What's new

India deploys Sindhu Netra satellite for keeping eye over Indian Ocean

why feed a troll? he is simply here to derail this thread and nothing more.

its better those who has a functioning space program put their views and not feed the troll

Sindhu Netra won't find subs, Bay of Bengal is crawling with Chinese SSBN's, both 094 Jin class and 09 Tang class. Good luck with that.

You can cast your 'netra' all day and won't find any sign of China subs.

On top of that - their sub prop-wash technology is getting quieter by the day.

I see these BS spy sateliite and other stories as political hot air and hogwash, useful only for gullible consumption.

It's used for auto tracking of surface ships. No one spoke about subs here until unintelligent buttheads Poke in.
You can host whoever you want to. But when you mention toilets in a thread about satellites, I would have to call it a sting post out of some deep-rooted hatred of India. Let me hear your reasons for hate.
India is Hindu majority. Second Hindu majority India helped Muslim majority BD for independence which to this day some people can't fathom. They think they are a part of Turkic or Afghan Muslim tribes who ruled India.

Those 2 are major reasons for hate. Nothing more.

believe Bangladeshis are tiny little dark creatures so comments about ugly Indians is funny. you people are awful.looking.

unless I have missed something your poor tiny little country with a inconsequential economy near north east corner.of India.. sort of place nobody in the civilised world goes to unless absolutely necessary..
when you learn to stand on your feet and do something worthy of discussion then open your mouth . very few countries can build satalites. India can buy your tiny little backward swamp with loose change from its 600 billion forex in a blink.

oh please stop.the chinease cheerleading
we saw how tough your daddy was in ladakh this year.

pathetic

Those "tiny..dark..creatures" have a better economy and better standards of living than Sanghis do.

The whole world is not like BIMARU states.

It's good that you build "Satalites".

Not going to carry on with bhakts who can't spell "Satellite".

I guess you got your education at one of these glorious exam-cheater "Vidyapith" institutions.

3rd floor or 4th floor? :lol:

iu

The mans a moron and an outrageous liar. You cannot reason with such stupidity.
He once said everyone in Bangladesh drives Porcha and Lamboginis and would no be seen dead driving TATA's Range Rover as they are just tin cans compared to what Bangladeshi's drive who apparently are far far richer than India
You can't reason with that.

That kind of delusion is a psychiatric condition you can only sympathise with.

You do not go around poking a Lunatic

The mans a moron and an outrageous liar. You cannot reason with such stupidity.
He once said everyone in Bangladesh drives Porcha and Lamboginis and would no be seen dead driving TATA's Range Rover as they are just tin cans compared to what Bangladeshi's drive who apparently are far far richer than India
You can't reason with that.

Show me where I said this. Show me!

Your statements are themselves the height of lunacy - as everyone can tell.

A lie repeated ten times does not become the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom