What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

^^^
@Bombaywallah, idea!

Let's ask for proof. Evidence. Ask anyrandom or anyone to post concrete pic.'s.
Then we counter them with positive pic.'s. If we don't win by counter, then encounter ;)!
Side benefit, keep trolls at bay.
  • Question: Aylaa, why did anyrandom go to Lucknow?
    Bole to, bhaiyya :woot: .

Last edited:
^^^
@Bombaywallah, idea!

Let's ask for proof. Evidence. Post concrete pic.'s.
Then we counter them with positive pic.'s. If we don't win by counter, then encounter ;)!
  • Question: Aylaa, why did anyrandom go to Lucknow? Bole to, bhaiyya :woot: .

yes i am bhaiyaa....i am from UP and i know lucknow well. Also it's not about posting "positive" pics....what you will post will be selective. Overall Lucknow is shanty town and degrading continually under Mullah-yum rule.

^^^
  • Aylaa, real-life Bhaiyya :bounce: ?
    Good one - ... hehe ... 'Mullah-yum'.

Last edited:
^^^
  • Punjaabdo, you mean?
Below vid. must be translated to all Indo-Pak.'s.
Highlight the part about mixing facts with opinions.
H-A-I-L

Last edited:
Dwarka, Sector-21 metro Station,new delhi
delhi metro.jpg

by varunshiv on flicker
Delhi cityscapes - Page 227 - SkyscraperCity

Last edited:
^^I have an apartment in Sec-22 :P
The station didnt look as nice a few years back.

War Memorial, Delhi

Govt. of India

Real Change of Guard, Same Bhavan - Modi Swearing Oath
10338654_508546255912027_3131426837819028869_o.jpg

Ceremonial Change of Gaurd Rashtrapati Bhavan

rashtrapati_bhavan_change_of_guard_600.jpg

Last edited:
i think its not like that. theres lot of slums near lots of beaches in mumbai who dump their waste directly in water. it wouldnt smell as bad if they could get rif of those slums

^^
Hard to believe!

Technically speaking, it's hard to believe that a planned, municipal driven mega-city's officer's like sanitation engineers, medical and admin. professionals would allow that on their watch. Under responsibility. Mumbai's traditionally has had high standards and processes to deal with public health and well-being re: a long history of battling mass diseases like plague, malaria, polio. An accident or an epidemic, a mark like that on an politician, engineer or admin. pro.'s file would end a career fast. Very hard to believe.

ISI should try to counter this, pssst ... 'a Global conspiracy against Pakistan':

Intel - Featuring Indian origin inventor Ajay Bhatt

Chevrolet- Featuring Indian origin inventor Balbir

Dunno?

"Land of Dreams" Commercial - YouTube

Deloitte - Japanee accountant in Indian origin New Delhi

Deloitte - My Deloitte journey - YouTube

Heineken- Featuring Indian origin Bollywood theme

Butter Chicken Grocery Store Delivery Truck
LoblawsPCtrailer.jpg

MNC's are running India themed ad.'s.
Above is in Canada, it's Indian butter chicken. Not Pakistani, not Punjaabi butter chicken. What do Bengali, Andhraiites and Malayalees have to do with 'Indian butter chicken'?

Infosys, Tata, TCS, Mahindra, Suzlon, Reliance, Wipro, Bharat Forge and other desi conglomerates run Global media campaigns and follow the Incredible India ad narrative.

India today carries substantial media influence through business and financial heft.
Modi govt. is media savvy, expect less bad news re: India, even good news.
I can see the India good news trend to 'Modify' from linear to exponential curve model Vs. India bad news to trend towards the cubic decay model. Fascinating to note that the said India news model timed to the T with the recemt Global media explosion. China 20 yrs. ago sprinted to it's future unkonwn to the world re: no mass internet, language barrier etc. India is on to it's future in full, wide eyed internet glare.

Exactly the opposite for Pakistan (Global bad news), so sorry :( !

Last edited:
Original India Techie Humour

Hyderabad Hotel
the-park-hotel-hyderabad-1.jpg

Luxury car-maker Rolls-Royce is all set to come up with an 'India edition' of its famed cars by the end of 2013.

Modified budget is on, boom time !

Defence got ~ $ 50 Billion. This is India's # 1 expense re: the nasty 'hood it is in.
India is a leaky social-welfare state, not a Military Inc. state. Policy wise, defence is a necessarry evil to be kept on a hungry budget.
Since software, remittances and pharma+jewellery+refined crude oil products bring in $ 100 Billion/yr. each and booming; money's not the issue.
  • Just the Muslim Gulf NRI's remittances cover India's defence budget.
The rest of the $ Billions are worth $ Trillions in purchasing parity specially in terms of India's infrastructure deficit, Modi govt.'s priority.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom