What's new

India dethrones China as world's largest arms importer

US won't even sell F-22 to Japan and Japan is far richer and far more strategic to US than India. Japan has stated it wants f-22 many times. The F-35 US will sell to basically anybody.

Basically anybody does not include China. And we thank you for your tax dollars going towards our anti Chinese activities! :D . "20 years behind US technology" says Chinese military chief - Daniel son...

You can wax on and wax off and make your hardware shiny but it's hollow within!

Basically anybody does not include China. And we thank you for your tax dollars going towards our anti Chinese activities! :D . "20 years behind US technology" says Chinese military chief - Daniel son...

You can wax on and wax off and make your hardware shiny but it's hollow within!

LOL, US even offered to help China with aircraft carriers, but only Indians want to pay for stuff with kill switches.

I dont know why a few pakistanis are behaving foolishly by insulting Indians that they are no 1 largest arms importer . This is the main thing which they have to worry about seriously . A weapon is a weapon irrespective of its indigenous nature and more over the quality of imported weapons is very much better than the weapons made by India . On the other hand China is indigenising the weapons at a faster rate which will prove beneficial in long run . Soon India may catch up with China and by that time China will be the no.1 super power .

LOL, US even offered to help China with aircraft carriers, but only Indians want to pay for stuff with kill switches.

LOL , you live in bubble if you think we care about China other than surround it , LOL x 3 . I read everyday how our tax dollrs are going towards containing China. Xie Xie for your tax dollars...

LOL , you live in bubble if you think we care about China other than surround it , LOL x 3 . I read everyday how our tax dollrs are going towards containing China. Xie Xie for your tax dollars...

Who's we?? You are about to be deported Dharun.

Seriously, why do Pakistanis and Indians have to argue everywhere?
because when it comes to self propagated bravado, we INDIANS and PAKISTANIS top the list and no one can top us in that list.
God I wish some strong population like you on either side of the border who questions with why?.

@ Hafiz

pakistan is not even half of India size still imports half that of India.

In your hatred for India you dont even realize that its bigger shame for you.

And thats too with 1/10 economy of China. :lol:

pakistan economy is 1/36 of the economy of china not 1/10.

China has basically started producing in house.

china still in the top importers even they import 2nd hand planes and engines for the plane like jf-17.

Back
Top Bottom