What's new

India dethrones China as world's largest arms importer

indeed really sad news for China.. Chinese should worry greatly about it,,
this is very shameful of Chinese current leadership, they should strive to dethrone India of this Prestigious title,,

and for India,, good luck.

lets check your family name first . give it to us. You not calling my bluff, I'm not idiotic as you to actually list name of Chinese Americans busted for criminal activity. what is your point ? that the Chinese known for massage parlors, human trafficking in the US, gangs in the US, Chinatown mafias don't have people busted for criminal activities?

What have I driven you to be ? reduced you to a level of "hahaha you have to be Christian" statements? have I dumbed you down to think that you seditious , most hated immigrant population in the US have no criminals? God , it can't be that easy!

Huh?? Message parlors in the US are Korean. I haven't mistakenly named one South Asian person as Indian. Even that fat toad Rajaratnam is ethnically Indian. Next.

I am average Indian and I love it..but I know all Pakistani will hate this....

They buy more than us against their GDP so one can estimate their lust for weapons but since India can buy weapons from anyone at whim, they feel scared of it. They have military alliance with China who was just recently on first position and they themselves are on second position (GDP ratio wise) or third position by simplistic numbers, but still they are nervous on Indian procurements.

Enjoy it.

Like I said before by buying weapons the Indian offset policy is bringing the Jobs and technology 20 ahead of China; which is worth millions of dollars to minus from these simplistic statisticals.

You want to compare rapists with Chinese Spies??

Chinese gangs don't rape and murder. Chinese massage parlors don't offer sex. that's his logic.

Huh?? Message parlors in the US are Korean. I haven't mistakenly named one South Asian person as Indian. Even that fat toad Rajaratnam is ethnically Indian. Next.

ahha Dim Sun here has to be given kudos for the sheer balls in saying Chinese massage parlors and human trafficking rings busted are Korean!

Chinese gangs don't rape and murder. Chinese massage parlors don't offer sex. that's his logic.

Most gangs are Vietnamese. Most massage parlors are Korean.

I haven't mistakenly named one Indian who wasn't. Buy a Big Clue.

Most gangs are Vietnamese. Most massage parlors are Korean.

I haven't mistakenly named one Indian who wasn't. Buy a Big Clue.

I have completed the dumbing down of another Chinese.

Prosecutors say the enterprise involved two competing Seattle brothels run mostly by Chinese nationals. Together, they employed more than 200 women, netted hundreds of thousands of dollars, and had tentacles across the country.

The women came from China, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan and Laos. Many came illegally: on fake visas, hidden in shipping containers or smuggled across the Canadian border.

According to prosecutors, the main brothel operator, Yong Jun Kang, ran his business in rental houses in Beacon Hill. Kang and his competitor often kept two to three women at a house at one time, rotating them with women from brothels across the country every 10 days -- prompting some of the women to call themselves "10-day girls."

The men did this to elude law enforcement and to keep the selection "fresh" for customers, prosecutors said. According to government records, men referred to the women as food: "Kimchi" for a Korean woman, "pho" for someone Vietnamese, "dim sum" for a Chinese woman. :rofl:

Read more: Prostitution ring based in Seattle heads to trial - seattlepi.com

Officers busted a massage parlor at Fresno and Gettysburg this week, and found evidence that young immigrant women from China may have been forced to work as prostitutes at the New China Massage parlor at Fresno and Gettysburg. http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=7247384

California Doctor Charged With Murder in Patient Overdoses ( http://abcnews.go.com/US/california...on-drug-deaths/story?id=15841215#.T2efsXnD9dg )

Gay doctor 'stabbed his partner over 100 times and cut the throat of their two-year-old son because he was upset about break up'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-cut-throat-year-old-son.html#ixzz1pbDnGQX5A gay ( CHINESE) doctor accused of stabbing his partner over 100 times and cutting the throat of their two-year-old son was upset about their impending break up, it has been claimed.
Dr Louis Chen, 39, was today charged with two counts of aggravated first-degree murder in the deaths of Eric Cooper, 29, and their son Cooper Chen.
The dead bodies were found after Chen did not show up for his first day at work at a Seattle hospital on Thursday.

