What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Mumbai ATC tower

9079956947_f9e2e152e5_b.jpg

I'm thinking, re: Keral food, they've had 1/3'rd Hindu, Christian, Muslim and some others for a long time, plus open seas means Kerala was in with the Europeans, Arabs, Africans and Orientals China, Malaysia et all forever. All the foodie places.

The food's gotta be Global, sure.

Most iconic, landmark towerslike WTC, Burj, HK, Petronas are govt. or semi govt. funded.

Mumbai already has an organic, commercial market for super-talls, when will govt. agencies jump in and build iconic, pritable towers rather than horde land for pvt. developers and netas. Who knows, maybe what we see is a result of exactly that, the ball's rolling.

Municipal, port, defence, oil, ferlitser, nuclear and railways and other agencies; are you listening?

th

A Cruise Terminal Like This For Eg. For Bombay
----------------------------------------------

regatta-the-icon.main.jpg

No offense but do this skyscrapers have any toilets? I am only asking because Indians have a strong apathy for using toilets. Atleast the stats say that. :)

No dude..our skyscrappers dont have toilets...but dont u worry..we are all shitting in our rivers...which will eventually accumulate in bangladesh..and then u Bangladesheshis will have reached ur destiny...cheers

^^

Hey-hey, ignore the troll!

Trolling 101- the idea is 'hit & run' to get reaction.
Hopefully, it'll derail and depress the thread.

Don't feed the troll, silly.

No offense but do this skyscrapers have any toilets? I am only asking because Indians have a strong apathy for using toilets. Atleast the stats say that. :)

All BDeshis know the answer to this. Ask any BDeshi you know (maybe your mom or dad, or extended family), your illegal BDeshi brothers and sisters have extensive experience in cleaning these toilets you ask about :P

Back
Top Bottom