What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Bangalore ring road and NICE bangalore Mysore road are the same ??
no , they both are different . nice connects north-west of bangalore to south of bangalore and subsequently to mysore road near kengeri ,its better option to avoid bangalore city traffic and saves time too ...

^^^

Thanks Matrixx for the post on E. UP, very heartening to hear.

I travelled those parts a decade ago and was shocked by the prosperity of resources: water, fertile land etc. A few months ago a travelled to Allahabad. I noticed a dramatic change in attitude. It was crowded with lower middle-class people with family and the idea was to take in the Kumbh and the Bachchan residence in one trip. Meanwhile, Tata's are upto (sorry if it's been posted earlier) :

Tata Retarded Vid.:

Aunty # 1 Re: 'Mujhe Darr Nahin Lagta' Musharraf:

[video]
[/VIDEO]

^^ and @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137677" target="_blank">Matrixx</a></u>, glad to know you connected to Eastern UP and Know Allahabad. I am born and brought up there and still have my parents there. You people will be astonished to know that even in Allahabad apartments/homes are selling for 80lakhs to 1 Crore+. Lucknow housing projects are in comparison of Noida. Side effect of Development :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
TH16_NALANDA_UNIVE_1459403f.jpg

An artist&#8217;s view of the proposed Nalanda University Campus in Bihar. An international jury chose the design drawn by Vastushilpa Consultants, Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad architects to re-establish Nalanda University in Bihar - The Hindu

Lucknow prices Vs.

good 'ole bad days of goonda Raj. Interesting.

Meanwhile, over in Pune, IT Park:
Ad0011612.png

Bombay
--------

Noisy, pushy, honking, dirty, booming, Incredible India.
Not for the faint hearted at this point of it's development stage.

-Emerging Bombay

8745320294_dd768d22dd_b.jpg

- Infosys New IT Offices, Banglore

6049753355_07b5c942f0_z.jpg

6050303146_8cef8b9aaf_z.jpg

Another One of Never Ending IT Complexes
------------------------------------------

5945694080_fc3032291c_b.jpg

Re. Hyderabad, if I was urban planning I would allow for Metro pillars to support rail in the middle and 1-2 lanes of traffic specially along busy areas. And I would make the metro pillars more modular and 'flexible' to support future public traffic along said lanes to be built per future need.

Unfortunately, infra. in India is a 'full-&-final' , 'now-or-never' k end-game. Everybody's making a killing in the govt.'s "India is Infra. " mantra. Stuff's overpriced so over engineered for a simple and desperately infra. deficit , needy place re. Global funding best practices.

Tardeo, Mumbai Residential
--------------------------

59638428.jpg

Western India Mills in Lalbaug, Parel
----------------------------------

93678225.jpg

Meanwhile, Under Construction Godrej BKC
-----------------------------------------

21709672_160042.jpg

SOM's 78 W. Expressway
------------------------
21709574_133947.jpg

Pssst ...in Global forces shop-talk, JF-17 is talked of as China's :hehe: 'Russian' jet re: it's Russian turbine or engine. What's a jet w/o it's jet engine?

A Non-Bollywood Vid.
--------------------

Technically speaking, I am of the opinion the Indians are assembling Global # 1 Air Force by leveraging Globalisation.

I can't talk about other Indian forces, but speaking from top jet engine experience, nobody can dispute that the Force has cherry picked :

• niche American, Russian and EU hardware
while ramping up local capacity for a broad base, next gen. fighter jet and aerospace eco-system.

Back
Top Bottom