What's new

India Deploys UAV's near Sri Lanka

In TN everybody calling that Rajapakse mouth is like a shyte hole (especially shape is like that) and it perfectly matching with any kind of a$$ in the world they believing that all Sinhalese having such structure including your family members (sorry , I am not mentioning this 2 make u annoy) ,somebody thinking to using that as public toilet.

Come to TN and introduced yourself and you will get amazed abt our hospitality. After that you won't talk against us for sure.
replied in the same coin, I hope when your post is reported MODS take into cosideration that the other guy has provoked you and even tried to provoke me.

I am hoping that the other posts you have reported is mine too, because i am talking against SL and because i am offencive against the SL I am a traitor to INDIA, am I a INDIAN or a SL citizen?
if I am INDIAN, i have every right to express my hatred for SL and bad policy of INDIA.
When you guys have so much hatred mustered for the Pakistanis and Chinese, Why should the Tamils have the same right when it comes to SL.

nope...you are quite right..but some people come here only for trolling...

replied in the same coin, I hope when your post is reported MODS take into cosideration that the other guy has provoked you and even tried to provoke me.

Let them do no problems......he insulted us then hw come we remains silent.

Wat u said is absolutely true. History won't forgive us (Tamils) and our generations will blame us in future. And they will say SL population was small but they still manged to killed mighty tamils in their regions and successfully made 7.5 crores tamils as spectator.

Our dignity and pride shattered. Now questions b4 us is wen we regain our dignity and pride?.
The problem is that most of the media is in the hands of the Dravida Parties(either DMK or AIADMK) and channels that are nuteral like Puthia Tamilagam, Makal TV(to some extent) which provoke Tamil scentiments are not watched by Tamils themself.
The only know Tamil Daily that is true and writes news as it is DinaMani, Dailys like Dina Malar write sh#t and most people read it and become fools.

The problem is that most of the media is in the hands of the Dravida Parties(either DMK or AIADMK) and channels that are nuteral like Puthia Tamilagam, Makal TV(to some extent) which provoke Tamil scentiments are not watched by Tamils themself.
The only know Tamil Daily that is true and writes news as it is DinaMani, Dailys like Dina Malar write sh#t and most people read it and become fools.

Yeah its true dinamani is fine in TN , If you read Pathivu , Sangathie online news also gud and give more details IMHO.

If u go to Pathivu website u can see the below lines in the top.

காலத்திற்கேற்ப வரலாற்றுக் கட்டாயத்திற்கு அமைய எமது போராட்ட வழிமுறைகள் மாறலாம் ஆனால் எமது போராட்ட இலட்சியம் மாறப்போவதில்லை " - தேசியத் தலைவர் மேதகு. வே பிரபாகரன்

Yeah its true dinamani is fine in TN , If read Pathivu , Sangathie online news also gud IMHO.

If u go to Pathivu website u can see the below lines in top.

காலத்திற்கேற்ப வரலாற்றுக் கட்டாயத்திற்கு அமைய எமது போராட்ட வழிமுறைகள் மாறலாம் ஆனால் எமது போராட்ட இலட்சியம் மாறப்போவதில்லை " - தேசியத் தலைவர் மேதகு. வே பிரபாகரன்
I don't think another leader like Prabakaran will ever be born to serve the interest of Tamils World wide,. A person like him should have been the CM of TN and TN would have outrun Gujarat or any other state by growth at the same time would have never compromised the interest of the Tamils

Jesus Christ- India has already deployed 1 SQD on it's East coast and 1 SQD on its West coast and now its Southern coast. Coincidentally the IN has 3 Commands-Eastern,Southern and Western so this move makes sense to ensure complete coverage for all commands and all of India.

Any idiots who see this as nation-centric are fools. This doesn't even merit discussion beyond saying well done to IN for ensuring their nation's security.

I don't think another leader like Prabakaran will ever be born to serve the interest of Tamils World wide,. A person like him should have been the CM of TN and TN would have outrun Gujarat or any other state by growth at the same time would have never compromised the interest of the Tamils

Definitely some leaders will arise , wen Ponablam coined the name Eelam at 1920's even b4 Prabhaharan born. Its freedom struggle it will take time . India got freedom after 200yrs of struggle. British people hanged or killed many warriors like Maruthu pandiyar , Katabomman , Tipu sulthan , Baghat singh , Surya sen etc.. everytime during execution British thought that freedom struggle ended in India but wats the reality. I hoping that our brothers will get their freedom shortly.

Definitely some leaders will arise , wen Ponablam coined the name Eelam at 1920's even b4 Prabhaharan born.

thats right...LTTE came much later...and when india provided training to LTTE,they started their activities for decades..so claiming India built LTTE is wrong..

Dont over estimate him,he is just an idealistic guy.The political brains in his organization were the ones who ran the show.

We already had a CM who was the best,MGR.If he only he survived.

Don't get angry or upset about what I'm saying here. There is a difference in the word "Tamil" in here. Even with in Tamil community "Indian Tamils" tag doesn't get respect, this phrase is here "dirty Indian T....." (sorry, I'm not mentioning this to make u annoy).
Most of the comments are you mention here, are lack of knowledge. First find information about Sri Lanka, you can find some friends who really visited Sri Lanka recently, or try other ethnic or any Sri Lankan who really live in here.
Then forget the your race "Tamil" for a moment then argue with the information you have find....

Also search for Actually are there special rights for majority Sinhalese.....where are Tamils live? what are other Tamils, how many political parties..... what are other ethnics........ etc etc

You're talking with the anger with Sinhalese mate, it is difficult to find solution/friendship/relationship with anger! ;)

(If u need latest Jaffna pics, just ask. I'll direct you to travel section of a SL forum. BTW, I haven't seen you with this much anger before in this forum ;) )

Dude i know enough SL Tams myself and whatever we may feel about each other,

sinhalese ll always be the enemy.

Dont over estimate him,he is just an idealistic guy.The political brains in his organization were the ones who ran the show.

We already had a CM who was the best,MGR.If he only he survived.

Not trying to score points here, but its ironical that the greatest supporter of SL Tamil cause, MGR was a Malayali by birth.

Also Prabhakaran may be a good military leader but he was never a good politician.

Not trying to score points here, but its ironical that the greatest supporter of SL Tamil cause, MGR was a Malayali by birth.

Also Prabhakaran may be a good military leader but he was never a good politician.

MGR was a malayali born in Northern province SL and went to school and learnt by Tamil.Even pre 1947 Madras presidency and Madras city had a lot of Malayalis and they have pretty much settled here only.

My own family villages were in Travancore before 1947 and now in TN.One part of my family was living in Ernakulam and have now settled there alone and have pretty much become mallu in everything except non-veg food.

Thats the deal.

The same UAV that you begged INDIA for a

Its an Israeli UAV, read the news source, how can Sri Lanka beg India for an Israeli UAV?

nd are the ones that pin pointed LTTE key military installation for you guys to get a clear shot at,

Sri Lankan army might have used this drone for tactical reconnaissance

and now the same UAV's
are flying there to look how many people are there in the concentration camps and where these concentration camps are located. and now the SL fools are crying loud that their genocide might get exposed.

This the view or reconnaissance provided by Heron UAV is in this video.

For obtaining video evidence of some genocide, one will need a UAV which flies at a much lower altitude.

what a pathetic fools you are?

I don't know but your reasoning goes real low on Sri Lankan threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom