What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

bridge-3-jpg.186100
What is this?

the underside of this road is absolutely stunning! More projects of this quality need to come up in India.

@Mr.Nair That first photo of Kerala coast and resort are beyond epic. Where is that exactly? I might just plan my next vacation there. And I'm being totally serious about this.

@Mr.Nair That first photo of Kerala coast and resort are beyond epic. Where is that exactly? I might just plan my next vacation there. And I'm being totally serious about this.

That's Varkala beach in trivandrum district a famous tourist spot for foreigners.If you plan to visit kerala, then you can visit Munnar,Thekkady,Kumarakom,Alleppey,Varkala beach,Kovalam beach etc..But visting all these places will take at least 10 days and to stay in a good 3 to 5 star hotels.Happy journey..

That's Varkala beach in trivandrum district a famous tourist spot for foreigners.If you plan to visit kerala, then you can visit Munnar,Thekkady,Kumarakom,Alleppey,Varkala beach,Kovalam beach etc..But visting all these places will take at least 10 days and to stay in a good 3 to 5 star hotels.Happy journey..

Yes my room mate is a Mallu and Alleppy / Munnar were his recommendations anyway. But that pic is far more awesome than both these places I believe, judging from the photo.

Back
Top Bottom