Dell in Mohali
Dell%20Mohali-%201.jpg

Gurgaon

Nestle India
10022011525.jpg

Some new amusement park
dsc02549w.jpg

dsc02480o.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

none of the pictures are mine.they belong to their respective copyright holders.from SSCI...

my boss had the oppertunity to go to banglore for some and he came back quite unimpressed , in fact he said that the place is very dirty and the air is foul smelling .. his words not mine .. I haven't been to india so cant say

my boss had the oppertunity to go to banglore for some and he came back quite unimpressed , in fact he said that the place is very dirty and the air is foul smelling .. his words not mine .. I haven't been to india so cant say

same...Repoter friend went to pakistan to cover terrorism....he mailed me that paksitan is a big dustbin and that it smells as bad as a sh!t (his word not mine) and unfortunately before he could return he became the victim of terrorist attack...and as its world famous how unsafe Pkaistan is i advice all my friedns and strangers not to visit pakistan...

I live in Mumbai.Now mumbai can be one of the foulest smelling places you can ever be in, especially near the slums/drains.Yet I myself live in BARC, with expansive green cover and a massive hill behind my building with a breathtaking view.I believe each city has its bad and good places and bangalore has them too.more over it is an expanding city, with infrastructure which is slowly pacing up with population growth.this is bound to happen.But in that way Beijing's air is much polluted w.r.t to bangalore any day isnt it ? This is a problem in all emerging nations.

I live in Mumbai.Now mumbai can be one of the foulest smelling places you can ever be in, especially near the slums/drains.Yet I myself live in BARC, with expansive green cover and a massive hill behind my building with a breathtaking view.I believe each city has its bad and good places and bangalore has them too.more over it is an expanding city, with infrastructure which is slowly pacing up with population growth.this is bound to happen.But in that way Beijing's air is much polluted w.r.t to bangalore any day isnt it ? This is a problem in all emerging nations.

what an answer sir ji....................

If he says so after visiting Bangalore than he might be first time in south asia. but certainly a selective man. feeling sorry for him.

wonderful pics russelpeters and others.

Whats the story behind this?

daya_130911_swiss3.jpg

person standing left : Ronald Colaco

Bangalore, Sep 13: CM inaugurated the 2.2 km long widened and redeveloped road built in conformity with global standards and donated by NRI businessman and philanthropist Ronald Colaco in Bangalore on NH 7 near Bangalore International Airport.

The road is built at a cost of Rs 4.4 crore, apart from Ronald Colaco donating his own commercial land for the purpose with a market value of nearly Rs. 7.5 crores. It covers villages like Sadahalli, Navaratna Agrahara and Bovipallya Village and also connects the residential townships of Hollywood and Swiss Townships.

Back
Top Bottom