What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

84442900.jpg

I registered here after it was brought to my attention that a lot of my photos are being widely used in this thread without proper credit/acknowledgment.

Abingdonboy and others, you seem to have spent a considerable amount of time sourcing photos from all over the Internet, but couldn't take a few seconds to credit the original photographer(s)? I have no problem with you guys using my photos, but please follow the very basics of forum etiquette in EVERY post. Thank you.

I registered here after it was brought to my attention that a lot of my photos are being widely used in this thread without proper credit/acknowledgment.

Abingdonboy and others, you seem to have spent a considerable amount of time sourcing photos from all over the Internet, but couldn't take a few seconds to credit the original photographer(s)? I have no problem with you guys using my photos, but please follow the very basics of forum etiquette in EVERY post. Thank you.

Your thread in pakwheel ¨Bombay and beyond ¨ is super awesome , welcome to defence forum.

Back
Top Bottom