What's new

India Deploys UAV's near Sri Lanka

We don't have any UCAV do we ?

We don't need it that's why. First, let this government had the grapes to actually use whatever weapons we have, then we think of getting more.

UAVs are not capable of offense but only surveillance. SL is not a threat to India so we don't need assault drones there.

Where is the link for SLAF deployment??? A friend of you told or you saw it in dreams.

Just like you claimed hornets won MRCA , Indian buys F-15 all just for starting threads.

I think you should stick with old habit of starting threads like " see i am a journalist, i am going to china with pics from skycrapper, my computer got hacked, my cat went on the roof, i bought calvin clien, etc like old times.

Never spend time messing our time.

Sorry Sparky, You won't get any reply from Him, you can check all his thread, he will post only once or twice and then disappears like a ghost, and none of his thread are worth reading.

lanka should be shown its place, they should deploy some coverrettes too....

The squadron is for maritime security. This is the third one.

Cool that south is getting more attention. I would love to see a squadron of tejas in TVM!

So india has bowed to lanka ???????????? thts what happens when weak spineless dhimmis run the govt..........

nope....india doesn't deployed drones for usa means..they are not for usa,for other purpose...same is sri-lanka...

So india has bowed to lanka ???????????? thts what happens when weak spineless dhimmis run the govt..........

So deployment against them is spine showing..??

Go watch cartoon network or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom