What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Gujart 600 MW of Solar park

7_0.jpg

timthumb-php_.jpg

6_0.jpg

Hope other Indian states follow it too...

I missed some areas - healthcare,public transportation....I will come back to it after sometime....

meanwhile Mumbai Airport is really turning into a masterpiece

DSCN2437.jpg

DSCN2446.jpg

DSCN2416.jpg

Pics are from Coolguys,SSC India forum...

m6xv9.jpg

m5px5.jpg

70963109pz6.jpg

I remember seeing these renderings 4+ years ago. I never thought they would go through with the design, but they are..

More images from SSC

DSCN2425.jpg

t28.jpg

@GSLV MK3

Dude, what you showed is nothing as compared to that actually is in Kerala. I have done my MBA from Kozhikode and I promise the roads tough were only 2 lane (really dangerous for speed) but were so smooth and flat that never had my Karizma dwindle even after touching 120 kmph. Being a mumbaitte, never experience such good quality roads.

Other than that Kerala is becoming a hub of Organic Farming. Another agricultural revolution in the making. I have done my Environment Management project in that and for that we went deep into rural Kerala and there too I was shocked to see development. Kerala indeed is a one off state in India.:tup:

@GSLV MK3

Dude, what you showed is nothing as compared to that actually is in Kerala. I have done my MBA from Kozhikode and I promise the roads tough were only 2 lane (really dangerous for speed) but were so smooth and flat that never had my Karizma dwindle even after touching 120 kmph. Being a mumbaitte, never experience such good quality roads.

Other than that Kerala is becoming a hub of Organic Farming. Another agricultural revolution in the making. I have done my Environment Management project in that and for that we went deep into rural Kerala and there too I was shocked to see development. Kerala indeed is a one off state in India.:tup:

Mate I didnt show much a my village itself....

And my village is in middle of Backwaters...So roads arent good as many other parts of Kerala like mountanous ones

Kerala has excellent rural and regional road infrastructure

What it lack is major highways due to land acquisition problems.

Thats why we are going for this...hope it get realised

Home Page

Other states can follow kerala model for Human Development:tup:

Other State transport Undertaking should take advice from Karnataka SRTC on how to make Bus stations:yahoo:

Sathagalli IMTC Mysore

8116508364_4bd568b220_b.jpg

Mysore ITS is a world bank funded project which aims to cover entire mysore city bus fleet and network,which includes 500+ buses and 160+ bus shelters and 4 IMTCs and City bus terminal.

dsc00277yz.jpg

Other State transport Undertaking should take advice from Karnataka SRTC on how to make Bus stations:yahoo:

Sathagalli IMTC Mysore

8116508364_4bd568b220_b.jpg

Mysore ITS is a world bank funded project which aims to cover entire mysore city bus fleet and network,which includes 500+ buses and 160+ bus shelters and 4 IMTCs and City bus terminal.

dsc00277yz.jpg

OMG
Can we relocate kerala to new delhi

Surat

Union Heights

unionheighg.jpg

Rajhans Ornate

94569726.jpg

85223170.jpg

DMD Business Hub

02.jpg

6850476919_524e69f9f3_b.jpg

Look at this well maintained Double Decker Bus...
Dont you guys think BEST Double Decker s can become iconic Mumbai bus(like routemaster) if they are maintained like this??

8040733774fe12d4c026b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom