What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

MUMBAI
PHOTOCOPYRIGHT :BOMBAYWALA

bom10.jpg

bom11.jpg

bom12.jpg

I registered here after it was brought to my attention that a lot of my photos are being widely used in this thread without proper credit/acknowledgment.

Abingdonboy and others, you seem to have spent a considerable amount of time sourcing photos from all over the Internet, but couldn't take a few seconds to credit the original photographer(s)? I have no problem with you guys using my photos, but please follow the very basics of forum etiquette in EVERY post. Thank you.
Fair enough mate, my sincerest apologises! Great to have you on this site anyway- you have been doing an incredible job on PakWheels.

Sir, could I ask you to snap as many Indian emergency services/vehicles as you can and post them?

Sorry once again pal-I will endeavour to correct my behaviour.

Fair enough mate, my sincerest apologises! Great to have you on this site anyway- you have been doing an incredible job on PakWheels.

Bro, don't worry about it, we're all human. Thank you for your comment.

Sir, could I ask you to snap as many Indian emergency services/vehicles as you can and post them? .

You like vehicles too, eh? Cool, well I'll try and capture some of our emergency service vehicles when I can.

Bro, don't worry about it, we're all human. Thank you for your comment.

You like vehicles too, eh? Cool, well I'll try and capture some of our emergency service vehicles when I can.

Thanks mate- yeah I am partial to the more exotic vehicles but I especially like seeing emergency vehicles and Indian emergency vehicles at that. There is very little on the web of such vehicles so I am hoping you can give us some great pics! Like @Water Car Engineer said- I like to see the more modern and exotic emergency vehicles that are making their way onto the Indian streets not just the typical Gypsy with a red beacon on top (I quite like seeing the new "modern" light are being fitted on Gypsies and other emergency vehicles though).

Anyway keep up the good work mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread in pakwheel ¨Bombay and beyond ¨ is super awesome , welcome to defence forum.

Much appreciated, mate.

Honorable Mr Zaid Hamid, Defence Analyst/Think Thank. Youtube him if you ever need some luls.:tongue:

Dayum! The guy is one deluded nut job! It is shocking how a hateful maniac like that is allowed to appear on television.

@Bombaywalla

Here is a thread I visit and add to as much as I can here, hope it gives you a flavour of what I like to see and where I'm coming from:

If you're into such things I well recommend taking your time to browse through the 15 page thread.

I'm obsessed with commercial trucks, buses, construction equipment, and emergency service vehicles, so that's a YES - totally into it. :cheers: Your thread on emergency vehicles is pretty comprehensive. :tup:

I'm obsessed with commercial trucks, buses, construction equipment, and emergency service vehicles, so that's a YES - totally into it. :cheers: Your thread on emergency vehicles is pretty comprehensive. :tup:

Me too lol! That thread always needs adding to IMHO- I hope you can help on this front! As someone in living 100% in the UK I am limited solely to the Internet to source such pics/info but you are able to track these vehicles down and snap them on the streets of India.

+ me too! I also am REALLY interested in the Commercial trucks,buses etc in India- do you have anywhere where you post pics of these typese of vehicles?

^^ I'd rather have PM'd you, but I need to have over 10,000 posts to be able to PM other members, so I've got to do it here only because you asked. I mostly drive a Volkswagen Polo 1.6 (highline), which happens to be my very first own purchase.

:cheers:

^^ I'd rather have PM'd you, but I need to have over 10,000 posts to be able to PM other members, so I've got to do it here only because you asked. I mostly drive a Volkswagen Polo 1.6 (highline), which happens to be my very first own purchase.

:cheers:
Cool sir! Yeah PM needs to be restored on this site, it has been down for most of us for ages now.

Mumbai
65323478.jpg

86708046.jpg

26366054.jpg

CC- @Bombaywalla

Bombay and beyond - 134265 - Page 39

Back
Top Bottom