What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Raxual boarder in bihar has dry -port too. It is the major trade point between Nepal and India. Last year alone goods worth more than 7 billion dollar including petrochemical products worth 3 billion US dollar was imported by Nepal through this road alone. Some 8000-10000 trucks move in to Nepal through this road daily because it is the shortest distance between Kathmandu and India but due too poor road it has become almost difficult to trade with India so now Nepal government is considering to trade with China cause of poor infra. Rail connectivity is poor to their is not a single foot bridge at your Raxual rail junction.

With the advent of the new Govt Rail & Road connectivity btw India & Nepal will surely Improve.Long live India & Nepal :cheers:

I read that 4 lanes would extended until Burma border.

Those roads were meant for interconnectivity within India with major cities and ports in almost all states. With neighbouring countries the plan has been different, anyway I heard the rail connectivity between India and Nepal is going in better way.

I think you are talking about the Dimapur-Imphal-moreh road . dont know it will be 4 laned or not , I hope it is done.

Raxual boarder in bihar has dry -port too. It is the major trade point between Nepal and India. Last year alone goods worth more than 7 billion dollar including petrochemical products worth 3 billion US dollar was imported by Nepal through this road alone. Some 8000-10000 trucks move in to Nepal through this road daily because it is the shortest distance between Kathmandu and India but due too poor road it has become almost difficult to trade with India so now Nepal government is considering to trade with China cause of poor infra. Rail connectivity is poor to their is not a single foot bridge at your Raxual rail junction.

I heard major gauge conversion is going on in Southern Nepal, it will surely reduce the cost of importing oil and also heard about government's plan with better connectivity with neighbouring countries Burma, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan to help backwards areas of India develop with more trade. Raxaul is a small town, the Golden Quadrilateral and NSEW were initial phase of road modernization in India and meant for big cities and major sea ports in India mostly the busy routes.

images (21).jpg
Modi is on visit to kathmandu between 4-5 august 2014. lets see what happens. He is to do puja at Pashupatinath temple in kathmandu and probably visit south to my hometown Janakpur Dham to visit Ram Janki Temple where it was initially decided to connect with India with Broad Gauge with Jayanagar in India but the program has not progressed due to Indian contractor ignorance. All most all Indian projects has the same issue of delays and failure
800px-Janki_Mandir.JPG

Last edited:
Top 10 Indian IT companies by market cap
emc-bangalore.jpg

- random Bangluru outsourcing office pic.

Top 10 m-cap, total = Rs. 1200000, 0000000 (12 Lakh Cr.'s (~ $ 215 Billion)).
Employment: 3-5 million pro.'s directly, and 9-12 million people indirectly and zooming.

Bombay whynot, below says it all:
nwle88.jpg

10255642_10152517002244973_4783094787622556014_o.jpg

Mumbai & Bangalore

@ work mega cities

Last edited:
View attachment 40508 Modi is on visit to kathmandu between 4-5 august 2014. lets see what happens. He is to do puja at Pashupatinath temple in kathmandu and probably visit south to my hometown Janakpur Dham to visit Ram Janki Temple where it was initially decided to connect with India with Broad Gauge with Jayanagar in India but the program has not progressed due to Indian contractor ignorance. All most all Indian projects has the same issue of delays and failureView attachment 40507 .
Hopefully in the future these problems won't occur.

The new govt has extreme focus on Nepal. Just look at the super high level delegation which will visit Nepal. Good times for India & Nepal friendship!

Narendra Modi first foreign leader to address Nepal parliament : India, News - India Today

Must click. Wow !

The link is fantastic, I went zoom.

Development then, is a paired thing:

Bang.-Chennai, Mumbai-Pune-Surat-Amdavad, Karachi-Hyderabad, Calcutta-Durgapur-Patna corridors, Hyderabad-Secunderabad (fused already). Shocking is ISloo-Pindi Vs. Dilli NCR. Delhi NCR is grown thanks to govt., call center, IT Parks and some of the world's largest factories, what do they make in ISloo that it's grown like there's no tomorrow?

Lahore pairs up with Amritsar best but I was satisfied to note Punjaabd is moving along, never mind partition, ethnic cleansing, terrorism, civil war backround.

Surprising! Punjaabd reminds me of Germany, East or West and how things change.

Last edited:
Hyderabad metro rail creates record; completes 27 km, 1,000 spans in 20 months

HY28_METRO1_2025825f.jpg

The significance of record can be measured by the fact that Mumbai Metro Rail took about seven years to complete 11 km of metro viaduct; Bangalore and Chennai took over five years to complete about 25 km of viaduct each. Delhi took more than three years to achieve the same

Metro creates record; completes 27 km, 1,000 spans in 20 months - The Hindu

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom