What's new

India demands Predator XP and Armed Avenger UAV’s from US to keep China in check

Like the way you used to do it with your ex daddy?
No we don't do that.

China is more like "Sugar Daddy" for Pakistan..
China in return asks Pakistan to "open up" their country and let it "in".
Pakistan happily obliges ;)

whoever came up with this word Demand.
US has no obligation to provide any military hardware bypassing any laws to meet any strategic requirement.
India too on its part is within its right to request for a specific weapon system, purely as a buyer.
We have money and requirement for a hardware, if US congress finds it acceptable, the sales will go through.
LOL, Ajay Sharma II:D:D:D

Sorry if its off topic, but i love the name predator and the movie nuances
You gotta be kidding me...
This is such a coincidence. A little while back I was telling my colleague that I want to watch a movie like predator.
Okay now..let me read your post. Pictures of predator distracted me. Lol

• Sales to Jordan and India would also rock the boat between the USA and Israel. Jordanian sales would upset Israel politically, while India is a significant market for Israel’s UAV industry that it would be hesitant to lose

why should it upset Israel?
Israel and Russia are 2 countries which have a good understanding with India.
Afaik the Israeli-made surveillance drones that we had weren't equipped to carry munitions. But thats till Heron TP came along. With 36hours flight time (under favorable conditions) and capability to conduct surprise, sneak attack, I dont think we need an avenger which has a flight time of only 18hours.

why should it upset Israel?
Israel and Russia are 2 countries which have a good understanding with India.
Afaik the Israeli-made surveillance drones that we had weren't equipped to carry munitions. But thats till Heron TP came along. With 36hours flight time (under favorable conditions) and capability to conduct surprise, sneak attack, I dont think we need an avenger which has a flight time of only 18hours.
Without relating to what I know or don't know, according to foreign media, much smaller drones than heron tp in the IDF's inventory are armed.
Like the replica to hermes 450 which is watchkeeper 450 that had armed configurations.
I made a post regarding this issue in my thread Israeli drones

I think it's 'requests'. That's a report written by some journalist with poor comprehension skills of the English language!

Indians journalists are used to bargain in the night market and demand things from the vendors. So it uses the same attitude with foreign military purchases.

You're the moderator of this forum,why are you indulging in pointless trolling ?

How is that trolling. He is pointing out the fact that Indian politicians, media and members brags way too much.

Indians journalists are used to bargain in the night market and demand things from the vendors. So it uses the same attitude with foreign military purchases.

How is that trolling. He is pointing out the fact that Indian politicians, media and members brags way too much.

All I have to say to is....

GTHO & don't ever quote me again.

All I have to say to is....

GTHO & don't ever quote me again.

And you need to grow up and realize this is an open forum. We should debate the issue instead of rejecting others because you disagree on something. Bye...

Tejas failed (Order of just 150 planes)
Arjun
Nishant
Rustom i, ii
Kaveri
and many more quite a long list.
Dont you realize so called failed Indian projects are more than capable enough to thwart any pakistani attack.

Just so you know, China isn't worried when India is on shopping spree for weapons. China would be worried when India couldn't buy anything and have to work their *** off to develop their own.

Looks like the synonym of buttock is forbidden :)

China would be worried when India couldn't buy anything and have to work their *** off to develop their own.

That project is already underway.Our engineers are working hard on indigenizing on two major systems -engine & actuators.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom