What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Awww, scho schweet of you slumdog to side with the poor heartbreak crowd.

For Mumbai-Pune type ke log, Lavasa is gr8 value for good money.
  • And the folks who live in Lavasa are not the types who go for open defecation
Not likely to be environmentally ghetto mentality, rather the opposite. If you own it you have a vested interest in keeping things clean, green and the water potable.

I can hardly say the same for any Mumbai slum or Delhi ghetto-basti where the folks who squat in said squatters put their time, effort and money to keep the place clean, green and the water potable. Ha !

Never mind your rant, India's middle class demands and deserves 100 smart cities and I say 100 new Hill Stations like Lavasa for prices to normalise rather then 100 slums and ghettos. Siad middle class needs a week-end getaway re: quality time with family and extended family so they give quality output upon their long, hard working weekdays like in the 10 million strong IT industry. Govt. service types. Teachers. Other white/blue collar workers.

You would rather relocate the slummies to Lavasa ?

Get a move on.

Last edited:
Awww, scho schweet of you slumdog to side with the poor heartbreak crowd.

For Mumbai-Pune type ke log, Lavasa is gr8 value for good money.
  • And the folks who live in Lavasa are not the types who go for open defecation
Not likely to be environmentally ghetto mentality, rather the opposite. If you own it you have a vested interest in keeping things clean, green and the water potable.

I can hardly say the same for any Mumbai slum or Delhi ghetto-basti where the folks who squat in said squatters put their time, effort and money to keep the place clean, green and the water potable. Ha !

Never mind your rant, India's middle class demands and deserves 100 smart cities and I say 100 new Hill Stations like Lavasa for prices to normalise rather then 100 slums and ghettos. Siad middle class needs a week-end getaway re: quality time with family and extended family so they give quality output upon their long, hard working weekdays like in the 10 million strong IT industry. Govt. service types. Teachers. Other white/blue collar workers.

You would rather relocate the slummies to Lavasa ?

Get a move on.

LOL, I still don't get how they give you access to internet at the asylum. You do realize right that everyone on this thread thinks you are a total idiot? You hardly ever make sense with your poor syntax and grammar. As for me being a slumdog, not even close. I live in a brand new condo in downtown toronto that my dad bought for 20th birthday. It's just that my parents have brought me up to be decent, hard working, patriotic and to speak out against whats wrong even if its against the rich, something your pathetic family could never manage to do. I could hire small time cunts like you or your family to clean my sh*t if I ever decide to squat in the open. Now fck off back to the asylum, or even better, go to Lavassa and jump off the hills there LOL You do seem like a socially awkward loner since you spend your entire time commenting here writing absolute crap, so no one will really care...

Last edited:
Re: your slander and personal attacks :

quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

(c) http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quo...s-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg
  • When you get over your full-frontal obsession with me, feel free to get back to the point
Hint: Go facebooking or something because name calling, personal abuse and snark attacks will only get mods to do you, wot. The rest of us are not in awe of you or your ... hehe ... Who's your Daddy ?

29093986_600987363572570_4182853320836120576_n.jpg

(c) https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...986_600987363572570_4182853320836120576_n.jpg

Quick zinger, if one were to be charged with the above, will 'one's Puppa pay legal fees?
Again, go check with Mum ... who's your Daddy ?

Last edited:
Re: your slander and personal attacks :

quote-when-the-debate-is-lost-slander-becomes-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg

(c) http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quo...s-the-tool-of-the-loser-socrates-67-31-29.jpg
  • When you get over your full-frontal obsession with me, feel free to get back to the point
Hint: Go facebooking or something because name calling, personal abuse and snark attacks will only get mods to do you, wot. The rest of us are not in awe of you or your ... hehe ... Who's your Daddy ?

(c) https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...986_600987363572570_4182853320836120576_n.jpg

Quick zinger, if one were to be charged with the above, will 'one's Puppa pay legal fees?
Again, go check with Mum ... who's your Daddy ?

Yes, no one is in awe of me, but we are all in awe about you stupidity and bad syntax you little cunt. As for your mommy, I'm pretty sure she wh*res herself out at Quick i mart every once in a while. Now again, pI$$ off back to the asylum and even better fck your own face. Like look at that digusting pig face with a flat hat, certainly does like you escaped from the asylum Lol.

Delhi NCR made my immigrant uncle, extended family and my own father a $ multi-millionaires, often from humble origins. The latest version of this ongoing narrative is $ Billionaire Shekhar Sharms of paytm.

Master.jpg

I noticed Delhi NCR is among the world's large if not largest in passenger vehicles, farm tractors and 2 wheelers;
Global IT, Telecom and Consulting hub; pharmaceutical and healthcare powerhouse along with biggest manufacturer of USB's, memory chips, school storage disks and allied e-hardware and a newly minted media, news and publishing eco-system.
Master.jpg

Master.jpg

The above are all new age industries for India and India changes the rules of the game Globally. Road, Construction and Housing-&-Real-Estate, logistics including trucking and aviation; farming and stuff like medical transcription, education-&-training and call center jobs Mecca.

What is fascinating is that Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, Banglore and Surat minus Kanpur, Colonial cities all come with centuries long histories of Globalization and Commonwealth trade, commerce and manufacturing Vs. brash, almost brand new New Delhi with no such background .... has come such a long way in it's brief history of less then 100 yrs.

No such megacity exists. Perhaps in the history of the world. Can anyone think of any city like New Delhi and how it's gone from less then Lahore (the center of the North, along with Lucknow), given it's problems, that has gone the trajectory of New Delhi NCR (latest avatar) maybe only New York even if it was founded much earlier then New Delhi.

Word is Lahore was bigger, diverse and richer then Delhi at the time of partition. Then a lot of the middle class Lahore types moved to Delhi while the Delhi who's who moved to Karachi, which was also bigger then Delhi back then. Bombay, Calcutta, Madras were definitely bigger then Delhi.

The future is bright for New Delhi NCR as per plans, they really plan to invest in High Speed Rail and Freight Corridors, who knows maybe even a water corridor by reviving the Yamuna. All other NCR issues like pollution, water shortages, electricity and infra. shortages are being taken care of more and more.

Last edited:
Saira Wasim - Pakistani Artist

Re: Pervez Musharraf
6494_28268.jpg

Re: Hafiz Saeed
bbzQUM-fc0Gan745z2WSVpYdqIEWYZU_bUpx-DA5cOrBqIwv_6w2S2dxn4Hk

Herself ?
AnIndianSummer_SairaWasim5-1.jpg

(c) Saira Wasim

She was recommended by an American professor, and Ms. Wasim's art is fantastic for it's originality and socio-cultural appropriateness with the loaded political messaging. Awesome representation of S. Asian society.

Saira Wasim - Pakistani Artist

Re: Pervez Musharraf
6494_28268.jpg

Re: Hafiz Saeed
bbzQUM-fc0Gan745z2WSVpYdqIEWYZU_bUpx-DA5cOrBqIwv_6w2S2dxn4Hk

Herself ?
AnIndianSummer_SairaWasim5-1.jpg

(c) Saira Wasim

She was recommended by an American professor, and Ms. Wasim's art is fantastic for it's originality and socio-cultural appropriateness with the loaded political messaging. Awesome representation of S. Asian society.

...and you think this post belongs here because?

Back
Top Bottom