Chinese doctor kills partner an 2 year son(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-cut-throat-year-old-son.html#ixzz1Vn4OOTNF)

I have completed the dumbing down of another Chinese.

I know you grew up in India so your English is horrible, but look up what the word "MOST" means.

BTW, an Indian prostitute in the US would be a big joke. Think about it.

LOL, you found some gay doctor dude. 50:1. You win. LOL. Look up "Indian groping on plane" and you'll get the phone book.

I know you grew up in India so your English is horrible, but look up what the word "MOST" means.

BTW, an Indian prostitute in the US would be a big joke. Think about it.

you have been asking for me to list Chinese American immigrants in criminal acts in multiple posts. Then when I finally do, you switch the language to "most". you so fly like white on rice ;) - I see why most Chinese girls have switched to hooking up with another race now in the US.

you have been asking for me to list Chinese American immigrants in criminal acts in multiple posts. Then when I finally do, you switch the language to "most". you so fly like white on rice ;) - I see why most Chinese girls have switched to hooking up with another race now in the US.

See post #111. Learn some basic English skills. How did you pass the citizenship exam? Must have paid someone to take it for you, so your US citizenship is invalid due to fraud.

Is the prostitute the criminal or the victim? I say a victim of human exploitation. When an Indian woman like Padma Reddy runs off to India with $300 million of stolen NYC IT funds is she a criminal or a victim. I say she is a criminal. To equate the two and give them moral equivalency would make you an 85 Indian.

See post #111. Learn some basic English skills. How did you pass the citizenship exam? Must have paid someone to take it for you, so your US citizenship is invalid due to fraud.

Is the prostitute the criminal or the victim? I say a victim of human exploitation. When an Indian woman like Padma Reddy runs off to India with $300 million of stolen NYC IT funds is she a criminal or a victim. I say she is a criminal. To equate the two and give them moral equivalency would make you an 85 Indian.

As I said I have completed the dumbing down of another Chinese, one of easiest acts in mankind. You start a off topic rant about listing Indian Americans and crimes they have committed along with some racist comments. Challenging me to show you any Chinese American crimes. We gave you examples of seditious Chinese , you said that was not rape. We gave you an example of your people perpetrating rape in several prostitution rings, you said the Chinese who run the massage parlors and sex rings are now victims. You gave us an example of an Indian Doctor murdering someone and when I gave you one that showed a Chinese gay doctor murdering his partner and " slitting a 2 year old child's throat", you go "lol you found a gay Chinese Doctor involved in a murder".

I say you guys are the most seditious immigrant lot in the US , you come back with criminal activities by the Indian American population. There are criminal elements among all immigrant population. BUT you don't get being seditious ( a "trait" among Chinese Americans) is different. There is a reason why you are called Dim Sun in your community - but you now have the floor going forward. Mission accomplished . .

Chinese Couple Embezzles Money from Public School Lunch Program ( http://whitelocust.wordpress.com/20...zzles-money-from-public-school-lunch-program/)

As I said I have completed the dumbing down of another Chinese, one of easiest acts in mankind. You start a off topic rant about listing Indian Americans and crimes they have committed along with some racist comments. Challenging me to show you any Chinese American crimes. We gave you examples of seditious Chinese , you said that was not rape. We gave you an example of your people perpetrating rape in several prostitution rings, you said the Chinese who run the massage parlors and sex rings are now victims. You gave us an example of an Indian Doctor murdering someone and when I gave you one that showed a Chinese gay doctor murdering his partner and " slitting a 2 year old child's throat", you go "lol you found a gay Chinese Doctor involved in a murder".

you Dim Som have the floor going forward. Mission accomplished . .

Are you retarded?? Which Indian doctor did I name that murdered someone???

"You gave us an example of an Indian Doctor murdering someone"

Name him Eighty-Five and give the post number.

Back
Top Bottom