What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Actually i told you, last gov doing mega corruption. Metro, train etc are considered as normal projects. Come on we are living in new era, dont kept yourself limited to these stuff. Think some thing new, better.
These projects are good, but listen carefully may be Indian gov doing some checks due to RAW involvement. Here in Pakistan our politicians recommending their ideal officers into public service, as i told you i have qualifying commission exams several time. But due to political favoritism & PTI supporter i was not recommended. Now until i will not pay some thing they would not doing my work. So i am working on it to fulfill their apathy demand with my resources.
This is our system, in which political party like PML-N grab public treasury and doing mega corruption and serving only with approx 25% whereas rest money goes to their own pockets. With power they making slaves in gov and utilizing them for own purpose.

So do you think a country like this can ever emerging as a great nation.
No dear its a joke.

Now the environment is changed. Hope for some thing best in future. But these peoples trolling with some projects.
Peoples either joining them for own purpose & leave them after work or keep silent. This is public thinking. So this is a big mistake ever developed by any nation.
i told story to a group preparing for commission, most of them left studying after i told them a reality, because no one like to pay as well as looking for recommendations.

Similarly thousands got dishearten because when they listen about my story, i did not yield but those peoples who are thinking for merit got trouble.
So what they else can do, some of them pay, some skip, and some of stuck in stress.

If commission which is not possible doing recruitment on merit then they can give good officers to this country. But bribe is a deep root nourishment which gives them energy.

Those officers which are recruited with PML-s political favoritism never working against party, hence i called it slavery.

So with this Sad truth i own having deep thinking for way forward.

This is our story. :pakistan:

مولویوں کا حال یے ہے
گورنمنٹ جو ٹاپک دیتی ہے اس پے بات کرتے ہیں
داڑھی لڑکیوں کو دکھانے کے لیے اور پانچ وقت نماذ پڑھ کے بھی جھوٹ بولیں گے
سب اچھا ہے لگاؤ نعرہ اسلام اور دنیا آپ پے مہربان۔

Actually i told you, last gov doing mega corruption. Metro, train etc are considered as normal projects. Come on we are living in new era, dont kept yourself limited to these stuff. Think some thing new, better.
These projects are good, but listen carefully may be Indian gov doing some checks due to RAW involvement. Here in Pakistan our politicians recommending their ideal officers into public service, as i told you i have qualifying commission exams several time. But due to political favoritism & PTI supporter i was not recommended. Now until i will not pay some thing they would not doing my work. So i am working on it to fulfill their apathy demand with my resources.
This is our system, in which political party like PML-N grab public treasury and doing mega corruption and serving only with approx 25% whereas rest money goes to their own pockets. With power they making slaves in gov and utilizing them for own purpose.

So do you think a country like this can ever emerging as a great nation.
No dear its a joke.

Now the environment is changed. Hope for some thing best in future. But these peoples trolling with some projects.
Peoples either joining them for own purpose & leave them after work or keep silent. This is public thinking. So this is a big mistake ever developed by any nation.
i told story to a group preparing for commission, most of them left studying after i told them a reality, because no one like to pay as well as looking for recommendations.

Similarly thousands got dishearten because when they listen about my story, i did not yield but those peoples who are thinking for merit got trouble.
So what they else can do, some of them pay, some skip, and some of stuck in stress.

If commission which is not possible doing recruitment on merit then they can give good officers to this country. But bribe is a deep root nourishment which gives them energy.

Those officers which are recruited with PML-s political favoritism never working against party, hence i called it slavery.

So with this Sad truth i own having deep thinking for way forward.

This is our story. :pakistan:

مولویوں کا حال یے ہے
گورنمنٹ جو ٹاپک دیتی ہے اس پے بات کرتے ہیں
داڑھی لڑکیوں کو دکھانے کے لیے اور پانچ وقت نماذ پڑھ کے بھی جھوٹ بولیں گے
سب اچھا ہے لگاؤ نعرہ اسلام اور دنیا آپ پے مہربان۔

Honestly telling your country do not have a modi, a leader do hardwork for the nation and non-corrupt.

Pakistan was duely planned as another Germany. For eg. S. Korea 'bought' Pakistan's idea and beat Germany.
Pakistan had better HR then Korea and better natural resources then both Germany and Korea after the WW II.

Pakistan Army hijacked the Pakistani narrative. Pakistan's then substantial resources were mis-directed to stymie India. Pak - India relations started amicably with no visa or restrictions in both directions. India was no enemy.

The Pakistani Army fabricated India as the enemy. India's 'deep' narrative is revivalism and restoration of a tottering civilisation. Pakistan's 'deep state' narrative developed to target and trip India's resurrection.

