What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

He's probably going to accuse us of cannibalism again. Hey it all tastes the same after your stir fry it, don't knock it until you try it.

Please don't sweep something as serious as that under the carpet. It's like a Nazi making a Jew joke and in very bad err "taste" for lack of a better word.

Please don't sweep something as serious as that under the carpet. It's like a Nazi making a Jew joke and in very bad err "taste" for lack of a better word.

Leave the punning and wit to those who are qualified, Mr. Godwin.

Leave the punning and wit to those who are qualified, Mr. Godwin.

No, I wont. Complain to the politburo if you must. For the record, what are the required qualifications for punning and wit in China? Do you need government permission?

^^a racist forum calling for wiping India off the map..

In the golden words of Russell Peters, "You can run from us now, but eventually we're gonna hump you" :D

Just knocked into this in a website (India to deploy 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border - Stormfront) :

Re: India to deploy 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

The 1st post was actually quite funny:

"Only 36,000? They must have had a short train:

Reinforcements, on the way!! "

:rofl:

Do you know anything about that forum stormfront? They think every group of people other then whites inferior, even Chinese bro.

Read the comments

Japan, korea, Taiwan, India, China, Vietnam can all obliterate each other. Then after the dust settles and it airs out a bit, Whites can move in and settle the place.

Well no, that would mean we would have future generations evolving to be more like the Asians due to a different climate. We are the way largely due to our climate, I want us to stay where we are.

I sympathize. Although I do not fell contempt for non-Whites who live within the boundries of their own territory. I'm sure most people woudn't understand your sentiment however living in such close proximity large communities of Indians who ARE attempting (amoung many others) to colonize the land of your anscestors would rouse the ire of any healthy White man or woman.

I hope the Chinese wipe India of the map. I despise their race more than any other.

Do you know anything about that forum stormfront? They think every group of people other then whites inferior, even Chinese bro.

Read the comments

"Stormfront" is the one of the biggest neo-Nazi, white supremacist websites on the internet.

It is populated by a bunch of fat neo-Nazi idiots who can't get a job or an education.

The only non-white race they seem to "tolerate" is the Japanese. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website)

Last edited:
"Stormfront" is the one of the biggest neo-Nazi, white supremacist websites on the internet.

It is populated by a bunch of fat neo-Nazi idiots who can't get a job or an education.

The only non-white race they seem to "tolerate" is the Japanese. :rolleyes:

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't want to devert the thread. but Stormfront is NOT "the one of the biggest neo-Nazi, white supremacist websites".

It is one of the biggest White Nationalist ( WN) websites. Sure, there are many hate speeches there, indeed you could find many similar speeches on many other froums as well. But the core of the WN and the site is not about "hatred" and "supermacism" that western main steam Jewish Media paints it to be. It's all about racial awareness and racial seperatism. Many of the WN posters there actually have many insights on the issue.

Also it is usually a very good source of alternative news - the news actually happend around the world but have been silenced ruthlessly by Jew-controlled western main stream media brainwashing machines. ( including that WikiJewpedia)

In fin, everyone is entitled to his view. You can strongly agree and/or disagree with many of them, but can't silence them as it is fundamentally against the very Western ideal of Free Speech.

Also Stormfront has a "Opposite View"sub forum where people hold opposite views could express themselves.

I , for example, have posted several opposite view posts there years ago, targeted , by coinstance, exactly the same guy who posted this foto. Hope this helps. :cheers:

I don't want to devert the thread. but Stormfront is NOT "the one of the biggest neo-Nazi, white supremacist websites".

It is one of the biggest White Nationalist ( WN) websites. Sure, there are many hate speeches there, indeed you could find many similar speeches on many other froums as well. But the core of the WN and the site is not about "hatred" and "supermacism" that western main steam Jewish Media paints it to be. It's all about racial awareness and racial seperatism. Many of the WN posters there actually have many insights on the issue.

Also it is usually a very good source of alternative news - the news actually happend around the world but have been silenced ruthlessly by Jew-controlled western main stream media brainwashing machines. ( including that WikiJewpedia)

In fin, everyone is entitled to his view. You can strongly agree and/or disagree with many of them, but can't silence them as it is fundamentally against the very Western ideal of Free Speech.

Also Stormfront has a "Opposite View"sub forum where people hold opposite views could express themselves.

I , for example, have posted several opposite view posts there years ago, targeted , by coinstance, exactly the same guy who posted this foto. Hope this helps. :cheers:

but according to you, because the jews have a high IQ, the stupid lower IQ subhuman monkeylike "regular whites" should blindly obey their orders. and since the jews apparently say that "racial distinctions don't exist" then they don't. because they have high IQ.

Back
Top Bottom