What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking, all :hehe: slum-dweller's can move in for free :bounce: .
Jokes aside, they can really make it a combo sustainable housing + solar gen. scheme with a little bit of creative planning, social initiative and empowerment. They did it with telephony, milk co0oeratives, sugar co-op.'s; so model's exists.

Pakistan's gotta have plenty of potential re: solar same-same, no?

mind ur own buisness. if pakistan has potential then learn to use.

Mumbai, JJ flyover

576311_316105908462550_100001894294284_774240_2113936888_n.jpg

Mumbai Airport

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice posts Trisonics.

As slick as the new mega airports are, I have a small issue with them.

They spent $ Billions upgrading these airposrts which are now in the middle or close to populated and dense urban areas. In Mubai's case, the airport like much else is a hazard to ppl.'s lives. Delhi too. Calcutta maybe, Hyder-Bang. all new airports way outside of the city for now, but the way things grow in those 2 cities, who knows :undecided: .

I felt while on the job, they could have built like a 1/2 dozen airports (including cargo, military and civil of course) out of town for the price of refurbishing the old, dangerous ones and re-cyle the said airports real estate to fund and boost neighbouring areas' economy while making a killing on property values. The airprts were established almost a century ago. Just my 2 paise's.

New Bharat Benz (Daimler India Commercial Vehicles) plant in TN. Final capacity: > 70,000 units pa by 2013, 6 to 49 tonnes, Investment: Euro 700 million, Localization: 80% to be increased to >90% by 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is turning into a chick magnet. Self reliance is the best way to prosperity. and thats exactly what Gandhi taught the indians before dying. He set up an example and the indians are still following it today. Pakistan can make so much use of two super powers right next door, India and China. I saw the pictures of Punjab Chief minister SHahbaz sharif visiting India and the love and warmth he received, i have become a believer that no matter what pak or indian govt says, no matter what the media portrays, India and Pakistan are one and the indians want as much peace and friendship as pakistanis. Long live india and Long live Pakistan.

Don confuses me please …And please don give me Jhatka…Are you Pakistani…Surly you are a false flager...I cannot believe those words that it is coming from a Pakistani…

Back
Top Bottom