Pakistan Army's 'deep state' narrative is firmly a lost cause. Unable to carry the burden itself after America bailed out re: the Af.-Pak alibi, the Pakistan Army cleverly sold the 'deep state' narrative to China. China is no Yankee Doodle playmate fool. Beijing don't buy Pakistani 'snake oil' plus they don't need to eff with Russia.

While China will overshadow Russia in the future, India will cast strong shadows over Pakistan, and even China.
Russia is ok and looking for trouble in the Middle-East eg. Syria, Yemen etc. with plenty of play room, China's made money hand-ove-fist thanks to easy going Democrat US politics over the past 20 yrs. and India is also making money. Donald Trump's new age of Make America Great again is reduced in practice in reverse as Make China Sh*t again. India's again, ok for now with Trump but it's a tightrope walk getting tighter by the day.

Sorry, Donald's called the bluff on China. Re: India, both China and Pakistan are more out of luck with the Don and will do well to take a leaf out of Modi's book and induce strong, breakneck and un-popular reforms like demonetisation, streamlining subsidies, tax reform a la GST etc. to win some brownie points from Uncle Sam Donald.

Double sorry, Pakistan Army skewered and sheik-kabobed Pakistan re: it's long on bs false narrative of India as the enemy while the real agenda was to trip up the future of a civilisational Indian economic resurgence !

Summarily, India's economic arrival and sustainability as one of the leading economies of the world over decades despite Pakistan Army's bankruptcy re: best efforts to derail the future of the Indian economy, the deterministic conclusion is that the Pakistan Army has not only lost all physical wars with India including losing 1/2 of it's nation to Bangladesh, it may be concluded that the Pakistan Army has also lost it's grand narrative of the 'deep' civilisational economic war with India therefore the only thing left to do is either make peace with India or go for an all out Gazwa-e-Hind.

India has always kicked sand in the face of the Pakistan Army, Indian politicians have subsequently degraded, humiliated and ghettoised Pakistani politicians publicly in the Global media. Post Kargill, India's also kicked the Pakistan and Pak. Faujj in the gut re: the economy game. The butt naked, broke but business savvy Pak. Faujj has no teeth left so it's playing courtroom politics with Pak elections a la the famous hermaphrodite/hijdaa politicians of Mughal courts. Then there are issues like Karachi, Balochistan and 'Azad Kashmir' where the long hand of Pak. Faujj has skewed lives. Like a mad dog, Pak Faujj has turned on the very hand that's feeds it - teh Pakistan awaam. Hehe ... even sounds like Pak Faujj's madness re: Awaami League that became Bangladesh.

Hindi-Chini Bhai-Bhai ;)

it sure looks like an IT hub, where is it?

Is India Planning a manned space mission or something? Why do you people want to go into space, satellites aren't enough? scientific research? colonisation because you can't tolerate pakistan? LOL:p:

India is beautiful with vast area of water and mountains and largest arable land in the world-Kanyakumari

a1.jpg

Cc-Balamore

@BHarwana @onebyone @Kyle Sun @rott @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @hoangsa74 @Wine&Steak @bluesky @Sineva @Hu Yao @khansaheeb @TaiShang @rana MRL @Viva_Viet @Icewolf

it sure looks like an IT hub, where is it?

Is India Planning a manned space mission or something? Why do you people want to go into space, satellites aren't enough? scientific research? colonisation because you can't tolerate pakistan? LOL:p:
Kochi

Construction booming in Mumbai- City with one of the largest under construction buildings in the world

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Cc-pranshu dubey/pixeldo

@Kami leone @T-Rex @Śakra @mughaljee @Zarvan @PAKISTANFOREVER @FuturePAF @Lahorie @Dalit @DANCING GIRL @Moonlight @Sharky @LeGenD @LoveIcon @Clutch @New World

Honestly telling your country do not have a modi, a leader do hardwork for the nation and non-corrupt.

You notions are good:partay: but i do not think so Modi is enough intelligent to lead any country. :coffee:
Dear its establishment and concerned ministry as well as strong bureaucracy which can handle country, behind all of this a key worker is Intelligence.

With my life i seek only one thing you can not grow your country with out strong intelligence, when ever your network is weakens, in today era every person has a price, you can avail but a man in intelligence you can't have a price to get. :smokin:

Last edited:
You notions are good:partay: but i do not think so Modi is enough intelligent to lead any country. :coffee:
Dear its establishment and concerned ministry as well as strong bureaucracy which can handle country, behind all of this a key worker is Intelligence.

