What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

250330_221040241358034_840154634_n.jpg

m jealous :agree:

Finally, Indian road infra. is :haha: starting to catch up to Pakistan.

'Amdavad' shots are cool, to think just a decade or two ago, there was no river as it had dried up.

Turbhe Stn., New Bombay
-------------------------

AlterMumbaiStation.jpg

Churchgate Stn., Mumbai 'Human Sea'
------------------------------------

people-swirl-mumbai.jpg

Boom - Boom Spirit of India All Over, This 10 yr. Old Mumbai Song Got I, Check!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirit of Mumbai, Marg Swarna Bhoomi Project, Chennai
-----------------------------------------------------

MargSwarnabhoomi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you jealous, this is not Ahemdabad, this is Seoul, South Korea. No fountain bridge in India is remotely as beautifull as this.

Agreed, I mentioned it above the pic that it is proposed design, work on Fountain and water sports is under development...

Lets hope they build it. It wont cost much to build this fountain.

After this fountains is ready, i am pretty sure it will look as beautiful. Check some of the pictures of riverfront, it has got every thing to be compared with the best.

After this fountains is ready, i am pretty sure it will look as beautiful. Check some of the pictures of riverfront, it has got every thing to be compared with the best.

Only a riverfront but no skyline. But I have to say Namo is genius. He saw the no city in India has such a thing. Most rivers in Indian cities are dirty dump for Industrial houses. Lets do it here :D. As the economy of Ahmedabad develops hopefully a pretty skyline will emerge around the front. Land acquisition will be problem as houses are very close to it. Every thing has to be done in a planned way if it wants to look like Hong kong or NY in 20-25 yrs.

Right now it is nothing but a good place for a morning jog. :lol:

Only a riverfront but no skyline. But I have to say Namo is genius. He saw the no city in India has such a thing. Most rivers in Indian cities are dirty dump for Industrial houses. Lets do it here :D. As the economy of Ahmedabad develops hopefully a pretty skyline will emerge around the front. Land acquisition will be problem as houses are very close to it. Every thing has to be done in a planned way if it wants to look like Hong kong or NY in 20-25 yrs.

Right now it is nothing but a good place for a morning jog. :lol:

Hmm, and frankly i do not see skyline going up in near future either. For some reason architecture is going horizontal in Ahmedabad instead of Vertical. But then again we don't need to judge the development of a city with its skyline. Well, taller buildings has their architectural significance but then u also have example of cities like London, in which most part of the city is flat. I don't think we'll have a skyline compared to NY or HK rather we can have cities like London with some part of the city having high skyscrapesrs and majority being covered with low rising buildings.

My ex-workplace. Patni Knowledge Park, Patni Computers Services, Airoli, Mumbai.

Patni_Knowledge_Park_Airoli.jpg

11bld2.jpg

igate-knowledge-park-tgim-platform.jpg

patni-airoli.jpg

The black oval kind structure which look like cockpit of a space craft is canteen. There are 3 of such. :)

Patni%252520Computers_inside%252520view.jpg

The tunnel kind structure on the left is the connector to the canteen.

Back
Top Bottom