What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

indias 2-3 tier cities are growing like never before....i myself experience it in my city raipur with over-whelming projects and the underconstruction of whole new smart city naya raipur....thanks to our bjp state govt.

Do post some pictures

Do post some pictures
naya raipur foundation stone
86_big.jpg

naya raipur mantralaya
article-2681772-1F6C0EFE00000578-929_634x420.jpg

390x260x3675cccc.preview.gif.pagespeed.ic.qWTj4E7UvukvMjsIcY0I.jpg

new-raipur_2014818_174945_18_08_2014.jpg

NRDA_3_large.jpg

naya raipur sector 29
nayaraipur-1_012113091336.jpg

naya raipur sector 27
Residential-Area-Sector-27-1.jpg

naya raipur cricket stadium 2 ipl matches are scheduled this season
OB-VF793_istadi_EA_20121105053330.jpg

some of the unlimited malls springing up in this city

Last edited:
Bogibeel bridge
BG5_zpsglz0hwhj.jpg

BG3_zpshu8yepc4.jpg

Bogibeel bridge is the only welded steel structure in the history of Indian Railways

Spanning 4.9km and connecting Dibrugarh and Silapathar, the bridge, with a double-line broad gauge track and a three-lane road, was envisaged as the best connectivity between the north and south banks on the eastern end of the Brahmaputra. Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee laid its foundation in April 2002 and the project was awarded “national status” in 2007.

Bogibeel bridge - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

actually the chief minister of bjp in chhattisgarh dr raman singh is very influential towards narendra modi and a very productive man.

naya raipur foundation stone
86_big.jpg

naya raipur mantralaya
article-2681772-1F6C0EFE00000578-929_634x420.jpg

390x260x3675cccc.preview.gif.pagespeed.ic.qWTj4E7UvukvMjsIcY0I.jpg

new-raipur_2014818_174945_18_08_2014.jpg

NRDA_3_large.jpg

naya raipur sector 29
nayaraipur-1_012113091336.jpg

naya raipur sector 27
Residential-Area-Sector-27-1.jpg

naya raipur cricket stadium 2 ipl matches are scheduled this season
OB-VF793_istadi_EA_20121105053330.jpg

some of the unlimited malls springing up in this city
Proposed Smart city....

indias 2-3 tier cities are growing like never before....i myself experience it in my city raipur with over-whelming projects and the underconstruction of whole new smart city naya raipur....thanks to our bjp state govt.
Raipur is one of the fastest growing city in India....Some of the Malls are US standard here

Raipur is one of the fastest growing city in India....Some of the Malls are US standard here
yeah bro i have myself experienced this pace....the land rates which were going around 900-1000 rs/sqft in 2004 have gone to 14000-15000 rs/sqft now....

this is the naya raipur masterplan
1382429067ith_new_raipur.jpg

Naya-Raipur.jpg

Naya Raipur or New Raipur is the new capital city ofChhattisgarh, a state in Central India.

Naya Raipur is located between National Highways NH-6 and NH-43, it is 17 km away in the south-east direction from the current capital Raipur; Swami Vivekananda Airport separates the old and new cities. Naya Raipur is serving as the administrative capital of the State and also cater to the infrastructural needs of industry and trade in the region.[1] Naya Raipur is surrounded by Raipur, Arang, Mahasamund, Rajimand Abhanpur, cities. Naya Raipur spreads over an area of about 8000 hectares. It includes 41 villages out of which 27 villages form the core of the Naya Raipur. During the renovation of villages for the construction of Naya Raipur, it displaced the population of one village.

About half of the total acquired land is being used for afforestation, roads, parks, public conveniences, water facilities-canals, green belts etc.; twenty three percent (23%) of the land would be reserved for educational institutions, government offices and public auditoriums etc.; and thirty percent (30%) of the land will be used for residential and economical purposes.

Naya Raipur would be India's fourth planned capital city after Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Chandigarh (Punjab & Haryana) and Bhubaneshwar (Orissa).

The city is expected to house about 4.5 lakh people within a decade. Provisions have been made for its expansion and to upgrade infrastructure in the future. (source-wikipedia)

^^
Naya Raipur looks good. Needs a name. Atalpur, Modinagar already exists so Modipur or Raman nagar.

Amaravathi to be divided into eight urban plan areas

Amravati_2360213f.jpg

An aerial view of the Dhyana Buddha at Dharanikota, Amaravathi in Guntur district. File photo

Each area will be a growth centre for development, according to master plan

The new capital region of Andhra Pradesh would be divided into eight urban plan areas and each area would be a growth centre for development, according to the first phase master plan submitted by Singapore government.

The capital region would have several development corridors. While Nandigama corridor would be centre for pharma, biotech, plastics packaging units, Gudivada corridor would cater to green industries and agro-based industries. IT, ITES, electronics, hardware, automotive and aerospace companies would be located in Gannavaram corridor.

Food processing, cold chains, textiles and non-metallic products units would be set up in Guntur corridor, while Tenali corridor would cater to tourism and entertainment and logistics. Sattenapali corridor would have tourism and knowledge centres and Nuzvid corridor would be an agro industrial and fabrication hub.

Industrial clusters

Many industrial clusters would also be developed in the capital region. Vijayawada and capital city would be developed into business and trading hub, apart from agro processing, electronics, auto and IT/ITES cluster.

Nandigama would be developed into pharmaceutical hub, while Amaravati would be the hub for tourism, temple tourism, education and culture. Sattenapalli would be the hub for heavy industries, textiles and minerals. Guntur (agricultural trading hub, agro processing and textiles); Tenali (manufacturing hub, agro, textiles, metals and minerals); Gudivada ( agricultural hub, logistics park); Gannavaram (value-added economic hub-FTZ, SEZ, SEZ Zone for textile, auto, aerospace, IT and ITES).

The master plan also suggested High Speed Rail (HSR) corridors for Vijayawada-Vizag-Chennai and Vijayawada-Hyderabad routes and another HSR connecting the new capital and Benguluru. It has proposed a Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) along the coastal route of Vizag, Gudivada, Tenali, Guntur and Chennai and another DFC between Delhi and Vijayawada via Nuzvid. Developing Gannavaram airport into an international one to meet the requirements up to 2050 and reserving 5,000 acres to build a new airport at Mangalagiri are among the proposals.

Regional expressways to connect regional centres and alternative city relief roads to meet temporary needs have also been suggested in the plan. Linking of roads around Krishna river and diversion of rail traffic without touching Vijayawada railway junction was also proposed. The master plan has been prepared keeping in view the projected growth of the population in capital region from the present 5.8 million to 20 million by 2050.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom