send setelites?

China doesn't need Ariane everything they do is in house. US doesn't need Ariane. Russia doesn't need Ariane. Japan doesn't need Ariane.

This is a big difference between a major space power and a wanna be fake power. This is hard truth.

I hope you realise that ISRO's launch vehicles have >95% success rate(one of the best in the world). the PSLV had not had a failure in last 35 launches.
Posting a GSLV launch failure which occurred 5 years ago shows the level of your ego.

GSLV is a major FAIL. There is nothing technological achivement in this mission. other countries had similar missions years ago. All ISRO had to do was copy and paste. Yet they failed in big way. Only 4 tonnes to GTO. How is this achivement? China had this back in 80's. Russia and US had this back in 60's and 70's. What is new here? Why people are celebrating?

China doesn't need Ariane everything they do is in house. US doesn't need Ariane. Russia doesn't need Ariane. Japan doesn't need Ariane.

This is a big difference between a major space power and a wanna be fake power. This is hard truth.
Well we don't need ariane rockets any more after GSLV.

No one is going to answer your rants. You need to keep guessing your own questions, forever.

I congratulate Indian members a couple days ago when GSLV-MK3 finally launched successfully after years of delay, and I did not say things like it almost matched the capability of China's 20 year old LM-3B. I am sincere.

And good luck with your 132.8 Exaflops super-supercomputer by 2020. :cheesy:
But but...nothing comes close to long mach 3b. It has the capability to transform itself into a ballistic missile and take out an entire village

I hope you realise that ISRO's launch vehicles have >95% success rate(one of the best in the world). the PSLV had not had a failure in last 35 launches.
Posting a GSLV launch failure which occurred 5 years ago shows the level of your ego.

Well we don't need ariane rockets any more after GSLV.

ISRO is not best. Not even close to best. Every first mission of ISRO is been major fail. How success is 95%?

China sends 20+ missions a year where ISRO struggle to send 6. How are they best?

PSLV you mentioned is a joke. Its a toy rocket. Even a missile can achive same payload as PSLV.

ISRO will need Ariane this month. They said they will launch next setelite in Ariane. So please check that before you post. ISRO will need Ariane for many years because communication setelites are 6 to 8 tonns where MK3 can only do 4 tonnes. So yes they need Ariane.

Back
Top Bottom