With my life i seek only one thing you can not grow your country with out strong intelligence, when ever you network is weakens, in today era every person has a price, you can avail but a man in intelligence you can't have a price to get. :smokin:

Your hate for modi, does not lead to any where just like some one like to walk in sunshine by closing eyes and telling its dark....Bureaucracy is kicked by leaders at helm and of course a good PM can do wonders,neither he is a puppet PM like many, as he hold firm decisions and many just follow...

Your hate for modi, does not lead to any where just like some one like to walk in sunshine by closing eyes and telling its dark....Bureaucracy is kicked by leaders at helm and of course a good PM can do wonders,neither he is a puppet PM like many, as he hold firm decisions and many just follow...

i never hate him because he is not a leader for Pakistan, yes i hate him when every she speak about Pakistan.
But logically one person cant have enough thought to get every prospective of life. Yes i can say AJP Abdul Kalam was a intelligent person who would have intellect to think about it.

Can you imagine ? Prove it to me how he can think for country any concrete statement ? Required. :welcome:

Even you think it with

You have RAW:enjoy: & We have ISI:smokin:

@Karna_007

All that beauty is waste unless Indian nationals become more civilized. Indian cities have their share of attractions but are dirty and smelly on average which is not good.

In regards to arable land: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Agriculture/Arable-land/Hectares

India ranks 2nd which is really good nevertheless.

Here come the astonishing figures of many in pakistani's which you have to realize that 57% of India is a cultivated land, where pakistan is only 28%. In the top, in India 23 % land area covers with forest and so no cultivation in those area and pakistan hardly 3%,but still you come up with just 28% area.So just see how far India is blessed with lush greenery(except parts of rajasthan) and water distribution network with rivers,lakes etc,while pakistan whole dependency on 1 or 2 main rivers and cultivation mainly limited to punjab !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_use_statistics_by_country

Here come the astonishing figures of many in pakistani's which you have to realize that 57% of India is a cultivated land, where pakistan is only 28%. In the top, in India 23 % land area covers with forest and so no cultivation in those area and pakistan hardly 3%,but still you come up with just 28% area.So just see how far India is blessed with lush greenery(except parts of rajasthan) and water distribution network with rivers,lakes etc,while pakistan whole dependency on 1 or 2 main rivers and cultivation mainly limited to punjab !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_use_statistics_by_country

Very Alhumdulilah....

Apka Bharat Mahaan

i never hate him because he is not a leader for Pakistan, yes i hate him when every she speak about Pakistan.
But logically one person cant have enough thought to get every prospective of life. Yes i can say AJP Abdul Kalam was a intelligent person who would have intellect to think about it.

Can you imagine ? Prove it to me how he can think for country any concrete statement ? Required. :welcome:

Even you think it with

You have RAW:enjoy: & We have ISI:smokin:

World's largest cattle inventory in 2017

a1.png

@Super Falcon @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Path-Finder @IceCold @hassan1 @Avicenna @ALi Rizwan @Asad-Ali @I.R.A @S10 @dani191 @Champs Trophy 2017 @pakistanipower @blueazure

It is astonishing that almost 1/3rd of world's cattle can found only in one country and that's India

Suzuki world class plant in India

@Ashes @CriticalThought @Armchair @gambit @Muhammad bin Hamid @Jf Thunder @kahonapyarhai @kaykay @Jugger @Test7 @IceCold @ziaulislam @Mage @Bilal9 @UKBengali

India is beautiful with vast area of water and mountains and largest arable land in the world-Kanyakumari

View attachment 485544
Cc-Balamore

@BHarwana @onebyone @Kyle Sun @rott @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @hoangsa74 @Wine&Steak @bluesky @Sineva @Hu Yao @khansaheeb @TaiShang @rana MRL @Viva_Viet @Icewolf

Kochi

Construction booming in Mumbai- City with one of the largest under construction buildings in the world

View attachment 485545

View attachment 485546
Cc-pranshu dubey/pixeldo

@Kami leone @T-Rex @Śakra @mughaljee @Zarvan @PAKISTANFOREVER @FuturePAF @Lahorie @Dalit @DANCING GIRL @Moonlight @Sharky @LeGenD @LoveIcon @Clutch @New World
small patches here and there, dont get me wrong my friend but India still is under developed, i'm sure India will develop further but you still need to take care of your over population, criminal cases and corruption.
A well developed society or country needs well educated citizens in order to develop.
I respect asian people because they work hard but still you people need to work smart.:-)
I have heard from one of my Indian friends that South India is more developed and civilized than rest of India combined?:undecided: is that true?:o:

Back
Top Bottom