14477560154_c504f5c887_b.jpg

14477466212_f04860777f_b.jpg

14475377121_5613c727a1_b.jpg

14477534864_89e6ce918b_b.jpg

14292284777_7d6455f6d2_b.jpg

14455637336_7eb3ca1e69_b.jpg

14455689476_cdd670caa6_b.jpg

cc: IU

World One looks impressive. Is it all sold out? Also any idea about the price?

AFAIK, there are units still available, but I can't tell you the prices off the top of my head right now. I can find out and tell you later when I feel less boozy. :D

AFAIK, there are units still available, but I can't tell you the prices off the top of my head right now. I can find out and tell you later when I feel less boozy. :D
1-30 floor 2 bhks are going for 10-12 crs ... so wanted to move in on one of those top floors ... but daddy hates flats :cry:

@Bombaywalla dude the new airports arrival is shit ... no car pick up

LOL there's a private car pick up point right at the car park exit at ground level from what I remember, where you can halt your vehicle for no longer than 5 minutes, which I think is fair.
no thats shit, i liked the old system, car would come directly outside the gate, drop your bags and vroom !! The parking lot is too far for my legs

no thats shit, i liked the old system, car would come directly outside the gate, drop your bags and vroom !! The parking lot is too far for my legs

Okay.

Ghatkopar Extension, Eastern Freeway, Suburban Bombay, MH

2ihsfbs_zpsb7955974.jpg

10475113_1465150530389690_663976826_n.jpg

cc: Prashant Kumar

10431990_306450306197699_623022121_n.jpg

cc: Nitish Dhende

Last edited:
1-30 floor 2 bhks are going for 10-12 crs ... so wanted to move in on one of those top floors ... but daddy hates flats :cry:

@Bombaywalla dude the new airports arrival is shit ... no car pick up

^^^

OMG thanks mate, I was quoted $ 3-5 Million 1 or 2 yrs. ago.
  1. This confirms the real-estate slowdown over the past few yrs. Specially a marquee property. I'm happy because this project sets the bar for within reach of India's teeming 'upper' middle-class. Since dozens of super-talls are coming into the market, and with the Modi-Gadkari combine means a lot more will go into construction. Prices? Stable-mildly upward trend as the market expands phenomenally!

The Forest, Noida- Delhi NCR
    the-forest-noida-project-250x250.png

2. Bombaywalla, thanks for posting the Ghatkopar-Chembur/Eastern Corridor pics. are of personal interest to me, my area; so to speak.

Calcutta Culture, Traffic Freezes for Ambulance; Critical Operation
    traffichalts.jpg

3. @Tshering22, Mumbai's 're-develoment' projects are nothing but old school land grabs, for eg. nobody asks about the 'legality' of Parsi-Gujju-Marwari factory, mill and chawl lands. What about the legal standing of those bloody salt pans, dhobi ghats, truck, oil and tanker stops, fertiliser and refinery complexes, milk colonies, koli-wadis, mangrove spreads, colonial army-navy-air-force cantonments and a full grown forest in the middle of a megapolis? 1 word - land grab.

Neyveli Lignite Co.'s Electric Plant
    23ney2.jpg
SC-Chembur Link Rd.
DOUBLE_DECKER_FLYO_1964315f.jpg

Yeah, re: below, but nothing beats out the world's tallest, no? That too in aamchi Mumbai :).

Last edited:
^^^

OMG thanks mate, I was quoted $ 3-5 Million 1 or 2 yrs. ago.
  1. This confirms the real-estate slowdown over the past few yrs. Specially a marquee property. I'm happy because this project sets the bar for within reach of India's teeming 'upper' middle-class. Since dozens of super-talls are coming into the market, and with the Modi-Gadkari combine means a lot more will go into construction. Prices? Stable-to-mildly upward trend as the market expands phenominally!

2. Bombaywalla, thanks for posting the Ghatkopar-Chembur/Eastern Corridor pics. are of personal interest to me, my area; so to speak.

3. @Tshering22, Mumbai's 're-develoment' projects are nothing but old school land grabs, for eg. nobody asks about the 'legality' of Parsi-Gujju-Marwari factory, mill and chawl lands. What about the legal standing of those bloody salt pans, dhobi ghats, truck, oil and tanker stops, fertiliser and refinery complexes, milk colonies, koli-wadis, mangrove spreads, colonial army-navy-air-force cantonments and a full grown forest in the middle of a megapolis?
1 word - land grab.
Million :disagree: , 3-4 mill dude you can still buy decent flats in South bombay

@Water Car Engineer

as a Keralite, I am always pessimistic about development in Kerala.

There is no such thing.

Man, all these pics are good but what India really needs to rev this up is power. And power means not just dependent on us himalayan states for importing hydel power but going full steam for projects like KNPP. The best way to do that is ban foreign-backed NGOs in India, or make it illegal to let them raise voice on infrastructure, development and civil law related matters.
Crunch their funding sources and re-route them. Use means to track and hunt down moles and those related to shady foreign groups.

Because these NGOs and rights groups are ALL fraud. They will use a few lakh dollars to show their goody goody side in front of news traders of our country but use the rest of the money to further weaken India. Just ban them all like China did and see how India develops.

@Tshering22

Your comment is spot on about power.

Especially for Industrial growth. You need uninterrupted flow of power. First a way to generate power. And then sufficient transmission infrastructure to cope.

@Water Car Engineer

as a Keralite, I am always pessimistic about development in Kerala.

There is no such thing.

@Tshering22

Your comment is spot on about power.

Especially for Industrial growth. You need uninterrupted flow of power. First a way to generate power. And then sufficient transmission infrastructure to cope.

There is nothing to be pessimistic. Kerala needs to slowly transition from its Gulf-expatriate driven economy to a local, self-sustainable green industry economy. Kerala has fertile land, rich soil, beautiful scenery, immense potential of connectivity with a strong inter-river transit connection.

You can do it. Just make sure that Communists are kicked out from power and stop making political parties into clans. The clanization of political parties is the most dangerous thing. It is there in your neighbouring TN where AIDMK and DMK are clans, in UP where SP and BSP are clans and in Bengal where TMC and formerly CPM have been clans.

The duopoly clanization is most dangerous.

Get a state development model. You need the following:

1- A robust transport infrastructure connectivity involving in elements like riverine, road and rail transport.

2- Develop more hotels and more tourism related infrastructure in Kerala. It is good already but if you want to challenge, Mauritius and Maldives, you will need massive build up.

3- Focus on an intense cleanliness drive. In Himachal Pradesh for example, there is a very harsh ban on plastic covers and there are many check points (there is still trash by visiting tourists but it is lesser htan what it could be).

4- Encourage medical tourism for Ayurveda alone which is the gift of your state. To make it special you just need to make people believe in what it truly offers.

5- Use your gift of sea. Give tax breaks to ports and allow more shipping to come in. Expand your water-desalination and purification industry, target net electricity exporter's status. You have all the natural gifts you need.

Technically, Kerala can be a super developed state if it gets away from the clan-mindset of political parties.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom