What's new

India defies missile-exporting China with cruise missile sale to Vietnam

India will definitely arm Vietnam .its just a matter of when ,I see Vietnam having it's own nuclear and missile tech :-).
I know they are already moving in that direction with the help of friends.

Xi is boss for putin, what a retrd post it is.

Russia & China both rub shoulders with each other being the birds of same (UNSC) feathers.
Something that Indians don't cherish.

There are things Congress I did not do ....Which makes me really suspect they are the biggest traitors . If we had a guy like Modi 10 years back, China would not have dared to initiate CPEC from our occupied territory.

Modi is going to give many tight slaps back to China and we will get even. Nit only Vietnam. ...We will supply weapons to even Mongolia.

As China has done it with us, they have no face to say anything.

India will definitely arm Vietnam .its just a matter of when ,I see Vietnam having it's own nuclear and missile tech :-).

What are you going to arm them with defective tanks defective jets or defective missiles?

So is Afghanistan, Iran, Bangladesh, all others are your's enemy.

False flagger, stop being a slave of China.

We are on good enough terms with iran they are not our enemy!

Afghanistan and Bangladesh we couldn't give a flying fcuk about just like India.

If india gives even a pen knife to any Chinese enemy, China should take its gloves off and give Pakistan even more deadly arms, dont worry we will keep our weapons targeted at india's heart

What are you going to arm them with defective tanks defective jets or defective missiles?

On earth only Pakistani and North Korean missiles are reported to be 100% successful. Thank god, you dont have CAG or media! :toast_sign:

We are on good enough terms with iran they are not our enemy!

Afghanistan and Bangladesh we couldn't give a flying fcuk about just like India.
In last two years , many times Iran has bombed you just like Afghanistan. Google for that.
If india gives even a pen knife to any Chinese enemy, China should take its gloves off and give Pakistan even more deadly arms, dont worry we will keep our weapons targeted at india's heart

That will be very wise decision for China as they are using you as pawn. But we cannot left our allies like Bhutan. China is already a huge country, they should not occupy more land from small countries like Bhutan. e will stand in between. :D

Indian word processors need to spelling correct the phrase "set to" or "about to". Type these two phrases should crash the computer....

It's just a matter of time India will be a Supa Powa.

Indian word processors need to spelling correct the phrase "set to" or "about to". Type these two phrases should crash the computer....

It's just a matter of time India will be a Supa Powa.

Your brain is fear that cant even spell, SUPER POWER! :agree:

So is Afghanistan, Iran, Bangladesh, all others are your's enemy.

False flagger, stop being a slave of China.
Bangladesh is not an enemy.............its a little brother that wanted his own house and now has it
Afghanistan well the afghans are upset due to the misinformation fed to them. illetrate peple are easily manipulated. I mean after all india voted in Modi and USA voted in Trump. I could go on but wont
Iran...we used Iranian airbases to bomb you. even as recent as last week the Iranian leadership said pakistans security is Irans security.

Now as for indian why r you hated by all your neighbours Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri lanka and I could go on but....

Bangladesh is not an enemy.............its a little brother that wanted his own house and now has it
Afghanistan well the afghans are upset due to the misinformation fed to them. illetrate peple are easily manipulated. I mean after all india voted in Modi and USA voted in Trump. I could go on but wont
Iran...we used Iranian airbases to bomb you. even as recent as last week the Iranian leadership said pakistans security is Irans security.

Good try with "little borhter" word, but BD govt and people still asking for the apology of 1971 massacre.

Now as for indian why r you hated by all your neighbours Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri lanka and I could go on but....

Nepal? They are still fighting with Indian army Gurkha regiment! Indians and Nepalese can visit each other's country without visa. Only country can can do.

BANGLADESH? Recently Defence minister visited. We settled down border issues by exchanging lands. BD is one of the supporter of India.

Sri Lanka? They asked China to revist the port deal as India asked.

During recent South ASIA SATELLITE PROJECT ALL THE HEADS OF THE GOVTS FROM SAACR attended excluding Pakistan.

While all of the SAARC countries did not attend SAARC summit in Pakistan./
lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom