aug28.jpg

aug27.jpg

aug26.jpg

aug29np.jpg

aug30.jpg

aug36.jpg

LOVE this crane!
lt1x.jpg

Heartening to see, it is on thing to build somthing but the true test is maintaining it and I'm pleased to see maintence crews replcing bulbs on street lights and the like:
30781394.jpg

CC-bombaywalla

@Bombaywalla how common are these VOLVO low-rider buses in Mumbai now?

And I noticed you mentioned in PakWheels that all the double-decker BEST buses would be replced by the VOLVO low-riders has this been done?

Last edited by a moderator:
All this development is useless if it is going to be overburdened by the 50 million bangladeshis

All this development is useless if it is going to be overburdened by the 50 million bangladeshis

^^^

India does not have free Afghan, Pashtun, Baloch or Kashmiri labour like Pak, they have to do with Bangladeshis;
somtimes only 1/2 the size of a full size, grade A Pushtun Pathan. But 2 times as smart.

dlf Kochi projects are so juicy ...

images

P000145

1093237344.jpg

5033519af2423.gif

1.jpg

@Bombaywalla how common are these VOLVO low-rider buses in Mumbai now?

And I noticed you mentioned in PakWheels that all the double-decker BEST buses would be replced by the VOLVO low-riders has this been done?

BEST low floor buses are pretty common on the streets...though I'm not sure how many there are. A bunch of new double-decker buses were recently introduced into the operating fleet, but no Volvo/Scania DD services yet, and that's chiefly because of a. the high costs involved, and b. the current (and more efficient) scenario in which the BEST operates single decker buses with greater frequency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom