What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Brys Buzz 81 floors.....:yahoo:
Noida,Delhi NCR:yahoo:

8107770238_ebac9a47b2_b.jpg

nice building.
if Chinese companies undertake this project,i wish to work there!!!!we could build it in less than 4 years with our workers
Don't underestimate our bureaucrats. :lol:

nice building.
if Chinese companies undertake this project,i wish to work there!!!!we could build it in less than 4 years with our workers

GoI won't allow it.Chinese workers may be more skilled but hiring them here will cause huge problem.You know what I mean.But I do believe many Chinese companies are actively involved in Indian infra and telecom projects.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/article3497656.ece

djsjs... you see there's an another point to it apart from the ones mentioned above. We have to go about it on our own, like how you guys did in the 80s...that's the only way we would be able to achieve the self-sustenance the Chinese enjoy today. We may be patchy in the beginning, but we'll catch on :). Of course, the assistance on technical expertise( as mentioned above) is already taking place. The most visible ones being the Metro rail projects in several metropolitan cities ,in which the Chinese are helping out in quite a few ways. I think the Chinese growth thus far can teach an important lesson to the emerging Indian economy and it's growing infrastructure.

nice building.

You are talking about Indian Project....foreign companies has to work with local workers only....I know China has been using its worker in Pakistani projects....

Very nice!! Any ideas whether there are plans for widespread deployment of these carriages for most or many routes in India???

As far as I know, these trains are now being used for 3 roots: Ahmedabad – Mumbai, Delhi – Jaipur and Howrah - Dhanbad. I guess they will use it for routes in between 300-500 Km.

Audi Plant in Aurangabad

Since September 2007 the company has been producing vehicles at the Aurangabad site in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Skoda Auto India Private Limited (SAIPL) plant currently assembles the Audi A4 Sedan, the new Audi A6 Sedan and the Audi Q5.

But now Audi will have its own assembly unit here.

au120248large.jpg

au110453large.jpg

au100599large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom