What's new

India dethrones China as world's largest arms importer

Atleast we have many many Billionaires...Jealous ppl..

Neways on Topic: Hope u ppl remember China was at the same spot some time back...

No harm in that...moreover, v r developing our indigenous weapons...soon we vl b importing less & producing locally...

Please don't get stuck in the past. Currently India is the TOP ARMs Importer.
And no one is jealous of Billionaires because Billionaires don't make a country rich.
All of India's Billionaires combined still do not have enough to match China's $3 Trillion In Reserves.

34y74me.png

Even Pakistan managed to beat China, third largest arms importer in the world. Congratulations to you guys too:enjoy:

But India always wanted to beat China and now she have had her dream come true.

@ Hafiz

pakistan is not even half of India size still imports half that of India.

In your hatred for India you dont even realize that its bigger shame for you.

34y74me.png

Even Pakistan managed to beat China, third largest arms importer in the world. Congratulations to you guys too:enjoy:

And thats too with 1/10 economy of China. :lol:

34y74me.png

The most important thing is --> The World's Top Arms Importer. (India)
The second runner up or the third runner up title has no meaning at all.

India is still the KING !!!

All Hail India the King of all Arms Importer !!!

34y74me.png

Every country there makes sense, except Morroco , i mean why a surge in defence imports?

The most important thing is --> The World's Top Arms Important. (India)
The second runner up or the third runner up title has no meaning at all.

India is still the KING !!!

All Hail India the King of all Arms Importer !!!

1_foam_finger.jpg

And no one is jealous of Billionaires because Billionaires don't make a country rich.
All of India's Billionaires combined still do not have enough to match China's $3 Trillion In Reserves.

and why are you bothered to compare India & China?????
what about your counrty???????? ashemed of talking about it???????
or is it that you joined 50 cent army??????

Now y r u comparing us with China...Just look at urself...u dont have an Economy to start with & still u r shouting as if u hv achieved sumthing...go first c urself & then start barking...

and why are you bothered to compare India & China?????
what about your counrty???????? ashemed of talking about it???????
or is it that you joined 50 cent army??????

Why am I talking about India and China ? Because I am still within the title of the thread.
The article I posted at the start of the thread is about India beating China and so it is natural to talk about India and China and not Pakistan. And you my friend has strayed away from the original topic by dragging Pakistan into the thread !!!

Back
Top Bottom