What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

More Indore BRTS:

eight-buses-will-ply-on-the-route.jpg

bus-frequency.jpg

Aye, BKC ekdum masst lagelaa.
Used to be when BKC = BS Complex (Bull $hit)

Nowadays, check below vid., some-many people are like that only.
India developing into picture perfect place ... hehe ... Hindi picture perfect :smitten: .

Most middle class city folks can ACTUALLY afford this last generation, old fashioned scene.

That jeep is damn affordable, suitcases are a dime a dozen, roads are laying out of nowhere and girls accessible. Majority of young men and women can afford a motorbike, scooter and cell-phone on their own easy.

Clever metrosexuals intern with Co.'s with a target of one's own snazzy, 3G mobile and motorcycle or scooter - 6 mnths. to 2 yrs. depending if one is an engineering, accounting -, IT graduate or assembly line worker. Both items are made 'cheapest-&-best' in India. Azadi - Kishton Mein ;) .

Incredible India- song and dance, wheels within wheels and jobs, riches, factories, construction boom-boom all the way, till 2 yrs. ago govt. and pvt. banks would give you 15-20 % on your money.

Classical "Jugni", wee bit of Indian culture anyone ;) :

More culture-vulture:

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see this, phat jayegi.

Personally speaking, I'm not even American yet the above happened to me in Hyderabad a couple of months ago, when I was in India on a tourist visa. In a good way, still recovering ;).

I saw plenty of 'goras'.

New New New Delhi, Gr. Noida Sub., Delhi NCR
---------------------------------------------

27884d1368269963-greater-noida-city-see-here-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
Good, but the vid. shows it's snowing in Punjab :nuts: !

It snows in my ancestral hometown, this year too, over in S. Asia so I know a thing or two about snowy towns in S. Asia. Not many towns and cities like that, eh ;) .

Off Topic, boom-boom Buddh International Circuit, New Delhi NCR
---------------------------------------------------------------

- vroooom

images

- desi sponsor, desi flag, desi Ckokkri's

images

Some below Co.'s have mega-factories in India, eg. Merc

images

- Designed by Hermann Tilke, it's among the fastest in the world at speeds of 320 kms./hr. :)

Finally, Hafeez's sci-fi below Infosys Campus is under construction, Bangalore
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7ec8.jpg

Uniquely, India's 25 yrs. IT bull run versus 10 yr. Global bust threw up the largest and juiciest IT offices, Campuses, Parks and SEZ's anywhere in the world. It looks never ending, for eg. in Hyderabad they are going from 50 Acres of IT to an unbeliev-able 50,000 Acres.

Money For Nothing
-------------------

India's $ 100 Billion IT sector's boomed off the charts.
$ 100 Billion doesn't sound much unless you translate it in purchasing power parity terms:

• $ 1-2 Trillion, and booming!
IT building became IT Park became IT SEZ and so on. SP Info-city, Raheja Mindspace, dlf Cyber City, Ascendas IT Park, Brigade, Shoba, RMZ, Godrej, L&T and many more real estate Co.'s have established branded IT office complex business dept.'s.

IT Park, Brigade Group, Bangalore
---------------------------------
lakeshore.jpg

IT Park, Hinjewadi, Pune
-----------------------

hijewadi.jpg

India's IT, automobile and free press have raised standards and expectations so much that the contrast between 'normal' everyday India Vs. new India was jarring.

Normal India felt traditional and ancient on the move on. New India felt like a video game, really.

Best pic of Mumbai's ATC tower yet :woot:

1285_1368011018.jpg

oh its ready....last time i saw it they were putting up the glass panels and it wasnt painted....anyway they will take more than a year to make it fully operational as it has to undergo systems testing for 6 months and then slow transition

Back
Top Bottom